It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Woohoo, I am starting new job tomorrow. I hope it won't suck.
You and me both!!! Drinks maybe called for tomorrow night . lol
Vitek: Woohoo, I am starting new job tomorrow. I hope it won't suck.
Sage103082: You and me both!!! Drinks maybe called for tomorrow night . lol
Tomorow night??? What's wrong with tonight, or hav aI had too many salready??
I enjoyed the game, as far as I managed to play and then watching it after being evicted. I admit I didn't worry about rereading or closely analyzing players (and I'm blaming that for Yog fooling me, and totally definitely wasn't his skill or anythinglikethatsothere), so some of the nuance might be lost on me.

One thing about player critique: You might consider doing it via PM rather than in the open, and might consider waiting for them to ask. Avoids potential embarrassment, and hopefully removes any potential ego related issues.

As for the game, it was an interesting setup, and the only ill advised part was having a town aligned player needing to protect the SK. I'm already too biased by having been in the dead thread as long as I was (and as early), so I can't say for sure whether I'd have bought into a town arsonist. I'm not sure the "basic win conditions may have extra criteria" bit was emphasized enough for a townie to be protecting SK. The rest (beyond the mod errors, which have already been discussed and acknowledged) seems more or less fine to me.

Sadly, I'm not sure what the flavor is a reference to, beyond what was already stated in the dead thread.
test

nothing to see here
Post edited August 05, 2015 by flubbucket
flubbucket: test

nothing to see here
Post edited? The Edit Elves are coming!
flubbucket: test

nothing to see here
JMich: Post edited? The Edit Elves are coming!
No problem

JMich will save me. He's my hero!!