It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I only do platinum trophies on PS3.

The first one I've got was Watch_Dogs. A strange choice for some, but I like(d) the game so much it just came naturally. Until then I have never bothered with achievements or trophies, much less arbitrary 100% completions.

It was followed by GTA V (I don't like it much, but I've spent so much time in online it felt right to do and wasn't hard), Sleeping Dogs, LA Noire - er, I guess I like open world games with cars? I also got 100% in GTA IV eventually after 10 years and about 10 replays but don't play MP so little chance for plat there.

Life is Strange was a must since it only required to play through a few chapters again and that game is just adorable. Perhaps strangely again, Murdered: Soul Suspect also gripped me enough to get all the story pieces for platinum in a single playthrough.

Telltale's Batman and Game of Thrones are there too but I don't count them since they award you with a plat for simply finishing the games.

Rixasha: Heavy Rain
How many endings do you have to see in order to get the 'all endings' trophy? Not gonna do it but curious.

Rixasha: Lollipop Chainsaw
Fun choice :D I was sort of playing with the idea but couldn't be arsed.

Rixasha: Skyrim
Is that even doable?
Post edited January 05, 2019 by Sykes.228
blotunga: None.
But are you an Achievement Hunter?

Back on-topic: I might care a little more about them if they did not require my game machine to be connected to the interwebs.

(I suppose I can still collect them, just not display / demonstrate their achieved status.)
quit achievement whoring for a grip, but the only full completion im aware of is prince of Persia(2008) and maybe n+? stopped bothering after I got fucked over by crysis 2 for playing it on hardest difficulty but didn't get credit. not worth it. holy shit I know I can be hostile and toxic at times but that was my peak. when sony destroyed the ps3 with trophies that was my last straw.
Mark of the Ninja
Batman Arkham City

edit: err.. deja vu
Post edited February 09, 2019 by Matewis
Matewis: Mark of the Ninja
Batman Arkham City
I only liked asylum, but to think about it I got close to 100%. if you solve enough of the riddlers "riddles" he will even say some shit like "did you you look it up on the internet?"

didn't do that on asylum but in city I did, but a bug prevented me from getting the last riddler trophy.*in Arkham city*
Post edited February 09, 2019 by swsoboleski89
Off the top of my head, I have Scribblenauts Unlimited and Subnautica on Steam, as well as the original Just Cause on the 360 way back in '07. That's about it, as far as I know. I'm not really much of a cheevie hunter, to be honest.
Off the top of my head:

Alien: Isolation
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City (phew, that was a lot of work!)
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Bioshock 2 Remastered (because they got rid of the multiplayer achievements...although this is still a special case. See, some of the achievements in the Steam release were flat-out bugged, so there was no legitimate way to get them....so I had to cheat on this one -_-. Does anyone know if this was fixed for the GOG release?)
Bioshock: Infinite (again, a LOT of work)
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
The Darkness II
Onimusha (my most recent 100% :) )
Shadowrun: Dragonfall DC
Resident Evil 7
Wolfenstein: The New Order & The Old Blood

Plus a number of Telltale games which are automatic 100%-games if you simply finish them.
Post edited February 09, 2019 by Nergal01
Matewis: Mark of the Ninja
Batman Arkham City
swsoboleski89: I only liked asylum, but to think about it I got close to 100%. if you solve enough of the riddlers "riddles" he will even say some shit like "did you you look it up on the internet?"

didn't do that on asylum but in city I did, but a bug prevented me from getting the last riddler trophy.*in Arkham city*
I don't care that much about achievements, let alone reaching 100%. But the Arkham games had some great integration. A lot better than the client giving you a pop up " congratulations, you just played the game for 173 minutes". :-P
I liked collecting some achievements back in my Xbox 360 days.

My only 1000/1000 game is Assassin's Creed II

250/250 games:
Costume Quest
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords

200/200 games:
Doritos Crash Course
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
Harms Way
Plants vs. Zombies
Puzzle Quest 2
Sonic The Hedgehog
Hexic HD
Aegis Wing
Braid
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Splosion Man
Shadow Complex
Attachments:
Got 100% achievement rating on Tropico 4, and it was worth the time spent.
So many weird storylines and humorous tasks in Tropico 4.
Building a 100 ft golden statue of yourself that then gets shot into orbit to proclaim your awesomeness to the world,
or the UK Margaret Thatcher analogue really really hating your guts.
Only very easy 100% Achievements:
Another World
A Bird Story
Costume Quest
Inside
Never Alone
A New Beginning - Final Cut
The Raven
Smooth Operators
Thomas Was Alone
To The Moon
Trine 3
The Turing Test
The Walking Dead
RE2 One-Shot Demo (just play it, till the time is up and you have 100%. Since the demo isn´t available anymore it is too late to do it)
And one Pacman Game, which had a free weekend on Steam years back. Don´t remember which one.
Post edited February 10, 2019 by turbosnake
Steam tells me I have 3 "Perfect Games" with all achievements unlocked, but I have no way of knowing which they are. One is from the 39 Steps, which is a linear, narrative-driven game, so hard not to get all the achievements if you play all the way through.
I don't have a 100% achievement game. I thought I'd come in the thread anyway to see if anyone has 100% achievements for Tales of Maj'Eyal.
Here is my list:
Lexor: Here is my list:
an invisible list? :)