It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saboteur! has in-game achievements. I've only played the first one, but I wouldn't be surprised if the other two also had them.
Attachments:
saboteur.jpg (363 Kb)
Post edited December 16, 2022 by SCPM
The Hero of the Kingdom series that just released today have in-game achievements at least the first two games. Can't test the other ones since I never played them.
Tyrant's Blessing joins the club
Attachments:
tyrant.jpg (225 Kb)
alexandros050: The Hero of the Kingdom series that just released today have in-game achievements at least the first two games. Can't test the other ones since I never played them.
I can confirm all of the games in the series have in-game achievements.
alexandros050: The Hero of the Kingdom series that just released today have in-game achievements at least the first two games. Can't test the other ones since I never played them.
SCPM: I can confirm all of the games in the series have in-game achievements.
So that would be Hero of the Kingdom I-III and the two Lost Tales?
Post edited December 28, 2022 by MarkoH01
SCPM: I can confirm all of the games in the series have in-game achievements.
MarkoH01: So that would be Hero of the Kingdom I-III and the two Lost Tales?
Yes, all 5 titles have in-game achievements.
alexandros050:
MarkoH01: So that would be Hero of the Kingdom I-III and the two Lost Tales?
SCPM: Yes, all 5 titles have in-game achievements.
Thank you and alexandros050. I will add them to the list later this day.
would you like a list of every game on gog that the games page lists it as having achievements?
2,772/7,299 games, demo, dlc etc

Have achievements listed on their product pages
Deleted.
Post edited December 31, 2022 by DoomSooth
x-code: 2,772/7,299 games, demo, dlc etc

Might be true but these are not the games we have on our list. We are talking about ingame achievements, meaning achievements that can be triggered even though you don't use the Galaxy client (which is mentioned in the OP in case you are interested). Those are not listed by GOG at all.
Post edited December 31, 2022 by MarkoH01
x-code: 2,772/7,299 games, demo, dlc etc

MarkoH01: Might be true but these are not the games we have on our list. We are talking about ingame achievements, meaning achievements that can be triggered even though you don't use the Galaxy client (which is mentioned in the OP in case you are interested). Those are not listed by GOG at all.
ah i see, yes comparing your list to mine there are one or two that dont have them

some on your list have now been amended on gog to state they have achievements
x-code: some on your list have now been amended on gog to state they have achievements
You still misunderstand.It does not matter for games to be on this list if they have actual Galaxy client bound achievements or not. ONLY those with ingame achievements (alone or in addition to client bound achievements) will get listed and collected here.
Post edited December 31, 2022 by MarkoH01
Nobody mentioned Fight'N Rage on the list.
The achievements are only ingame cups of what you did. Though i think they are required for some unlockables.
Attachments:
Post edited December 31, 2022 by Fonzer
I don't know if this game has been already mentioned, but it has in-game achievements

Rogue Lords
Attachments: