It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim, i discovered with the developer that this is a bug that can happen sometimes, so I made two more attempts and got it.

Apparently I was the first to get this achievement in GOG, as it still remains as 0.0%.

For those who occasionally fail to obtain it, it is then recorded that the process must be repeated. If it does not appear on the first, it will appear on the second attempt.
Attachments:
123.jpg (200 Kb)
I don't know if it's a bug but the achievements of FORCED SHOWDOWN suddenly disappears one day.
My profile show 81% completion for the game but there are no locked achievements left.
The game page doesn't show achievements anymore.
PyL_: I don't know if it's a bug but the achievements of FORCED SHOWDOWN suddenly disappears one day.
My profile show 81% completion for the game but there are no locked achievements left.
Yeah, pretty sure I was always at 100% new ones kept appearing but Galaxy seems to think they don't exist before unlocking them.
So you say we can still earn the achievements despite the fact that they "don't exists" for gog ?
PyL_: So you say we can still earn the achievements despite the fact that they "don't exists" for gog ?
Yup, you can still earn them, they'll show up once you've unlocked them. It's weird.
Patias: Alexim, i discovered with the developer that this is a bug that can happen sometimes, so I made two more attempts and got it.

Apparently I was the first to get this achievement in GOG, as it still remains as 0.0%.

For those who occasionally fail to obtain it, it is then recorded that the process must be repeated. If it does not appear on the first, it will appear on the second attempt.
Thank you, in this case I remove the game from the list because the achievement is still obtainable, these messages remain for those who in the future had doubts.

PyL_: I don't know if it's a bug but the achievements of FORCED SHOWDOWN suddenly disappears one day.
It seems to be the bug that also hit Dragon's Lair and some other games, and yes, the achievements can still be earned but they are completely invisible until they are unlocked. Luckily the GOG staff can correct the problem in a few minutes, could you send a ticket?

And now good news, Deep Sky Derelicts has now the achievements, a warm thanks to the developers who have listened to the requests of their fans.

This brings me to recall that Deep Sky Derelicts, Astrox Imperium, Order of Battle: World War II and Herald: An Interactive Period Drama - Book I & II are without the tag for achievements.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Alexim
Do the achievements of saint row 4 work?
Alexim: It seems to be the bug that also hit Dragon's Lair and some other games, and yes, the achievements can still be earned but they are completely invisible until they are unlocked. Luckily the GOG staff can correct the problem in a few minutes, could you send a ticket?
Done !
StrongSoldier: Do the achievements of saint row 4 work?
I have not yet found a definitive answer.

Alexim: It seems to be the bug that also hit Dragon's Lair and some other games, and yes, the achievements can still be earned but they are completely invisible until they are unlocked. Luckily the GOG staff can correct the problem in a few minutes, could you send a ticket?
PyL_: Done !
Great! Hopefully they'll sort it out quickly.
Do you know if the achievements of Saints Row IV are unlockable normally or if it's necessary to make a rollback to an earlier version of the game for example?
StrongSoldier: Do the achievements of saint row 4 work?
Alexim: I have not yet found a definitive answer.

PyL_: Done !
Alexim: Great! Hopefully they'll sort it out quickly.
Do you know if the achievements of Saints Row IV are unlockable normally or if it's necessary to make a rollback to an earlier version of the game for example?
Nobody knows if the achievements of saint row 4 work?
Alexim: I have not yet found a definitive answer.

Great! Hopefully they'll sort it out quickly.
StrongSoldier: Nobody knows if the achievements of saint row 4 work?
Saints Row IV achievements worked for me, and I've seen others playing lately able to get 100%. I believe that most cases where a game's achievements work for one player and not another have to do with anti-virus/firewall interference with GOG Galaxy communication services.
StrongSoldier: Nobody knows if the achievements of saint row 4 work?
SCPM: Saints Row IV achievements worked for me, and I've seen others playing lately able to get 100%. I believe that most cases where a game's achievements work for one player and not another have to do with anti-virus/firewall interference with GOG Galaxy communication services.
Thank you, I'll remove the game from the list to avoid any more confusion. There are other suspicious cases like A Hat in Time and Sudden Strike 4, so if anyone knows anything it would be very useful.
No news for Satellite Reign ?
PyL_: No news for Satellite Reign ?
The devs are still MIA and I didn't get lucky with the official channels. :(
Hm, I haven't gotten any Rad Rodgers achievements, I should have at LEAST gotten the one for finding the excalibat. Guess it's broken?