It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Funny and embarrassing. People stopped caring about him, so he had to make a big statement XD
Sage103082: Im guessing that there is sucking involved.
Parasitical leeching of the pathetic sort. ;)

A school yard joke I invented.

"How do you kill nits?"

*Hold head close to someone else's head, and then pull away swiftly.*
Post edited August 03, 2014 by Getcomposted
CptFandango: These last few posts have made me see why people add conditions to giveaways :(
A lesson I learned very early in my giveaways.
deepdig: Farewell. Wakalo is coming.
Seriously wakalo, you think you're scaring anyone by saying that? No you're not! You are only showing yourself to be nothing more than the pathetic lowlife jerk that you are. Why not do something useful with your life instead of stealing game codes from people and trolling here?
Post edited August 03, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
deepdig: There was until you people killed it AGAIN. I created this account to trade FAIRLY and i was indeed doing that :) I did 3-4 fair trades you can ask there :) I've got proof on this account's chatlog if you want it :)

You decided to point fingers yet again. Well, thanks :) I needed my dark side again :D Expect some "minor casualties" :)
What? You're going to ominously threaten us to death? Or you're going to crow about how many more alts you've invented to get your scummy scams going?
Or, heavens defend us! Throw some more emoticons on the fire? (Here have another one O_o)
Oh no, I'm shaking and quaking and I'm about to be sick from fear!
You really are missing a few sandwiches from your picnic basket. Everyone already knows you're doing it anyway. Look, just go away until you've decided to rejoin the good parts of the human race. You know, the ones with empathy and kindness and not sociopathy.
Getcomposted: What? You're going to ominously threaten us to death? Or you're going to crow about how many more alts you've invented to get your scummy scams going?
Or, heavens defend us! Throw some more emoticons on the fire? (Here have another one O_o)
Oh no, I'm shaking and quaking and I'm about to be sick from fear!
You really are missing a few sandwiches from your picnic basket. Everyone already knows you're doing it anyway. Look, just go away until you've decided to rejoin the good parts of the human race. You know, the ones with empathy and kindness and not sociopathy.
Hey that reminds me of a great Firefly quote and since I know there are fellow Browncoats here, I'll post it:
Sir Warwick Harrow: Whom do you represent?

Mal: Represent isn't exactly the...

Sir Warwick Harrow: Don't waste my time.

Mal: Fellow called Badger.

Sir Warwick Harrow: I know him, and I think he's a psychotic lowlife.

Mal: And I think calling him that is an insult to the psychotic lowlife community.
Getcomposted: "Thanks for unleashing my dark side again." When was there ever anything but a dark side?!
And you're blaming GOGgers for this?! I bet abusive spouses say that as well. "You made me punch you in the stomach several times and hold your hand in the fire. It's all your fault."
Scammer punk. People like you make me sad to be a member of the human race. You are not a good person.
Here, have an emoticon. :(
deepdig: There was until you people killed it AGAIN. I created this account to trade FAIRLY and i was indeed doing that :) I did 3-4 fair trades you can ask there :) I've got proof on this account's chatlog if you want it :)

You decided to point fingers yet again. Well, thanks :) I needed my dark side again :D Expect some "minor casualties" :)
Spinorial: Funny and embarrassing. People stopped caring about him, so he had to make a big statement XD
deepdig: Thats why you keep talking about me in rather "hidden" threads :) No point though, I know 'em all :)
Using 6 times the smiling face in one post defeats the purpose.
You should just grow up a little, stop being creepy .... and well, you quite burnt the bridges here, I really wonder why you still feel the need to spend time around here.
As you said, farewell.
Ragnarblackmane: Hey that reminds me of a great Firefly quote and since I know there are fellow Browncoats here, I'll post it:
Sir Warwick Harrow: Whom do you represent?

Mal: Represent isn't exactly the...

Sir Warwick Harrow: Don't waste my time.

Mal: Fellow called Badger.

Sir Warwick Harrow: I know him, and I think he's a psychotic lowlife.

Mal: And I think calling him that is an insult to the psychotic lowlife community.
Firefly!
high rated
Getcomposted: "Thanks for unleashing my dark side again." When was there ever anything but a dark side?!
And you're blaming GOGgers for this?! I bet abusive spouses say that as well. "You made me punch you in the stomach several times and hold your hand in the fire. It's all your fault."
Scammer punk. People like you make me sad to be a member of the human race. You are not a good person.
Here, have an emoticon. :(

Spinorial: Funny and embarrassing. People stopped caring about him, so he had to make a big statement XD
deepdig: Thats why you keep talking about me in rather "hidden" threads :) No point though, I know 'em all :)
Fine, you tedious little shit. I will spend the time to get my site up and running again.

I think it's unfortunate that you don't understand that boasting about 4 to 5 fair trades doesn't make you legit. The thing is, it's not about how many times you have not conned someone, it's about an attitude to life. No one else here boasts about number of trades without scamming someone, because no-one else here scams anyone. The concept is abhorrent to us.

I know you want attention, and I know daddy doesn't love you, and probably (given your behaviour) mummy doesn't love you either. but I'm afraid that's because you're a horrible person that enjoys hurting people. At some point when you're pulling the wings off flies you have to accept that you're just a complete shit, and the world should hate you, because you're a complete shit.

I will get my site working to validate GOG codes, so you can do less damage, you inconsiderate fuck.
high rated
deepdig: GoG is crap
gog is nice and you stink....get a job and stop this crap.
Post edited August 03, 2014 by Christoph89
deepdig: I really enjoy talking to you guys :D
I've been here for 2 years yet you still dont know me :)

I'm not trying to scare anyone, as if that would work behind a screen hahaha :)
I'm just here to scam you and laugh at your "hidden" threads and discussions about me :)
GoG is just pure fun for me :D

Okay i'll enlighten you:

1) I only want steam games (Origin is crap, desura is crap, GoG is crap)
2) I never scam the same person (unless you've changed your nickname or i don't remember you which happens rarely)
3) When i'm in a good mood i ALWAYS do fair trades :)
4) Whenever i desperately need something, I'll come here :)
5) I honestly don't give a fudge what you think about me. Feel free to call me anything you desire though. That'll give me a few good laughs as usual :D
6) Why do i scam people?
6a) Because i can :) (most times this is the case)
6b) Because i need something desperately :)
6c) because you piss me off

How's mister primalform? I haven't seen him in a while :( I need a new archnemesis :(
Sorry, none of that justifies you being a jerk. Go get help, seriously.
deepdig: I really enjoy talking to you guys :D
I've been here for 2 years yet you still dont know me :)

I'm not trying to scare anyone, as if that would work behind a screen hahaha :)
I'm just here to scam you and laugh at your "hidden" threads and discussions about me :)
GoG is just pure fun for me :D

Okay i'll enlighten you:

1) I only want steam games (Origin is crap, desura is crap, GoG is crap)
2) I never scam the same person (unless you've changed your nickname or i don't remember you which happens rarely)
3) When i'm in a good mood i ALWAYS do fair trades :)
4) Whenever i desperately need something, I'll come here :)
5) I honestly don't give a fudge what you think about me. Feel free to call me anything you desire though. That'll give me a few good laughs as usual :D
6) Why do i ask people?
6a) Because i can :) (most times this is the case)
6b) Because i need something desperately :)

How's mister primalform? I haven't seen him in a while :( I need a new archnemesis :(
You clearly think you're the Joker to someone's Batman. Actually, you're more along the lines of Armless Tiger Man.
All your whining and paranoia - when was the known scammers thread hidden? Unless you really can't find the back of your hand without help, it's not hidden - leads me to think you don't actually have a life. If you find this entertaining, your priorities are really skewed. You find people denigrating you a laugh? Are you so starved for attention that even negative attention is worthwhile? You are pitiful. (And pathetic.)
Attachments:
Post edited August 03, 2014 by Getcomposted
If we ignore it it may go away. No eye contact either please
deepdig: Have you read my text? I dont care about GoG codes. Go ahead and do your shitty website. Steam has EVERYTHING i need.
I was actually talking about trading "from" GOG codes. Which is all I can help with.

But as you're so talkative;

Tell me about your mother. Is she still with us? Is she a nice lady? I'd like to get to know you better.
Post edited August 03, 2014 by wpegg
CptFandango: If we ignore it it may go away. No eye contact either please
When I step in dog shit ignoring it never works...