It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deepdig: Have you read my text? I dont care about GoG codes. Go ahead and do your shitty website. Steam has EVERYTHING i need.

I enjoy trading fairly and yes you're right about the fair trades thing. I'm just saying i trade fairly as many times as i can :)

I want you to HATE ME WITH A PASSION :D
I want you to imagine yourselves ... killing me slowly. I want rage to consume you :)

As far as real life goes, i've already told GoG members how i am so go ahead and keep thinking that about me.
The point is: EVERYBODY has a DARK SIDE. My dark side.. is on the internet (and also my different personalities). As long as i don't know you in real life i just don't give a shit if i hurt you or not :)

I used plural, idiot. Known scammers isn't hidden but the other 6-7 threads are. Learn to read, fag.
I don't hate you. Why would I hate someone as insignificant as you? I mean it'd be like me hating an ant because it had the temerity to crawl somewhere. You're an irritation, yes, but you're not a wasp or a spider. You're an ANT. I find it bewildering that you think I could hate something like you.
And again, use your words!
"Fag."
That's all you can come up with? That's all you have in your insult cupboard? You'll be calling me a dick, next, right? Or asswipe or mentioning something about ass and balls and shit.
Be creative! Come on, you must have one brain cell? Or did they throw away the baby and raise the afterbirth? See, that's an insult.
Try again! You get a certificate for competing, but unfortunately you came 200,000th - but we don't have last places anymore, we wouldn't want you to start crying, would we?
low rated
deepdig: Have you read my text? I dont care about GoG codes. Go ahead and do your shitty website. Steam has EVERYTHING i need.
wpegg: I was actually talking about trading "from" GOG codes. Which is all I can help with.

But as you're so talkative;

Tell me about your mother. Is she still with us? Is she a nice lady? I'd like to get to know you better.
Since you ask so nicely:

Yes she's still alive and healthy. She's an awesome person and she's the most important person in my life.

I enjoy trading fairly and yes you're right about the fair trades thing. I'm just saying i trade fairly as many times as i can :)

I want you to imagine yourselves ... killing me slowly. I want rage to consume you :)

As far as real life goes, i've already told GoG members how i am so go ahead and keep thinking that about me.
The point is: EVERYBODY has a DARK SIDE. My dark side.. is on the internet (and also my different personalities). As long as i don't know you in real life i just don't give a shit if i hurt you or not :)

I used plural, idiot. Known scammers isn't hidden but the other 6-7 threads are. Learn to read, fag.
Getcomposted: I don't hate you. Why would I hate someone as insignificant as you? I mean it'd be like me hating an ant because it had the temerity to crawl somewhere. You're an irritation, yes, but you're not a wasp or a spider. You're an ANT. I find it bewildering that you think I could hate something like you.
"Fag."
That's all you can come up with? That's all you have in your insult cupboard? You'll be calling me a dick, next, right? Or asswipe or mentioning something about ass and balls and shit.
Be creative! Come on, you must have one brain cell? Or did they throw away the baby and raise the afterbirth? See, that's an insult.
Try again! You get a certificate for competing, but unfortunately you came 200,000th - but we don't have last places anymore, we wouldn't want you to start crying, would we?
Why would i waste time making up insults for a tiny ant like you? :)
Post edited August 03, 2014 by deepdig
wpegg: I was actually talking about trading "from" GOG codes. Which is all I can help with.

But as you're so talkative;

Tell me about your mother. Is she still with us? Is she a nice lady? I'd like to get to know you better.
deepdig: Since you ask so nicely:

Yes she's still alive and healthy. She's an awesome person and she's the most important person in my life.
It's good to know you're mother is well. Family is important, even in our modern internet age.

You don't need me to ask the follow up question about your mother, it's really quite obvious, so I'll ask the next. How do you feel about yourself as a person? Though I'd appreciate it if you could answer both views (your mother's and yours).

A little better, but still repetitive.
Be original!
Stop copying from others!
Just because you haven't had an original thought in your life doesn't mean you can't hide it better! I mean, if Armless Tiger Man can do it, so can you! Go you! Grrrrrr!
Post edited August 03, 2014 by Getcomposted

Getcomposted: I don't hate you. Why would I hate someone as insignificant as you? I mean it'd be like me hating an ant because it had the temerity to crawl somewhere. You're an irritation, yes, but you're not a wasp or a spider. You're an ANT. I find it bewildering that you think I could hate something like you.
"Fag."
It always makes me giggle when people use the insults fag and faggot.

Here (England) a fag is a cigarette and a faggot is a large pork meatball (usually served with gravy)

Edit : just noticed where your from and you already know al this probably ;P
Post edited August 03, 2014 by CptFandango
low rated

wpegg: It's good to know you're mother is well. Family is important, even in our modern internet age.

You don't need me to ask the follow up question about your mother, it's really quite obvious, so I'll ask the next. How do you feel about yourself as a person? Though I'd appreciate it if you could answer both views (your mother's and yours).
I'm assuming the question is: "What would she think about you if she knew you scam people online?"
The answer is she would be pissed because she did a good job educating me. I don't do this in real life. I'm a kind/polite person and i know people reading this won't believe me. I dont care though.

I feel an urge to be bad to people online. Although i've met wonderful people online and i still talk to them and gift them games whenever they want (and whenever i have money). They do the same to me.

I'm not a bad person in real life.
CptFandango: It always makes me giggle when people use the insults fag and faggot.

Here (England) a fag is a cigarette and a faggot is a large pork meatball (usually served with gravy)
Yup, and also it's seems a little to me that if you do exclusively use homosexual insults, perhaps it's a case of the insulter not being that comfortable with their own sexuality? Doth the lady protest too much?
wpegg: It's good to know you're mother is well. Family is important, even in our modern internet age.

deepdig: I'm assuming the question is: "What would she think about you if she knew you scam people online?"
The answer is she would be pissed because she did a good job educating me. I don't do this in real life. I'm a kind/polite person and i know people reading this won't believe me. I dont care though.

I feel an urge to be bad to people online. Although i've met wonderful people online and i still talk to them and gift them games whenever they want (and whenever i have money). They do the same to me.

This is real life
low rated

Getcomposted: A little better, but still repetitive.
Be original!
Stop copying from others!
Just because you haven't had an original thought in your life doesn't mean you can't hide it better! I mean, if Armless Tiger Man can do it, so can you! Go you! Grrrrrr!
What's your point? Are you trying to piss me of? You're just making me laugh
deepdig: I'm assuming the question is: "What would she think about you if she knew you scam people online?"

This is real life, you idiot! People spend their money which they earned in real life for games that they think will give other people pleasure in real life. You're stealing people's money and good will IN REAL LIFE, YOU WANKER!

Is he really that oblivious? I mean, he really can't be that dumb, can he?
It's a troll thing, it's got to be.
No one can be that dumb in real life and be able to breathe.

O_o

[Edit: Wow, I admit it. You got me there. For a second I forgot what kind of reprehensible human being you are in real life and actually reacted as if you were trying to tell your truth. But you're not, are you? If you can scam and cheat here, I have no doubt you scam and cheat and lie throughout your life. And you are right. Your mother IS ashamed of you.]
Post edited August 03, 2014 by Getcomposted
As interesting as all this is (for five minutes), you know what would be awesome? Just totally ignore him. It seems his main agenda is getting a rise out of people. Imagine him ranting and raving and nobody batting an eyelash. Would probably get old pretty quickly, no?
DieRuhe: As interesting as all this is (for five minutes), you know what would be awesome? Just totally ignore him. It seems his main agenda is getting a rise out of people. Imagine him ranting and raving and nobody batting an eyelash. Would probably get old pretty quickly, no?
Okay, do not bait the trolls. :)
low rated

wpegg: This is real life
No. It's not.
Getcomposted: Okay, do not bait the trolls. :)
This

Guess what? Nobody gives a fuck who, what, or how you are in real life. You're a bad and greedy bastard on the forum or anywhere online, then GTFO and don't let the door slam you in the ass.

deepdig: GoG is crap
Yo! Is there any mod who can shut this piece of garbage up? Permaban his IP or anything. I'd be glad to fry his PC, but I'm not THAT skilled in hacking.
Post edited August 03, 2014 by HijacK