It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: You are very naive if you think coming clean would work here and the forum would accept them:)
zeogold: After talking with you guys long enough, I can tell that you're far, far beyond that, to the point that you're probably in need of serious psychological assistance.
So what am i? A psycopath or a sociopath?
low rated
zeogold: After talking with you guys long enough, I can tell that you're far, far beyond that, to the point that you're probably in need of serious psychological assistance.
deepdig: So what am i? A psycopath or a sociopath?
i remember trying to get these ranks in Hitman Contracts
:))))))))))

Nes/Tauto team is back watch out goggers !!!!!!!!!
http://postimg.org/image/uz3jsr7jd/
Post edited February 13, 2016 by SuperNES
Well I'm out of here, with just a note to Tauto.

If in fact you are trying to boot me, and if you succeed, you will take away the one reason you have for coming in here: Pestering me. :P

I get kicked, you'll be so damn bored you'll be begging them to reinstate me within a week.

A smart parasite is one that doesn't kill it's host.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
SuperNES: i remember trying to get these ranks in Hitman Contracts

Lmao :P
low rated
I don't have the expertise to make a diagnosis over the internet,not like zeogold.
tinyE: Well I'm out of here, with just a note to Tauto.

If in fact you are trying to boot me, and if you succeed, you will take away the one reason you have for coming in here: Pestering me. :P

I get kicked, you'll be so damn bored you'll be begging them to reinstate me within a week.

A smart parasite is one that doesn't kill it's host.
:(
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Tauto
low rated
Why did you stop asking us stuff? I''ve still got lots of stuff to tell you :(
low rated
SuperNES: i remember trying to get these ranks in Hitman Contracts

:)
deepdig: Why did you stop asking us stuff? I''ve still got lots of stuff to tell you :(
They aren't clever enough:)
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Tauto
low rated
great team here :))))))))
low rated
UltraNES: great team here :))))))))
Hi ya,buddy:)
Kids these days...
high rated
BranjoHello: Not at all...here.
Cheers. And I assume that you never heard of them after that last message of yours?
Klumpen0815: Kids these days...
Did you see a few days ago that the scammer(s) tried to get attention for a while but nobody gave a f**k about him\them?
It was so pathetic XD
Post edited February 13, 2016 by phaolo
Klumpen0815: Kids these days...
phaolo: Did you see a few days ago that he\they tried to get attention for a while but nobody gave a f**k about them?
It was so pathetic XD
Remember when one of them dressed up as Snow White and tried to light one of his farts? XD

Oh wait......that was me.
tinyE: Remember when one of them dressed up as Snow White and tried to light one of his farts? XD

And... did it work? Is it on Youtube?
phaolo: Did you see a few days ago that he\they tried to get attention for a while but nobody gave a f**k about them?
It was so pathetic XD
tinyE: Remember when one of them dressed up as Snow White and tried to light one of his farts? XD

I especcially liked your outfits in here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c