It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
SuperNES: for me gog > steam but they need more games even crappy ones
drmfree and shitload of extras !!!
i ended up at that number from my hunt for some games that i played before and really liked
so basically i started to like steam too
zeogold: But that's what I can't quite understand:
Why get stuff you either aren't going to play or just own already?
Just for the heck of it?
toxicTom: Boy, it's really not for the games, it's for the kicks and the "drama".
zeogold: Toldja.
im a perfectionist guy. i play games 100%. but something was missing
so i want some games that i really like to replay them with achievements
SuperNES: for me gog > steam but they need more games even crappy ones
drmfree and shitload of extras !!!
i ended up at that number from my hunt for some games that i played before and really liked
so basically i started to like steam too
Just for the heck of it?
aye, and what most people don't understand is that all the righteous indignation, detective work for finding alts, dedicated treads to out the scammers etc is just more fuel for the fire.
low rated
zeogold: Admittedly, I could easily do what you guys are doing if I wanted to, but even easier than you're doing it. I'm already a well-known and trusted member of the community just by making posts. 2 months later, I'm at, as I said, 100+ games in my pocket I could dash off with at any time if I so desired. And on top of that, people ENCOURAGING me to take these games, and others.
I don't see why it hasn't occurred to either of you to just drop the entire act, start fresh from an alt account, and actually have fun participating in the community. It would put the rep system back to normal, stop everybody from being so paranoid, and you could simply ask for games you want. You can't possibly tell me you're going to play through 650+ games that quickly.
deepdig: Too lazy to build up a reputation here. Plus i'd have to build up reputation on other alts because 1 game per account isn't worth my time. I kinda prefer the spotlight anyway
How long does it take you for a usual scam?
zeogold:
deepdig: Too lazy to build up a reputation here. Plus i'd have to build up reputation on other alts because 1 game per account isn't worth my time. I kinda prefer the spotlight anyway
How proud you must be.
low rated
zeogold:
Post edited February 13, 2016 by SuperNES
deepdig: ...
You're deluding yourself if you think you did it for the games. Admit it: you Steam account is simply your trophy room. Having games to play is just a nice side-effect.
low rated
im eating choceur choklets (peanut version) right now
and drinking some water (forgot to buy sprite)
:)))))))
and lurking on gog tabs
low rated
deepdig: I won't lie, i'm kinda sad for what happened a few years ago. The community was very friendly and everybody trusted eachother 'till i started my scamming spree. I'm not sure but i think i was the first one who started scamming here.

I just felt like a kid in a candy store eh. That wasn't my first time scamming either. I started scamming on reddit and i had a shit ton of success and i still do. I'm not even talking about bundle games, i actually scam people out of their REAL money on reddit. After that i just convert my money into TF2 keys in case the money is taken away from my paypal i won't be my problem anymore :D

Anyway.. I just feel like i was the one responsible for letting loose all these scammers. I'm sure there are a few more besides NES but they don't like the spotlight eh
toxicTom: Actually that IS something I can believe. You do it for the kicks. For the feeling of power over other people you are lesser than you since they fell for you. So you're basically a troll, because that's what trolls want: the feeling of control when they disrupt other people's lives and make them upset. It may have been about money in the first place (on reddit), but it's an addiction.

Have you ever made it clear to yourself that you are harming real people with real lives and real feelings, not just some anonymous avatars on the internet? If no, you are an utterly self-delusional person and should get help. If yes, you are a patented sociopath and probably beyond help.

I assume the latter since you're obviously enjoying the spotlight right now. In a way I really pity people like you.
It IS in fact an addiction and i've already said that on a different thread. I've actually said to myself a few times that i would stop scamming and be just a normal dude here but that quickly goes away because of THAT addiction. I've scammed way too many games here so i can't stop. I've thought about that but i don't care. You can call me whatever you want, i admit i don't care about what i do to others on the internet. You're just strangers to me.

HOWEVER.. If i had the chance to steal someone's money (all of it) knowing that it would destroy his/her life, all he/she worked hard for and his/her family I WOULD NEVER do that, believe it or not. I'm just stealing bundled games here eh so it doesn't really matter.
deepdig: What do you mean? I don't grab anything from the forums or enter giveaways i just scam people.
"scam trades" What do you mean?
zeogold: As in, do you pick up codes that have been dropped, pretend to trade somebody X for Y while making them trade first and then never coming through on your end of the deal, or both?
Option #2. I only do this "pretend to trade somebody X for Y while making them trade first and then never coming through on your end of the deal"
Post edited February 13, 2016 by deepdig
low rated
wakalo very true its an addiction. we will end up buying stuff :(
Damn you Gaben!!
Saw CS complete (all cs games) Lunar sales for 5 $ i was near on paying that with paypal
toxicTom: Actually that IS something I can believe. You do it for the kicks. For the feeling of power over other people you are lesser than you since they fell for you. So you're basically a troll, because that's what trolls want: the feeling of control when they disrupt other people's lives and make them upset. It may have been about money in the first place (on reddit), but it's an addiction.

Have you ever made it clear to yourself that you are harming real people with real lives and real feelings, not just some anonymous avatars on the internet? If no, you are an utterly self-delusional person and should get help. If yes, you are a patented sociopath and probably beyond help.

I assume the latter since you're obviously enjoying the spotlight right now. In a way I really pity people like you.
deepdig: I'm just stealing bundled games here eh so it doesn't really matter.
It devalues the service which keeps people from using the service which destroys the service which takes jobs away from the people who need those jobs to supply the money to feed themselves.

How did your ass get so far up your head anyway? I'm guessing you must have used some sort of wedge and a lubricant.

Fucking idiots like you who think insurance fraud is okay because you are only ripping off the insurance company. What you don't realize fuck whit is that to make up for that loss those companies increase the rates of the legitimate users. Yeah, you are stealing from people.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
Just for the heck of it?
amok: aye, and what most people don't understand is that all the righteous indignation, detective work for finding alts, dedicated treads to out the scammers etc is just more fuel for the fire.
Correct.
There's a slight problem here though.. If you don't do that, scammers will just roam freely. If you keep doing this, we'll have to create more alts.
zeogold: How long does it take you for a usual scam?
Depends.. Some people go offline and i have to wait while others are fast at replying.. So i guess.. less than 30minutes average?
Alright, I've had enough of this. It's clear you guys have some sort of rather sad addiction and ego complexes which I can only hope you someday free yourselves of and go actually get a life.
low rated
deepdig: ...
toxicTom: You're deluding yourself if you think you did it for the games. Admit it: you Steam account is simply your trophy room. Having games to play is just a nice side-effect.
I guess you can call it that. Although most games i got were from legit trades.
SuperNES: wakalo very true its an addiction. we will end up buying stuff :(
Damn you Gaben!!
Saw CS complete (all cs games) Lunar sales for 5 $ i was near on paying that with paypal
Indeed. Long time since i've spent my own money on games.
deepdig: I'm just stealing bundled games here eh so it doesn't really matter.
tinyE: It devalues the service which keeps people from using the service which destroys the service which takes jobs away from the people who need those jobs to supply the money to feed themselves.

How did your ass get so far up your head anyway? I'm guessing you must have used some sort of wedge and a lubricant.

Fucking idiots like you who think insurance fraud is okay because you are only ripping off the insurance company. What you don't realize fuck whit is that to make up for that loss those companies increase the rates of the legitimate users. Yeah, you are stealing from people.
Easy there tiger. What "service" are you even talking about? Lmao
It's .. 1$ (probably less) games. You're making it sound like it's something huge which in fact isn't
tinyE:
deepdig: You're making it sound like it's something huge which in fact isn't
Lets leave your dick out of this.
low rated
deepdig: You're making it sound like it's something huge which in fact isn't
tinyE: Lets leave your dick out of this.
Ah
Ah