It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ETHAILIA

User asked to train BloodRayne for whatever

Don't know if he is clean, and don't know the procedure to know the following step

Besides, I got down rep here, not sure why, what TinyE says is exactly the same as his OP so I don't know what happened there, for me, having less rep ticks me off
Post edited May 09, 2016 by GioVio123
low rated
GioVio123: ETHAILIA

User asked to train BloodRayne for whatever

Don't know if he is clean, and don't know the procedure to know the following step

Besides, I got down rep here, not sure why, what TinyE says is exactly the same as his OP so I don't know what happened there, for me, having less rep ticks me off
Don't ''hang'' someone unless you are sure.
GioVio123: Don't know if he is clean, and don't know the procedure to know the following step
Tauto: Don't ''hang'' someone unless you are sure.
Tell him also that he shouldn't support scammers and harass old users. Oh wait, that's you.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by phaolo
low rated
Tauto: Don't ''hang'' someone unless you are sure.
phaolo: Tell him also that he shouldn't support scammers and harass old users. Oh wait, that's you.
Listen turncoat I don't support scammers,just a friend.As for harassing old users,you back off and I will.Is that plain enough English for your 1 brain cell? If not then find someone to aid you as their are plenty of 1 cell's here to assist you.
high rated
phaolo:
Tauto:
Tauto, I promised to stop fighting with you, and I have, and this is not a slam, but it just drives me nuts why you act like this all the time. Some people just want to be mean as an act and will come in and say anything just to get a rise, but somehow I really think you are this angry.

I mean sure, we all get pissy and do some pretty shitty things, IRL and in here, but with you there is no ebb and flow and I just can't fathom it.

If you really do feel this way about all of us, or most of us (as your history would seem to indicate) then why the hell do you hang out in here? The reason I live in here is because I adore 90% of the forum members. If it was the other way around I'd go find another forum, or go outside and talk shit to people on the street. God knows that would be cheaper and I wouldn't have to worry about my minuscule bandwidth.

So seriously, is this all an act, a front, and if not, have you ever considered reaching out to someone about it? I've been down the "fuck everyone everywhere road" and trust me, learning to lighten up from time to time and have a laugh, and SHOW A LITTLE HUMILITY is a much more entertaining and fulfilling way of life.

BTW, years before you showed up I was kind of the "you of this forum". My rep was at -200 and almost everyone wanted me to take a long walk on a short pier. So don't think your current situation in here is terminal.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
Tauto:
tinyE: Tauto, I promised to stop fighting with you, and I have, and this is not a slam, but it just drives me nuts why you act like this all the time. Some people just want to be mean as an act and will come in and say anything just to get a rise, but somehow I really think you are this angry.

I mean sure, we all get pissy and do some pretty shitty things, IRL and in here, but with you there is no ebb and flow and I just can't fathom it.

If you really do feel this way about all of us, or most of us (as your history would seem to indicate) then why the hell do you hang out in here? The reason I live in here is because I adore 90% of the forum members. If it was the other way around I'd go find another forum, or go outside and talk shit to people on the street. God knows that would be cheaper and I wouldn't have to worry about my minuscule bandwidth.

So seriously, is this all an act, a front, and if not, have you ever considered reaching out to someone about it? I've been down the "fuck everyone everywhere road" and trust me, learning to lighten up from time to time and have a laugh, and SHOW A LITTLE HUMILITY is a much more entertaining and fulfilling way of life.

BTW, years before you showed up I was kind of the "you of this forum". My rep was at -200 and almost everyone wanted me to take a long walk on a short pier. So don't think your current situation in here is terminal.
It's very very simple,I hate smartarse's and bullies and people that get their facts wrong when accusing others in here of being scammers..
oh,and one other thing people sucking up for games and ''THEY''are not scammers?A lot of people here are only here for the free games that they can ''BEG'' for.

''Hi, i'm Mr or Mrs Nice'' I'm in +1.
And they all fall for this crap:)
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Tauto
tinyE: Tauto, I promised to stop fighting with you, and I have, and this is not a slam, but it just drives me nuts why you act like this all the time. Some people just want to be mean as an act and will come in and say anything just to get a rise, but somehow I really think you are this angry.

Tauto: It's very very simple,I hate smartarse's and bullies and people that get their facts wrong when accusing others in here of being scammers..
oh,and one other thing people sucking up for games and ''THEY''are not scammers?A lot of people here are only here for the free games that they can ''BEG'' for.

Well this forum is 90% smart asses, so answer my other question, why do you hang out in here? Sounds a little masochistic to me.
low rated
Tauto: It's very very simple,I hate smartarse's and bullies and people that get their facts wrong when accusing others in here of being scammers..

tinyE: Well this forum is 90% smart asses, so answer my other question, why do you hang out in here? Sounds a little masochistic to me.
Because,I can ''Doctor''.
tinyE: Well this forum is 90% smart asses, so answer my other question, why do you hang out in here? Sounds a little masochistic to me.
Tauto: Because,I can ''Doctor''.
Fair enough. I shant bother you again.
low rated
tinyE: Fair enough. I shant bother you again.
One last thing,look at the ga's and see the same people begging then in comes a new person and is automatically assumed or called a scammer but this is supposed to be a ''NICE'' place.
And how do you "doctor" exactly, by bullying everyone?
Other than hypocritical and absurd, just insulting people doesn't change anything.
low rated
phaolo: And how do you "doctor" exactly, by bullying everyone?
Other than hypocritical and absurd, just insulting people doesn't change anything.
It's not bulling when it's put back on the offender,it's called ''defence''.
Tauto: It's very very simple,I hate smartarse's and bullies...
And you try to fight them by becoming one yourself? I don't want to argue with you, but somehow I feel that's the wrong way (or at least it would be the wrong way for me).
Post edited May 10, 2016 by PaterAlf
phaolo: And how do you "doctor" exactly, by bullying everyone?
Tauto: It's not bulling when it's put back on the offender,it's called ''defence''.
You harass people that didn't do anything to you or to others.
You're defending against ghosts and just bullying.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by phaolo
low rated
Tauto: It's very very simple,I hate smartarse's and bullies...
PaterAlf: And you try to find them by becoming one yourself? I don't want to argue with you, but somehow I feel that's the wrong way (or at least it would be the wrong way for me).
Your right,I don't usually ''attack'' unless they ''attack'' me.And I'm not into arguing with someone that has the right approach or show's respect.
Tauto: It's not bulling when it's put back on the offender,it's called ''defence''.
phaolo: You harass people that didn't do anything to you or to others.
You're defending against ghosts and just bullying.
Run away turncoat and learn to open your eyes in this place.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Tauto