It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: is he comfortably dumb?
tinyE: No, just your average dyed in the wool Midwestern white supremacist.
thar terk er jerbs?

[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBYLIUqmIs[/url]
Wow, that display of insanity is beyond ridiculous. Is this still the guy with mother/anger issues from a while back ? didn't he get some help already ?
Potzato: Wow, that display of insanity is beyond ridiculous. Is this still the guy with mother/anger issues from a while back ? didn't he get some help already ?
what guy?
CyRaX-Ape-PimP: your momma's new guy :)))))))

crybaby on LOL
Your momma's jokes? Seriously?
CyRaX-Ape-PimP: your momma's new guy :)))))))

crybaby on LOL
l0rdtr3k: Your momma's jokes? Seriously?
don't reply to him please. it'll just feed him.
Potzato: Wow, that display of insanity is beyond ridiculous. Is this still the guy with mother/anger issues from a while back ? didn't he get some help already ?
mrmarioanonym: what guy?
I don't really remember, this thread has gone a long way since. But there shouldn't be that much people (ab)using smiling emotes after nonsensical or not funny statements.

Edit : kids are getting crazier if you ask me, education should really become the highest priority nowadays. I am convinced it would fix a lot of modern world issues.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by Potzato
I remember who you mean - but cannot remember their username. I immediately thought of them too.
tinyE: ... He is really pulling out the big guns here.
i really doubt that nes can pull out anything big or common size :)
seems that most users blocked the alt "alt-demasker" of that piece of shit, so he created a new alt again

"alt<span class="bold">s</span>-demasker" notice the extra s!

also beware of ChameleonMKX, this account just changed his name to "del_pierro"
apehater: also beware of ChameleonMKX, this account just changed his name to "del_pierro"
I had not noticed nes400 is now Norris.
stg83: Indeed, as I have said many times before the lack of an essential "Block and Report" option in chat is simply astounding. This is the least that GOG should have managed to do by now as this has gotten way out of hand where one sad pathetic individual is able to annoy/harass many users constantly via chat and down repping.
mrmarioanonym: and several mods are online. way back a few years ago, i would've already seen them do something about it.
i think death threats and insults by such a serial offender should be enough to warrant action.
...and yet, they're always so eager to pat themselves on the back when it comes to how good they've they think they've made their current customer service on GOG, or talk up Galaxy. I swear, sometimes it really feels like they almost want this kind of behaviour to happen.

tinyE: What I can't figure is WHY?

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what would compel someone to want to be cruel for no reason whatsoever.

Mind you, I've done some bizarre shit in my time and exhibited some very questionable behavior, but most of the time it came off as mean it was unintended, retroactive, or the result of being shitfaced drunk (which are not excuses but at least are plausible explanations).

I just can't fathom waking up, seeing some stranger, and thinking, "I'm going to dedicate myself to making them unhappy."

I'd be tempted to let all of this guy's bullshit fly if I could just get a rational motivation for it.
I hate to be cliché, but I think it's simple human nature. We as a whole can't have nice things, because other people don't want anyone other than themselves to get nice things. Making other people miserable and profiting off of their misery is a reward unto itself.

Back during the "Good Old Days" I saw this happening, taking over the forums with GOG's popularity taking off. However, I at least had faith that GOG would have some sort of system in place to account for that. But with so little done with things like chat and rep -- for such a long period of time -- it's profoundly disappointing, to say the least.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by rampancy
low rated
mrmarioanonym: and several mods are online. way back a few years ago, i would've already seen them do something about it.
i think death threats and insults by such a serial offender should be enough to warrant action.
rampancy: ...and yet, they're always so eager to pat themselves on the back when it comes to how good they've they think they've made their current customer service on GOG, or talk up Galaxy. I swear, sometimes it really feels like they almost want this kind of behaviour to happen.

tinyE: What I can't figure is WHY?

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what would compel someone to want to be cruel for no reason whatsoever.

Mind you, I've done some bizarre shit in my time and exhibited some very questionable behavior, but most of the time it came off as mean it was unintended, retroactive, or the result of being shitfaced drunk (which are not excuses but at least are plausible explanations).

I just can't fathom waking up, seeing some stranger, and thinking, "I'm going to dedicate myself to making them unhappy."

I'd be tempted to let all of this guy's bullshit fly if I could just get a rational motivation for it.
rampancy: I hate to be cliché, but I think it's simple human nature.
If that's human nature than I think I'll go live in the stable with the donkeys.
rampancy: ...and yet, they're always so eager to pat themselves on the back when it comes to how good they've they think they've made their current customer service on GOG, or talk up Galaxy. I swear, sometimes it really feels like they almost want this kind of behaviour to happen.

I hate to be cliché, but I think it's simple human nature.
tinyE: If that's human nature than I think I'll go live in the stable with the donkeys.
You already live at an Inn.......
tinyE: If that's human nature than I think I'll go live in the stable with the donkeys.
Emachine9643: You already live at an Inn.......
If he gives birth and gets a visit from three wise men, I'm leaving for Pluto!
high rated
Emachine9643: You already live at an Inn.......
Sachys: If he gives birth and gets a visit from three wise men, I'm leaving for Pluto!
Our TinyE,
Who art in R'lyeh,
Hallowed by thy posts.
Your profanities come, your games be done,
On the forum, as it is on the wishlist.

Give us this day our daily giveaway codes,
And forgive the GOG team their lazy webcoding,
As we forgive those who post with horrible spelling and grammar.

And lead us not into scamming alts,
But deliver us from Steam.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by rampancy