It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For fucks sake.
WHy is this asshole here?I can't believe he openly admits of having alts.Now I'm convinced it's a 12 year old who wants attention.
l0rdtr3k: For fucks sake.
WHy is this asshole here?I can't believe he openly admits of having alts.Now I'm convinced it's a 12 year old who wants attention.
Because the mods won't do anything about it apparently.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Because the mods won't do anything about it apparently.
Gonna play some Warhammer. The setting is more jolly than here.
high rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Then they fucked it up by giving us this guy.
tuuuudu: what a fast response to tinyE how odd

i have 4 accounts in mind that i suspect they are yours
Some detective you are!

I HAVE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS!!!!

Shit, you might even be one of them, and as you lay awake in bed tonight you may find yourself wondering, am I really me, or just a figment of tinyE's imagination? Are my thoughts my own or his? What is up? what is down? left or right right or wrong?

I control your every move because you are me, and you only have life because I saw fit to create life for you!
Post edited July 18, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: Some detective you are!

Shit, you might even be one of them, and as you lay awake in bed tonight you may find yourself wondering, am I really me, or just a figment of tinyE's imagination? Are my thought my own or his? What is up? what is down? left or right right or wrong?

I control your every move because you are me and you only have life because I saw fit to create life for you!
MIND.BLOWN
tinyE: Some detective you are!

Shit, you might even be one of them, and as you lay awake in bed tonight you may find yourself wondering, am I really me, or just a figment of tinyE's imagination? Are my thought my own or his? What is up? what is down? left or right right or wrong?

I control your every move because you are me and you only have life because I saw fit to create life for you!
l0rdtr3k: MIND.BLOWN
Yeah , I've been reading a lot of L.Ron Hubbard lately. :P
tinyE: Yeah , I've been reading a lot of L.Ron Hubbard lately. :P
Battlefield Earth?
l0rdtr3k: MIND.BLOWN
tinyE: Yeah , I've been reading a lot of L.Ron Hubbard lately. :P
Been reading a lot of philip k. dick here.
So boys, what did I miss? lol
high rated
TimTom92: So boys, what did I miss? lol
The scammer telling me to buy my games. rofl.

And accusing tinye and me of being the same person. lol
Post edited July 18, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
TimTom92: So boys, what did I miss? lol
pimpmonkey can explain better.
But it's the usual nes400 fare.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Because the mods won't do anything about it apparently.
l0rdtr3k: Gonna play some Warhammer. The setting is more jolly than here.
Shouldn't it be more jelly? *schoolgirl giggles*.
micktiegs_8: Shouldn't it be more jelly? *schoolgirl giggles*.
Its such a sad situation.. *sigh*
low rated
Sachys: Heres an idea - stop being a scumming little cunt.

I'll send you a prepaid, self adressed envelope if you want and you can fold your two dimensional self inside, and get the fuck kicked out of you by Romanian neighbour (who is in a wheelchair btw) you pathetic scumfuck nonce!
tuuuudu: Sachys calm the fuck down and stay put you dont know me and neither do i know you.
I dont need to "calm the fuck down" - you need to "fuck the cunt off!" you little wanksplatter bastardo. Now, either go fuck yourself and dont come back, or go fuck yourself and dont come back you career nonce bastard! NOW FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!

What I actually need is for regular GOG users to stop using fucking open codes, threads they are used in and stop being cunts about it! - were it not for that you would never have happened you fucking nonce bastard!
Post edited July 18, 2015 by Sachys