It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
TimTom92: Thanks guys! He's been hounding me for some time now. I did figure it was suspicious because who would remember so well, an offer I gave to someone else? This guy really just needs to disappear. It makes me so aggravated!

We should probably update the list here if we could.
Buddy i specified on PM i send the Xenonauts code FIRST and you redeem it because im quite new here.
I dont care if you think of me saying your a scammer and other stuff really, we trade and thats it !

So if you want it let me know.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by BisonVega
TimTom92: Thanks guys! He's been hounding me for some time now. I did figure it was suspicious because who would remember so well, an offer I gave to someone else? This guy really just needs to disappear. It makes me so aggravated!

as theres no block system in PMs / chat these days, I suggest setting it to "friends only" - bit of a pain, but will keep the scummer(s) from bothering you for now at least.
high rated
Easy Bison! Calm down pal!

You keep raging like that and someone is likely to think you're nes.

Oh wait.

BisonVega: Buddy i specified on PM i send the Xenonauts code FIRST and you redeem it because im quite new here.
I dont care if you think of me saying your a scammer and other stuff really, we trade and thats it !

Hey there, apologies if you really aren't a scammer. I just can't see rep or join date so I refer to this thread here now on anyone who messages me who may seem suspicious and to see what the community thinks. It's just that these scammers are really ruining the trust of the community for me.
Sachys: as theres no block system in PMs / chat these days, I suggest setting it to "friends only" - bit of a pain, but will keep the scummer(s) from bothering you for now at least.
Thanks, I will probably do just that!
Post edited July 17, 2015 by TimTom92
low rated
BisonVega: Buddy i specified on PM i send the Xenonauts code FIRST and you redeem it because im quite new here.

TimTom92: Hey there, apologies if you really aren't a scammer. I just can't see rep or join date so I refer to this thread here now on anyone who messages me who may seem suspicious and to see what the community thinks. It's just that these scammers are really ruining the trust of the community for me.
I told you in the pm that i dont think the trade is quite fair because Xenonauts is 25$ and AvP only 6$
If you have something else to add we can agree on something.

TimTom92: Hey there, apologies if you really aren't a scammer. I just can't see rep or join date so I refer to this thread here now on anyone who messages me who may seem suspicious and to see what the community thinks. It's just that these scammers are really ruining the trust of the community for me.
Sachys: as theres no block system in PMs / chat these days, I suggest setting it to "friends only" - bit of a pain, but will keep the scummer(s) from bothering you for now at least.
TimTom92: Thanks, I will probably do just that!
He upvotes himself using other accounts. So it's not hard earned rep. But cheated.
BisonVega: I told you in the pm that i dont think the trade is quite fair because Xenonauts is 25$ and AvP only 6$
If you have something else we can agree on something.
No disrespect, as of current events, I think I'll just pass. Really. The trust in people who I don't know is gone for now.
low rated

Thanks, I will probably do just that!
pimpmonkey2382.313: He upvotes himself using other accounts. So it's not hard earned rep. But cheated.
I joined for summer sale and posted here and there its been 1 month and a half since i joined.
BisonVega: I told you in the pm that i dont think the trade is quite fair because Xenonauts is 25$ and AvP only 6$
If you have something else we can agree on something.
TimTom92: No disrespect, as of current events, I think I'll just pass. Really. The trust in people who I don't know is gone for now.
I repeat myself i will send MY CODE first how can you get scammed?!

You want Xenonauts, but you say i think i pass because of the others advices we can help each other like gamers.
pimpmonkey2382.313: He upvotes himself using other accounts. So it's not hard earned rep. But cheated.
BisonVega: I joined for summer sale and posted here and there its been 1 month and a half since i joined.
TimTom92: No disrespect, as of current events, I think I'll just pass. Really. The trust in people who I don't know is gone for now.
BisonVega: I repeat myself i will send MY CODE first how can you get scammed?!
Yet you have almost 40 rep, without contributing anything to the forum. Odd isn't it?

don't believe this persistent asshole, he has no activity, but a positive rep again. i think two weeks ago his rep was something like -25 and now over 30 without activity. its just an alt account.
low rated
BisonVega: I joined for summer sale and posted here and there its been 1 month and a half since i joined.

I repeat myself i will send MY CODE first how can you get scammed?!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yet you have almost 40 rep, without contributing anything to the forum. Odd isn't it?
I bought games and talked here. Contribute how tell me?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yet you have almost 40 rep, without contributing anything to the forum. Odd isn't it?
BisonVega: I bought games and talked here. Contribute how tell me?
No, you didn't talk, associate, and buying games doesn't give you rep. Sorry but I'm calling bullshit. All you do here is hangout in giveaway threads. And now pm'ing people for games, just like your other accounts.
low rated
Listen TimTom if you want Xenonauts let me know dont want to make more useless discution. Its your decision !

I saw your request for Xenonauts and contacted you about a trade and sayed you will get the code FIRST so thats how its going to be. Add one more game to the AvP offer and maybe we can trade, because its a 6$ game as far for a 25$ game.

Regards!
I'm so sick of this shit, it's everywhere.
"You people are like the plague!"
high rated
TimTom92: I'm so sick of this shit, it's everywhere.
"You people are like the plague!"
It's true. I stopped my once-regular giveaways many months ago and I've now just set my chat to "friends only", meaning, currently, about 14 folks here can contact me off-forum. Oh well, 'twas fun while it lasted! :)