It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TimTom92: Its such a sad situation.. *sigh*
Openly admits to abusing the rep system, yet no mod will do anything about it either.
tuuuudu: Sachys calm the fuck down and stay put you dont know me and neither do i know you.
Sachys: I dont need to "calm the fuck down" - you need to "fuck the cunt off!" you little wanksplatter bastardo. Now, either go fuck yourself and dont come back, or go fuck yourself and dont come back you career nonce bastard! NOW FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!

What I actually need is for regular GOG users to stop using fucking open codes, threads they are used in and stop being cunts about it! - were it not for that you would never have happened you fucking nonce bastard!
We need to make no open code dropping a rule on here, or at least a sticky.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
Sachys: What I actually need is for regular GOG users to stop using fucking open codes, threads they are used in and stop being cunts about it! - were it not for that you would never have happened you fucking nonce bastard!
Open codes = visible keys or does it have other meaning? Because there are more leechers getting the games from the usual "ask for it, rep +10" than anything else, i would say to stop using the forum as dumpster for bundle keys, i know that the intentions are good (and that i also made that mistake in the past) but it attracts leechers.

"Nes" is just another leecher taking advantage of the system that we created (and the negligence of gog).

If i use high rep and selective people for my giveaways is because I KNOW that there are people here only for the freebies. Here's a fun game, select any giveaway with low requirements, pick an user that you don't remember participating on the forum (besides the freebies threads) and put that name on the search function, pretty sure that +70% of his/her activity is giveaways or related.

Dunno, everyone is free to do whatever they want, i don't care anymore who gets "scammed" or not, if i can put more restrictive rules on my giveaways to avoid this situation then there's nothing stopping everyone else of doing the same. What? It's unfair for new users? So be, this is a forum and not a freebies machine, if they have some patience and use the forum normally then one day they can also participate on giveaways...
Sachys: What I actually need is for regular GOG users to stop using fucking open codes, threads they are used in and stop being cunts about it! - were it not for that you would never have happened you fucking nonce bastard!
Cyraxpt: Open codes = visible keys or does it have other meaning? Because there are more leechers getting the games from the usual "ask for it, rep +10" than anything else, i would say to stop using the forum as dumpster for bundle keys, i know that the intentions are good (and that i also made that mistake in the past) but it attracts leechers.

"Nes" is just another leecher taking advantage of the system that we created (and the negligence of gog).

If i use high rep and selective people for my giveaways is because I KNOW that there are people here only for the freebies. Here's a fun game, select any giveaway with low requirements, pick an user that you don't remember participating on the forum (besides the freebies threads) and put that name on the search function, pretty sure that +70% of his/her activity is giveaways or related.

Dunno, everyone is free to do whatever they want, i don't care anymore who gets "scammed" or not, if i can put more restrictive rules on my giveaways to avoid this situation then there's nothing stopping everyone else of doing the same. What? It's unfair for new users? So be, this is a forum and not a freebies machine, if they have some patience and use the forum normally then one day they can also participate on giveaways...
Yeah, bet your ass my next one there will be no chance any of his alts could possibly join.
tuuuudu: what a fast response to tinyE how odd

i have 4 accounts in mind that i suspect they are yours
tinyE: Some detective you are!

I HAVE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS!!!!

Shit, you might even be one of them, and as you lay awake in bed tonight you may find yourself wondering, am I really me, or just a figment of tinyE's imagination? Are my thoughts my own or his? What is up? what is down? left or right right or wrong?

I control your every move because you are me, and you only have life because I saw fit to create life for you!
https://youtu.be/Q6Fuxkinhug

we are malkovich.
I missed all the fun :(
tinyE: Some detective you are!

I HAVE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS!!!!

Shit, you might even be one of them, and as you lay awake in bed tonight you may find yourself wondering, am I really me, or just a figment of tinyE's imagination? Are my thoughts my own or his? What is up? what is down? left or right right or wrong?

I control your every move because you are me, and you only have life because I saw fit to create life for you!
dick1982: https://youtu.be/Q6Fuxkinhug

we are malkovich.
Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich. Malkovich? Malkovich Malkovich! Malkovich.

I need to watch the whole movie XD
There is someone called ddickins0n who is impersonate ddickinson (has zero instead of o in his/her name) that offered me a trade.
Haven't received any PM's from impersonator accounts. (yet :D)
high rated
Ingsoc85: There is someone called ddickins0n who is impersonate ddickinson (has zero instead of o in his/her name) that offered me a trade.
Probably nes400 then, that's his MO, new accounts, pm'ing you instead of talking about it in public, etc.
Ingsoc85: There is someone called ddickins0n who is impersonate ddickinson (has zero instead of o in his/her name) that offered me a trade.
bad dicks maketh ricky sad..
tionerc: I missed all the fun :(
Ohh yes, count yourself blessed. There will probably be more "fun" though, knowing how things go around here unfortunately.
just noticed that our best friend nes has made this [url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2BC_dgBJohgJ:www.gog.com/forum/general/public_apologies_from_pimpmonkey_apehater+&cd=1&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=de]question thread[/url] (its deleted, but still in google cache).

this guy is a fucking comedian!
this alt sucker strikes again

i hope someone or gog kicks his ass
Attachments:
Post edited July 24, 2015 by apehater
low rated
apehater: i hope someone or gog kicks his ass
fixed!
low rated
apehater: ...kicks his ass
Sachys: fixed!
yes thats the right approach to fix such problems