It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Jagoki
Pikaboom
cecil: I am not easily annoyed but holy ampersand does GOG need a block button for people like these...
i think there's a feature wishlist somewhere for that.
fan3l: Anyway
If i did something wrong, i"m sorry.
I just want my name clean.
Thanks,
I am sorry for thinking you are a scammer, a nes alt or both of those things if you are not either of those.
high rated
Its no problem.
I only lost a free game, but this is life.
No hard feelings.
As long as my name is clean, i will forget this happend.
Take good care.
fan3l: Its no problem.
I only lost a free game, but this is life.
No hard feelings.
As long as my name is clean, i will forget this happend.
Take good care.
Have a plus for getting caught in the fallout.
fan3l: As long as my name is clean, i will forget this happend.
I don;t know how clean it is.

I have it on good authority that this is you.
tinyE: I have it on good authority that this is you.
Oh, like you've never wanted to shoot Ronald in the face. Get in line, buddy.
low rated
fan3l: As long as my name is clean, i will forget this happend.
tinyE: I don;t know how clean it is.

I have it on good authority that this is you.
hmm, looks like stephen king's it works for mcdonalds :)
Post edited July 14, 2015 by apehater
is ronald a terrorist imperialist CIA double agent?
Got a chat from a user with no forum presence asking for a screenshot of my Orders and Settings page because he sent a gift code for a friend and wants to know whether it was redeemed by him but doesn't know where to look on his orders and settings page.

Could be legit so I sent him a screenshot with codes removed, but I'm wondering whether it's a new attempt to get codes from unwary users who'd provide screenshots on which some unclaimed codes might appear.

EDIT: nvm, had more chat and the guy seemed legit. Sorry for jumping the gun.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ZFR
ZFR: Got a chat from a user with no forum presence asking for a screenshot of my Orders and Settings page because he sent a gift code for a friend and wants to know whether it was redeemed by him but doesn't know where to look on his orders and settings page.

Could be legit so I sent him a screenshot with codes removed, but I'm wondering whether it's a new attempt to get codes from unwary users who'd provide screenshots on which some unclaimed codes might appear.

It's cool, it's better you ask on here about it first just in case. At least you didn't out right accuse the guy right away like I've seen before.
ZFR: Got a chat from a user with no forum presence asking for a screenshot of my Orders and Settings page because he sent a gift code for a friend and wants to know whether it was redeemed by him but doesn't know where to look on his orders and settings page.

What if you just dodged a bullet?
amrit9037: What if you just dodged a bullet?
Well, then he's Neo and we'd better not piss him off.
nes400 shows up again, its like someone hired this guy just for our amusement
Oh no.. the reporting morons deleted a great thread.
Judas obliviously friendly chatting with nes400 was beautiful sight.. almost painful :' )
Post edited July 16, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: Oh no.. the reporting morons deleted a great thread.
Judas chatting with nes400 was beautiful sight.. almost painful :' )
Eh?