It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: A job would require him getting off of his chair.
Leonard03: How does he eat? Or… other bodily functions. O_o
He has one of these
Attachments:
Leonard03: How does he eat? Or… other bodily functions. O_o
pimpmonkey2382.313: His mom probably brings him sandwiches as he shits himself.
That's why he calls himself "shitmonkey"? ;)
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: His mom probably brings him sandwiches as he shits himself.
Getcomposted: That's why he calls himself "shitmonkey"? ;)
lol yeah it was a completely fitting username for him.
tinyE: If you are going to be an asshole at least put some effort into it.
Thanks, but I don't want to put anything into my asshole oO
tinyE: If you are going to be an asshole at least put some effort into it.
real.geizterfahr: Thanks, but I don't want to put anything into my asshole oO
Your loss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07P538K83iU
Oh my god, rap music -.- I certainly don't want to have that in my ass!
ericmachado70: What does that stand for?
valdaintheking: What is the kiteh's name?
Sir FuzzyBottom
guys and gals, i need an update on who scammed who recently. it's a little confusing.
low rated
mrmarioanonym: guys and gals, i need an update on who scammed who recently. it's a little confusing.
It's a scammer with 500 accounts.
mrmarioanonym: guys and gals, i need an update on who scammed who recently. it's a little confusing.
pimpmonkey2382.313: It's a scammer with 500 accounts.
i can't list them all i fear

i'm wary of just putting names on there in case the person in question is wrongfully accused. And about leechers, if some of you remember, i used to leech alot more too. And i don't want to drive away potential customers by inciting a witch hunt. If it is someone who is just out to scam, that is different.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: It's a scammer with 500 accounts.
mrmarioanonym: i can't list them all i fear
Nes400, "wakalo", segaxt, etc. there is really too many to list. Just be weary of anyone joining jun 2015

and speaking horrible english.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
this really destroyed the community but i do not regret creating this thread, even though it may have made things more aggressive. He would've sown even more distrust and scammed even more people than he already has.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
mrmarioanonym: this really destroyed the community but i do not regret creating this thread, even though it may have made things more aggressive. He would've sown even more distrust and scammed even more people than he already has.
And he's very pissed off that a few of us have stopped him at every turn at getting free games. Even as going so far as using all 3,000 of his accounts to downvote me and others.
mrmarioanonym: this really destroyed the community but i do not regret creating this thread, even though it may have made things more aggressive. He would've sown even more distrust and scammed even more people than he already has.
pimpmonkey2382.313: And he's very pissed off that a few of us have stopped him at every turn at getting free games. Even as going so far as using all 3,000 of his accounts to downvote me and others.
what a pathetic loser.

but i'll just quote Frank Zappa:

"Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?"
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: And he's very pissed off that a few of us have stopped him at every turn at getting free games. Even as going so far as using all 3,000 of his accounts to downvote me and others.
mrmarioanonym: what a pathetic loser.

but i'll just quote Frank Zappa:

"Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?"
Nope, I don't care what he does to me, as long as he's wasting his time with me rather than scamming free games.