It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who can update the wiki and add nes400 + all his alts?
Leonard03: My mind is blown how hard this guy is working. He could get a part time job and buy the games he wants for the same effort.
pimpmonkey2382.313: A job would require him getting off of his chair.
As someone else mentioned, the appeal for him isn't the mere act of getting free games, it's the perverse satisfaction he gets from getting other people to pay for his games, as well as the even more perverse pleasure of preventing other people from getting games who would have otherwise fully enjoyed them.
rampancy: As someone else mentioned, the appeal for him isn't the mere act of getting free games, it's the perverse satisfaction he gets from getting other people to pay for his games, as well as the even more perverse pleasure of preventing other people from getting games who would have otherwise fully enjoyed them.
It's also attention. I ignored him yesterday and apart from some PM spam he pretty much left me alone. No reaction and he gets bored and stops.

I'm an attention whore but I just want to get laughs, not misery.
rampancy: As someone else mentioned, the appeal for him isn't the mere act of getting free games, it's the perverse satisfaction he gets from getting other people to pay for his games, as well as the even more perverse pleasure of preventing other people from getting games who would have otherwise fully enjoyed them.
tinyE: It's also attention. I ignored him yesterday and apart from some PM spam he pretty much left me alone. No reaction and he gets bored and stops.

Good movie,Misery.
tinyE: It's also attention. I ignored him yesterday and apart from some PM spam he pretty much left me alone. No reaction and he gets bored and stops.

gunsynd: Good movie,Misery.
Oh say, that Kathy Bates is a good actress! Dat Jimmy Caan, he's a good actor!
low rated

Well of everything except the down repping.
gunsynd: Good movie,Misery.
tinyE: Oh say, that Kathy Bates is a good actress! Dat Jimmy Caan, he's a good actor!
Also a champion in martial arts,but can't beat a bullet.

pimpmonkey2382.313: Well of everything except the down repping.
Yeah he hit me too. The sooner he gets bored the sooner it stops. I know that sounds like complete bullshit coming from someone approaching 1100, but it's really our best and only bet here.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Well of everything except the down repping.
tinyE: Yeah he hit me too. The sooner he gets bored the sooner it stops. I know that sounds like complete bullshit coming from someone approaching 1100, but it's really our best and only bet here.
I think it's hilarious that he thinks downrepping is actually bothering me, or his pm spamming.
tinyE: Yeah he hit me too. The sooner he gets bored the sooner it stops. I know that sounds like complete bullshit coming from someone approaching 1100, but it's really our best and only bet here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I think it's hilarious that he thinks downrepping is actually bothering me, or his pm spamming.
who?
pimpmonkey2382.313: I think it's hilarious that he thinks downrepping is actually bothering me, or his pm spamming.
Idunno, PM spamming makes me sad. I open PMs expecting a constructive message, someone maybe sharing impreshunz from a game, asking to sign their boobs (I am available for signings, ladies), etc, then bam, disappointment. It's like opening a chest in Anvil of Dawn and getting "Nothing. Someone broke in long ago".
Starmaker: Idunno, PM spamming makes me sad. I open PMs expecting a constructive message, someone maybe sharing impreshunz from a game, asking to sign their boobs (I am available for signings, ladies), etc, then bam, disappointment. It's like opening a chest in Anvil of Dawn and getting "Nothing. Someone broke in long ago".
What really sucks is that he is just cutting and pasting. :P If you are going to be an asshole at least put some effort into it.
low rated
Starmaker: Idunno, PM spamming makes me sad. I open PMs expecting a constructive message, someone maybe sharing impreshunz from a game, asking to sign their boobs (I am available for signings, ladies), etc, then bam, disappointment. It's like opening a chest in Anvil of Dawn and getting "Nothing. Someone broke in long ago".
tinyE: What really sucks is that he is just cutting and pasting. :P If you are going to be an asshole at least put some effort into it.
lol indeed.
Leonard03: My mind is blown how hard this guy is working. He could get a part time job and buy the games he wants for the same effort.
How does he eat? Or… other bodily functions. O_o
low rated
Leonard03: How does he eat? Or… other bodily functions. O_o
His mom probably brings him sandwiches as he shits himself.