It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gunsynd: This is like watching ''Bold and the Beautiful''a real cliff hanger.
monkeydelarge: Who needs Netflix when you have GOG general discussion right?
Yes,this is much better than the ''Idiot'' box.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: The correct year for this year is 2015
nes400: NAZI typo
stg83: Been a while since this thread saw action and now we have a classic case of denial of any wrongdoing despite all the evidence to the contrary. Its a real shame how every time IAmSinistar tries to do something nice by creating a useful thread for people to giveaway their extras, it inevitably attracts exploiters on the forum.
nes400: no s**t sherlock
I like how your two business partners haven't come to your defense...or even their own.
Getcomposted: Hi, I have this incredibly valuable game that I'd like to trade for Witcher 3. It's called Sim City 2000...
Also, I have a bridge going cheap! I sell it to you for less than GOG!
phaolo: Great offer!!! Sure, I'll buy it immediately mr.Shark! :P

*damn, tonight the Gogbears continue to eat my posts*
Who is this Mr. Shark you refer to? My name is DanielX99.
I tell you the bridge is cheap. Less than GOG price!
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Getcomposted
low rated
nes400: NAZI typo

no s**t sherlock
pimpmonkey2382.313: I like how your two business partners haven't come to your defense...or even their own.
because i have gather all 4 games duhh??! im the one to blame right? :)))))) bunch of hyphocrites
im off.. this thing i see it never ends here
Post edited June 09, 2015 by nes400
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: I like how your two business partners haven't come to your defense...or even their own.
nes400: because i have gather all 4 games duhh??!
Have fun with all the games.
nes400: because i have gather all 4 games duhh??! im the one to blame right? :)))))) bunch of hyphocrites
Don't forget to refund Pater his games as you so boldly stated.
phaolo: Great offer!!! Sure, I'll buy it immediately mr.Shark! :P
Getcomposted: Who is this Mr. Shark you refer to? My name is DanielX99.
Oh hai DanielX99.
I trust you, that bridge must be solid and totally troll-free!
nes400: .. this thing i see it never ends here
It was over the minute PaterAlf reported your bending of the rules on this thread.
nes400: because i have gather all 4 games duhh??! im the one to blame right? :)))))) bunch of hyphocrites
Wait, what about the screenshots? O_o
phaolo: Wait, what about the screenshots? O_o
I'd like to see one of his shelf.
Do you even know the definition of "hypocrite"? Or are you just hurling insults in the hopes that one of them will be accurate?
The only hypocrisy I've seen so far have been your posts. You go on about how you've been maligned and unfairly accused. You talk about not trading for games when your very words describe how you traded for the games.
Everyone else has been true to themselves in their posts. We've derailed, gotten popcorn, presented evidence, but all you've done is bleat on about how unfair we've been and threatened people.
People tend to respond better to polite and constructive argument rather than insult hurling and threatening bans. But of course, from your discourse so far, you have no idea what that is. Oh dear, you're becoming a bit pitiful in my eyes. To not be actually able of presenting a reasoned discussion. You have no idea what you're missing.
And that in itself is pitiful.
now all you have to do is exchange them for steam codes.
high rated
monkeydelarge: Who needs Netflix when you have GOG general discussion right?
gunsynd: Yes,this is much better than the ''Idiot'' box.
Less adverts too.

This post was brought you by S.C.A.M the new meat sensation in a can.
Other products are available.
Getcomposted: Who is this Mr. Shark you refer to? My name is DanielX99.
phaolo: Oh hai DanielX99.
I trust you, that bridge must be solid and totally troll-free!
Of course the bridge isn't troll free. It's made out of trolls! And there's a daily commute of goats.
dick1982:
Where did you get your avatar?
DampSquib: This post was brought you by S.C.A.M the new meat sensation in a can.
Other products are available.
Do you still stock canned bread?
Post edited June 09, 2015 by theslitherydeee