It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
nes400: everyone one has an opinion here like i have to respond to you
i will contact the support team expect bans for harrasing/accusing

not a nice thing what you did
for 2 free gifts and the trades i made you throw me into this mud
Getcomposted: Okay, let's assume that you're above board, and that you have nothing to do with the other two accounts abcde-thingie and the other one. PaterAlf gave those games to those people with the stated expectation that the games were for personal use only.
You decided that the rules didn't apply to you, and traded for them.
You broke the rules, and now you come whining to people about harassment and accusations when YOU did the wrong and we call you on it?! Did you get a boo-boo? Wimp.
you sound like a child.. you call yourself gamers?? i thought steam were full kids
PaterAlf: Good luck with that!
nes400: Pater you left me a pm again.. i didnt trade your games i offered Abcde00 Sim City for Sangfroid
and to Chameleon Stalker for Gateways
Explain this https://www.gog.com/forum/general/dont_give_chameleonmkx_any_games/post29
PaterAlf: Good luck with that!
nes400: Pater you left me a pm again.. i didnt trade your games i offered Abcde00 Sim City for Sangfroid
Since your country of origin says Romania you might not, but for the sake of thoroughness you do know the definition of trade right?
low rated
theslitherydeee: Since your country of origin says Romania you might not, but for the sake of thoroughness you do know the definition of trade right?
yeah romania has limits to it smartpants

i will contact support and Pater you will have all your games back i dont need it really
Post edited June 09, 2015 by nes400
Getcomposted: Okay, let's assume that you're above board, and that you have nothing to do with the other two accounts abcde-thingie and the other one. PaterAlf gave those games to those people with the stated expectation that the games were for personal use only.
You decided that the rules didn't apply to you, and traded for them.
You broke the rules, and now you come whining to people about harassment and accusations when YOU did the wrong and we call you on it?! Did you get a boo-boo? Wimp.
nes400: you sound like a child.. you call yourself gamers?? i thought steam were full kids
I am rubber, you are glue.
What bounces off me sticks on you.

Childish enough for you? Also, there is such a thing as punctuation. Please could you use it? it makes your posts look... young.
nes400: yeah romania has limits to it smartpants
With your English it's hard to tell.
nes400: YOU CANT PUT ME ON THIS LIST BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG
Nobody would trade a paid game for a free Simcity, during this promo.
You, Abcde00 and ChameleonMKX should show us the PMs and your current games and we may reconsider your position.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: Nobody would trade a free Simcity for another paid game, during this promo.
You, Abcde00 and ChameleonMKX should show us the PMs and your current games and we may reconsider your position.
He could fabricate those in two windows if he wanted.
low rated
phaolo: Nobody would trade a free Simcity for another paid game, during this promo.
great zorro is here for justice!!! :)))))))
nes400: great zorro is here for justice!!! :)))))))
zorro was mexican not italian. But you should probably get pater his games back and actually gift him one also.
Ummm, that isn't Zorro.
low rated
you offer gifts only to complain later..
so if he give to someone else another stranger he would have done what he pleased with them
but when i did same small trades everybody has an OPINION and JUMPS on my head
Post edited June 09, 2015 by nes400
low rated
nes400:
pimpmonkey2382.313: zorro was mexican not italian.
Antonio Banderas is neither. :P
low rated
nes400: you offer gifts only to complain later..
so if he give to someone else another stranger he would have done what he pleased with them
Excuses, excuses.
pimpmonkey2382.313: zorro was mexican not italian.
tinyE: Antonio Banderas is neither. :P
No, he's spanish. :p
Post edited June 09, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
phaolo: Nobody would trade a paid game for a free Simcity, during this promo.
Hi, I have this incredibly valuable game that I'd like to trade for Witcher 3. It's called Sim City 2000...
Also, I have a bridge going cheap! I sell it to you for less than GOG!