It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starmaker: Canadian, amirite?

Vladek1999 is a schoolkid from Novokuznetsk, Russia, here to leech games.

Protip to prospective leechers: before you start leeching and scamming, be sure to socialize a little to figure out who's who so you don't come whining about your bad luck to one of the biggest grammar-stickling giveaway-hating internationalists 'round these parts.
Also 1 question. Why you have french but im told you are from russia? Ip changer? Is it legal?
Check his attachment
Post edited November 30, 2014 by vladek1999
As far as I can see Vladek1999 is correct. Can't find a single post where he took a game and he gave away at least two. He might have had a bad start, coming to this forum and asking for a game, but I can't see why he should be a scammer.

And a lot of people use a wrong location in their profile, so even if he does so, it doesn't make him a bad guy automatically.
vladek1999: Also 1 question. Why you have french but im told you are from russia? Ip changer? Is it legal?
Check his attachment
No IP changer. You have the option to change GOG's language in French if you so desire.
PaterAlf: As far as I can see Vladek1999 is correct. Can't find a single post where he took a game and he gave away at least two. He might have had a bad start, coming to this forum and asking for a game, but I can't see why he should be a scammer.

And a lot of people use a wrong location in their profile, so even if he does so, it doesn't make him a bad guy automatically.
Thank you so much sir. Im not from russia, im from canada. The links starmaker gave were not associated to me .
vladek1999: Also 1 question. Why you have french but im told you are from russia? Ip changer? Is it legal?
Check his attachment
Grargar: No IP changer. You have the option to change GOG's language in French if you so desire.
Ok. Im new to forums but my account was created long time ago. And all i faced was hate. Some people were kind to me , so thanks to them.
I'm sure you're not the only person that uses (presumably name)(presumably date of birth) as username. So I'm sure you're not the only vladek1999 around :) The name is certainly Slavic but that doesn't mean you can't live in Canada.
And Starmaker can be harsh, but she's cool.
Hey Vladek1999, since you know russian and have that alphabet available, can you post those messages that you've sent him so that i (we?) can translate it using the google translator?
Cyraxpt: Hey Vladek1999, since you know russian and have that alphabet available, can you post those messages that you've sent him so that i (we?) can translate it using the google translator?
By free-ocr.com

Ток реп подниматься начала

Уже блин 2 раза так люди делаете с моими раздачами

Или сменить на что нидь другое пожалуста не портгь мне раздасу.опять щас меня заминусят

Прив можешь пожалуйста свой пост удалить
high rated
Cyraxpt: Hey Vladek1999, since you know russian and have that alphabet available, can you post those messages that you've sent him so that i (we?) can translate it using the google translator?
siulebuo: By free-ocr.com

Ток реп подниматься начала

Уже блин 2 раза так люди делаете с моими раздачами

Или сменить на что нидь другое пожалуста не портгь мне раздасу.опять щас меня заминусят

Прив можешь пожалуйста свой пост удалить
Yep.thats it. And i can translate:pls can you delete your post or change it so people wont -rep me again.this happened to me 2 times already. Finally me rep starts to go up , you do this again.
End of translation
I wrote that because ppldownvote me for every thing more rep guys say about me. They say im scammer. Thats wrong.so i was asking him to stop making people think im bad.but he/she blocked me . Im trying to be good guys , but my rep goes from 0 to -11 and visa versa . I cantmake it past positive. I dont know why. Ive asked for a game some time but i was new to forums. Now i know that before you can ask smthing , you must giveaway something and get positive rep. I failed. Did 3 giveaways. Still negative.bad luck.
Oh, that's neat/usefull, thanks.

vladek1999: Yep.thats it. And i can translate:pls can you delete your post or change it so people wont -rep me again.this happened to me 2 times already. Finally me rep starts to go up , you do this again.
End of translation
I wrote that because ppldownvote me for every thing more rep guys say about me. They say im scammer. Thats wrong.so i was asking him to stop making people think im bad.but he/she blocked me . Im trying to be good guys , but my rep goes from 0 to -11 and visa versa . I cantmake it past positive. I dont know why. Ive asked for a game some time but i was new to forums. Now i know that before you can ask smthing , you must giveaway something and get positive rep. I failed. Did 3 giveaways. Still negative.bad luck.
Ok, checks out, i just wanted to know in case it was that that made Starmaker write that post (in case you were admitting or offending).

Btw, i never downrep you but still i'm the "must prove yoursef" side since i find it a bit weird that you're in Canada and you decided to learn russian and yet your english seems... weird.
Cyraxpt: Oh, that's neat/usefull, thanks.

vladek1999: Yep.thats it. And i can translate:pls can you delete your post or change it so people wont -rep me again.this happened to me 2 times already. Finally me rep starts to go up , you do this again.
End of translation
Cyraxpt: Ok, checks out, i just wanted to know in case it was that that made Starmaker write that post (in case you were admitting or offending).

Btw, i never downrep you but still i'm the "must prove yoursef" side since i find it a bit weird that you're in Canada and you decided to learn russian and yet your english seems... weird.
I live in canada but most of my life ive lived in Kazakhstan.it borders russia.
Just wanted to say I really like siulebuo's participation in the forums. He doesn't say much but always has a good point
It's cool I gave him a chance early on and It seems I wasn't the only one - he's already nearing 30+ rep :)

Regarding Vladek, I feel he did some mistakes, but they seem pretty understandable, while Starmaker's backlash seems way over the top.
I don't know If I'll keep upvoting him though, his posts aren't that interesting :P
Post edited December 01, 2014 by BlackThorny
I just want say thanks to guys who understood me . Thx a lot. Gog has a lot of awesome community members ^__^
vladek1999: I just want say thanks to guys who understood me . Thx a lot. Gog has a lot of awesome community members ^__^
Upvoted too, trial by media is a bitch, glad you took it in such a decent way even though you were screwed over.
I have no proof, just suspicion.
Please take a look at the user "vtopalov". He is active only in giveaway threads. When I send him a code for The Witcher 2 he didn't redeemed it. Instead of that new user (doritoz77, Rep: 0) posted offer for trading (which post I just read as a malice). Maybe I am wrong, but "vtopalov" and "doritoz77" looks like account of the same person. Especially that vtopalov never reacted for my post and for this that the code was finally redeemed by someone else.
My original thread when this happened:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_the_witcher_2
Post edited December 03, 2014 by Igorq
low rated
Igorq: I have no proof, just suspicion.
Please take a look at the user "vtopalov". He is active only in giveaway threads. When I send him a code for The Witcher 2 he didn't redeemed it. Instead of that new user (doritoz77, Rep: 0) posted offer for trading (which post I just read as a malice). Maybe I am wrong, but "vtopalov" and "doritoz77" looks like account of the same person. Especially that vtopalov never reacted for my post and for this that the code was finally redeemed by someone else.
My original thread when this happened:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_the_witcher_2
I'm a little concerned about the "alo" part between the v's...
And I agree, it looked to me as though doritoz77 responded as though you had just given him the key.
Post edited December 03, 2014 by RWarehall