It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Witcher 3 easy. Got over 300 hours and I’d be happy to put in 300 more
PoE II: Deadfire

A game about exploring a tropical archipelago to distract me from hiding inside from the icy, unforgiving outdoors.
No Man's Sky, just exploring for endless days
Caves of Qud. A roguelike can really warm you up when the situation gets hairy and you know you're only a step away from death--but the action moves slowly enough that you can still enjoy a hot buttered rum without losing your edge.

Plus, you can play it over and over again--invaluable if groundhog's day comes and tells us that we've got a long winter in store!
WItcher III

I already own the game, but can't find the time to play. Therefore, a series of long winter nights with nothing else to do but just playing this game would come in handy.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
The witcher 3
that would be Gwent card game, where rules change soo often that one needs to relearn the whole thing again and again while winter passes.
Post edited December 27, 2019 by Biohaze4
The Witcher 3, so I can use Igni on myself to get warmth.
Fallout 1. First game I ever bought on GOG and still one of the greatest ever.
Witcher 3, because reasons.
Encased

It's great to spend all night growing your character and making decisions that NPC's will love/hate but never forget. Encased allows your character feel like an important part of the world. It's important to feel special on this long winter night.
The cold winter has finally arrived down south, with the storm the internet service is down. Wrapped in my comfy fleece blanket, I can't sleep in this cold anyways. I guess I'll kill some time by playing a game, you can never go wrong with a gold old fashioned RPG. I open my GOG Galaxy, all of my games from all my platforms are there, this makes my search easier. I want to play on my pc, as I'm quite comfy, there at the top of I see it. CYBERPUNK 2077, what a perfect game for a perfect night. I'm ready to start this night. *Click*
Doom - endless amount of community-created content, a great gameplay that feels satisfying, and most importantly, multiplayer in the form of Deathmatch.
My gaming laptop can handle monsters lurking in dark places
And all of the aggressive human races
but it can only stay cool-headed for so long
and the summer burns the heart, the body, and the soul

The cold winter on the other hand
decreases heat and threat on my unnamed brand
and I can let it overheat this time around
while playing The Witcher (3) on my GOG account.

Not only heat will be of no threat
but it will keep me away from my bed
with my laptops GPU going out for a race
I won't need a heater or a fireplace.
Post edited December 27, 2019 by thivasss
Something tense and scary like Layers of Fear 2 or SOMA, so you don't really have to feel alone while at home.