It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's celebrate GOG’s 13th anniversary with a special birthday party full of gaming deals, exciting releases, and collections of titles recommended by the members of our team!

Here are some details about the guests attending our anniversary party:

· Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (-10%) – a once-forgotten classic, now back on modern PCs, giving you a unique chance to experience the beginning of the Nosgoth saga once more!! Before playing, be sure to check out our article about the game.

· Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (-10%) and Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus (-10%) – this vintage scare combo of games from the cult horror series is coming back to give you chills of excitement.

· Over 100 cool gaming deals with discounts reaching 90%, all ready to help you get into the festive mood. Moreover, we have 13 game collections with engaging titles recommended by members of our team!

Don’t hesitate and make sure to join us in the celebration before GOG’s special Anniversary Party and all of its discounts end on 6th October 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
Thanks for "Elvira". And "Cain". Finally here. All iInstabought. :)

Now look into the "Hitman DRM" and I will not refund the title, promised...
Post edited September 29, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
Happy anniversary, hope to also see Hades here soon :)
Lucian_Galca: Finally gog gets some old releases that have been on Zoom and Steam for ages.
Which releases are you talking about? I see neither Blood Omen nor Elvira on Zoom or Steam.
joppo: Well congratulations Gog, it seems that you learned to keep a few aces in the pocket to release every time you're planning to alienate your own userbase some more.

Unfortunately I can't bring myself to give you my money for this game. I am interested in supporting DRM-free stores, you know.

Bankai9212: As far as hitman 2016 goes there isn't much they can do besides remove the game from sale... All they can do is remove it all together.
joppo: I agree 100%, so why don't they just do that?

Bankai9212: It 100% on IOI to remove online progression which they still refuse to do with even hitman 3. But I guess its easier to shift blame.
joppo: Nobody expects Gog to do IOI's work for them.
We just expect Gog will do their own job of enforcing their own guidelines, i.e. pulling the game from sale and telling IOI it will be welcomed with open arms as soon as all the DRM has been purged.
The last part of this IOI never had any intention of releasing without online progression. Meaning GOG telling them this means it would never release and like 2016 itself no one would care.
high rated
SmollestLight: Thank you for all the happy anniversary wishes :)

As for the other discussion, please move the conversation about Hitman to the appropriate thread, or to private messages.
The discussion surrounding the Hitman release is still relevant, because while GOG celebrates one anniversary, several customers can mention another. It is another year which GOG has sold, and continues to sell, several DRMed games on a supposedly DRM free platform. This happening so recently after a botched release isn't a cause for celebration.
Happy Anniversary GOG!

Thanks for providing us with good old juicy games as well as the newer ones! :)
SmollestLight: Thank you for all the happy anniversary wishes :)

As for the other discussion, please move the conversation about Hitman to the appropriate thread, or to private messages.
Scion458: The discussion surrounding the Hitman release is still relevant, because while GOG celebrates one anniversary, several customers can mention another. It is another year which GOG has sold, and continues to sell, several DRMed games on a supposedly DRM free platform. This happening so recently after a botched release isn't a cause for celebration.
Of course, you can discuss it, but derailing a thread with a different topic is against our Forum Code of Conduct and makes it hard for others to follow the relevant topic, such as releases, events etc.
Happy Birthday GOG! Very nice idea to feature someone of your staff, who clearly really believes in this project. I hope you can correct some missteps and that we will see many more surprises in the years to come!
Happy 13th Anniversary GOG. Keep up the good work and offline installers:)
Happy Birthday, Gog.

edit: my apologies for my tasteless comment. This was not my intention. Thanks to KasperHviid for letting me know.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by Paraharaha
Happy anniversary!

Just wanna point out that Noita -40% is one heck of a deal. I know I have been talked a bit excessively about this game, but it's just such an amazing experience, especially if you stay clear of Wikis and explore it on your own.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by KasperHviid
Despite the recent Hitman debacle:

Happy Anniversary !!

and thanks for giving me the opportunity to buy the Elvira-Games !
And once again, I have to say the same what I said on Summer Sale:

Beautiful banner art and I would like to have it as a 4k wallpaper :D
...and still I want the previous one too :D
Post edited September 29, 2021 by erbello
The release of the Elvira games is good , but the other offers .
Happy Anniversary!

Given the opportunity I'd wish for more world (and GoG in particular) love to gaming@Linux.