It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: May I see an example of that?
RWarehall: Scroll up!

Everyone's definition of spam is different, but stalking a thread repeating the same basic thing over and over (while basically ignoring anything anyone else is saying) constitutes spam in my book. It's not like lazydog's point has changed at all. It's pretty easy to follow.

"I don't think Infowars is real news. Stop it. I'm reporting you. Everyone hates you anyway. Go away."

How many posts of this does it take to constitute spam in your book?
His point is the same, but at least he's arguing it intelligently. I can respect that.
rctvb32 isn't arguing anything, he's just posting links and going away until he comes back to post more. As I said before, if there's actual discussion about the topic with active interest, it ceases to be spam. I've yet to see that for this thread, though.
It would be different if he were repeating that exact same phrase over and over again without explaining himself.
low rated
zeogold: I've challenged rtcvb32 here to present me with 5, just 5, people who have expressed active interest in his thread
I have provided a list of 5 (However the list was encrypted).
RWarehall: Scroll up!

Everyone's definition of spam is different, but stalking a thread repeating the same basic thing over and over (while basically ignoring anything anyone else is saying) constitutes spam in my book. It's not like lazydog's point has changed at all. It's pretty easy to follow.

"I don't think Infowars is real news. Stop it. I'm reporting you. Everyone hates you anyway. Go away."

How many posts of this does it take to constitute spam in your book?
zeogold: His point is the same, but at least he's arguing it intelligently. I can respect that.
rctvb32 isn't arguing anything, he's just posting links and going away until he comes back to post more. As I said before, if there's actual discussion about the topic with active interest, it ceases to be spam. I've yet to see that for this thread, though.
It would be different if he were repeating that exact same phrase over and over again without explaining himself.
I'd like to point you at page 40 of this thread, rtcvb32 discusses topics with other users, apart from those that engaged early in the "this is spam" war and some personal attacks or just trolling him.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by MaGo72
low rated
zeogold: His point is the same, but at least he's arguing it intelligently. I can respect that.
So you are claiming what I said isn't intelligent and not worth your respect. Your opinion but I feel the same about your butting in here. It's not like GoG has ever censored threads. So why is this all of a sudden a cause celebre?

It all smacks of social bullying and harassment. Good to see the "popular kids" think they can tell all of the school's social misfits what they should be thinking and how to act...
MaGo72: I'd like tp point you at page 40 of this thread, rtcvb32 discusses topics with other users, apart from those that engaged early in the "this is spam" war and some personal attacks ot just trolling him.
Which I was pleased to see when he started doing that...until he went back to spamming links. The page numbers are different for all of us, but if this is the point I'm thinking of, I even asked for people to quit harassing him so long as he was finally having discussion rather than his normal "post links and ignore everyone" tactic.
I don't even want the thread to be closed, I just want some actual productive sharing of ideas rather than...whatever this is.
deleted
RWarehall: So you are claiming what I said isn't intelligent and not worth your respect. Your opinion but I feel the same about your butting in here. It's not like GoG has ever censored threads. So why is this all of a sudden a cause celebre?

It all smacks of social bullying and harassment. Good to see the "popular kids" think they can tell all of the school's social misfits what they should be thinking and how to act...
Whoa now, slow down. When did I ever say that? o_O
I'm fine with you sharing your opinion and I never said you were discussing things unintelligently, nor did I say you were spamming.

I'm not "bullying" or "harassing" anybody. I won't speak for others, but all I'M asking for is actual discussion.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by zeogold
MaGo72: I'd like to point you at page 40 of this thread, rtcvb32 discusses topics with other users, apart from those that engaged early in the "this is spam" war and some personal attacks or just trolling him.
With respect we are on page 91 now. We shall see in the near future I am sure as to what rtcvb32 posts amount to now. I hope for improvement and will give him a chance.
MaGo72: I'd like tp point you at page 40 of this thread, rtcvb32 discusses topics with other users, apart from those that engaged early in the "this is spam" war and some personal attacks ot just trolling him.
zeogold: Which I was pleased to see when he started doing that...until he went back to spamming links. The page numbers are different for all of us, but if this is the point I'm thinking of, I even asked for people to quit harassing him so long as he was finally having discussion rather than his normal "post links and ignore everyone" tactic.
I don't even want the thread to be closed, I just want some actual productive sharing of ideas rather than...whatever this is.
I guess at some point of trolling and personal attacks you are not anymore inclined to engage easily in disussion, but that is not a problem of rtcvb32 thread. It is more a problem of this whole forum from the point that Galaxy and Witcher 3 came about.

I was never very active in this forum, but read a lot of threads here. It is a shithole now and rtcvb32's thread is none of the problems here.
low rated
zeogold: Whoa now, slow down. When did I ever say that? o_O
I'm fine with you sharing your opinion and I never said you were discussing things unintelligently, nor did I say you were spamming.
Look at the first line of your post. Your opinion is quite clear...
"His point is the same [as mine], but at least he's arguing it intelligently. I can respect that."
zeogold: Whoa now, slow down. When did I ever say that? o_O
RWarehall: Look at the first line of your post. Your opinion is quite clear...
"His point is the same [as mine], but at least he's arguing it intelligently. I can respect that."
I meant that he was arguing intelligently as opposed to rtcvb32, not you. I don't consider links alone to be an intelligent argument.
RWarehall: Look at the first line of your post. Your opinion is quite clear...
zeogold: I meant that he was arguing intelligently as opposed to rtcvb32, not you. I don't consider links alone to be an intelligent argument.
Eva Bartlett :)
zeogold: I meant that he was arguing intelligently as opposed to rtcvb32, not you. I don't consider links alone to be an intelligent argument.
MaGo72: Eva Bartlett :)
Could you please explain the content of that video? I don't really have the time to do much more than skip through it.
MaGo72: Eva Bartlett :)
zeogold: Could you please explain the content of that video? I don't really have the time to do much more than skip through it.
It is about the war in Syria(especially about Aleppo) and that the narrative we get from the msm does not quite fit what is happening on the ground.

Btw this thread was started on 09.09.2016, rtcvb32 could have posted exatcly 100 posts of Infowars shows, if Alex Jones would make every day a show. This thread has 1813 posts...
zeogold: Could you please explain the content of that video? I don't really have the time to do much more than skip through it.
MaGo72: It is about the war in Syria(especially about Aleppo) and that the narrative we get from the msm does not quite fit what is happening on the ground.

Btw this thread was started on 09.09.2016, rtcvb32 could have posted exatcly 100 posts of Infowars shows, if Alex Jones would make every day a show. This thread has 1813 posts...
"msm"?

He posts about more than just Infowars shows, from what I can tell.