It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Find what you're looking for faster, easier, and with style.

As some of you have already noticed, today we launched an overhauled navigation system for GOG.com. The goal is simple: to make it faster, simpler, and better for you to explore our store and find what you're looking for.

Browsing our catalog has never been easier: mouse over the Store tab for a neat dropdown menu that contains ongoing sales, a detailed breakdown of our games categories, and several top-tier suggestions.
To bring our games closer to you, we've also made several improvements to our search engine, so locating the title you're after should be much more straightforward now. Those accessing our store through mobile will notice that these changes have dramatically improved their experience, as well.

But that's not all! If you want to reach Support, interact with the Community, or manage your Account, you'll find that the intuitive dropdown menus make for a much more fluid experience, saving you time that could be spent playing your favorite games!

Your account name and avatar are now clearly visible on top at all times, so you can tell at a glance if you're logged in and on which account. Last but not least, redeeming gift codes and switching between languages or currencies is now more readily available with no need to scroll to the bottom of the page.

Enjoy!
elcook: Thanks for your patience all! Wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about the notifications system, and our team is on it. The feature should be back, in a better form, within the next few weeks. We need to add some finishing touches and test it thoroughly, so we can launch it properly on the website.
Nice to hear :)
elcook:
Could someone please also have a look at the broken default link in the "STORE" menu. It is quite annoying to have to open the menu, go down to the bottom of the list and click the last entry every time you want to access the game catalog.

Edit: Thanks for fixing it!
Post edited July 14, 2017 by eiii
elcook: Thanks for your patience all! Wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about the notifications system, and our team is on it. The feature should be back, in a better form, within the next few weeks. We need to add some finishing touches and test it thoroughly, so we can launch it properly on the website.
It's been a little over a month since this announcement and the notifications are still not working. Hope you guys haven't forgotten about this very valuable function.
BenKii: It's been a little over a month since this announcement and the notifications are still not working. Hope you guys haven't forgotten about this very valuable function.
Nope, we haven't forgotten. We've encountered an error that had to be reworked, and it all should be done within a week or two. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience.
For what its worth, the PR guy here is way more believable than that jackass PR guy from G2A that was in here the other day.
Maighstir: And yet the forum looks pretty much the same as it did on launch in 2008.

:-P I love how the majority of the store has been redesigned or replaced multiple times, the support section a couple times, the wishlist once, and the forum not at all. We're just waiting for the GOGmixes to make a comeback/refresh now, then maybe the forum can get its turn as well.
Barefoot_Monkey: The forum was very nice in 2008, but an overhaul is well-overdue. I can understand them procrastinating - the forum code is intimidating due to the sheer volume of "get rounded corners to work on IE6" hacks that they needed back in the day.

I'd love to get hired to make a new forum for GOG. HTML5 and CSS3 could let you to beautiful things very cleanly. Not planning to move to Poland though (although I might be forced to reconsider if Zuma keeps trying to wreck my country).
Code for Media Like YouTube and others [/Video][Video] or [/Media][Media] might help ALOT!
fr33kSh0w2012: Code for Media Like YouTube and others [/Video][Video] or [/Media][Media] might help ALOT!
Thanks for the suggestion. That's something I can actually do in the user script, and it's been a while since I've added something new to that :)
Well they just added to the new notification system to Galaxy (in beta) so it must be getting really close to releasing on the site for those curious.
Guys and gals, thanks for bearing with us on the new notifications system, for all your forum replies, new chat messages and friend invites. Starting today, new notifications are available in the test environment in GOG Galaxy, to all who opt in to test upcoming features. We’re providing new notifications system via GOG Galaxy, since the client has the feature to test new and upcoming updates, but rest assured that new notifications will be available in the web version of GOG as well.
Because this is a completely new system, we first need to test it and gather as much feedback as possible, to make sure everything works as planned. We expect the tests to last no longer than few weeks, and hopefully shorter. After that period we will launch the new notifications to all users, both on the website and in GOG Galaxy.

If you want to check the new notifications in GOG Galaxy, you need to opt in for testing new features - to do so, go to GOG Galaxy Settings and check the „Public beta” checkbox.

Thanks for your patience, and if you're using GOG Galaxy, please let us know if new notifications work fine.
elcook: Guys and gals, thanks for bearing with us on the new notifications system, for all your forum replies, new chat messages and friend invites. Starting today, new notifications are available in the test environment in GOG Galaxy, to all who opt in to test upcoming features. We’re providing new notifications system via GOG Galaxy, since the client has the feature to test new and upcoming updates, but rest assured that new notifications will be available in the web version of GOG as well.
Because this is a completely new system, we first need to test it and gather as much feedback as possible, to make sure everything works as planned. We expect the tests to last no longer than few weeks, and hopefully shorter. After that period we will launch the new notifications to all users, both on the website and in GOG Galaxy.

If you want to check the new notifications in GOG Galaxy, you need to opt in for testing new features - to do so, go to GOG Galaxy Settings and check the „Public beta” checkbox.

Thanks for your patience, and if you're using GOG Galaxy, please let us know if new notifications work fine.
Excellent.

Now I just need some updates, can you update a few games or something? :P
elcook: Thanks for your patience, and if you're using GOG Galaxy, please let us know if new notifications work fine.
Forum replies seem to work, though there was a slight delay (I saw the thread with the reply icon before the notification actually pinged in the menu bar)
In the general discussion, the "search" button is still not working - after years. In the subforums i can type a word to search, but no search is starting - after years.
Congratulations!
adaliabooks: Forum replies seem to work, though there was a slight delay (I saw the thread with the reply icon before the notification actually pinged in the menu bar)
Thanks for the feedback, and keep it coming.

Prian: In the general discussion, the "search" button is still not working - after years. In the subforums i can type a word to search, but no search is starting - after years.
Congratulations!
We're aware of the issue, but new notifications system doesn't have anything to do with the forums itself. It's a bigger issue that require rebuilding the forums from the ground up.
elcook: We're aware of the issue, but new notifications system doesn't have anything to do with the forums itself. It's a bigger issue that require rebuilding the forums from the ground up.
Yeah... what i´m asking myself: For how long do you know it and have done nothing about it?
There´s simply no excuse or talking out of the fact that you promised a functional client, no - you hyped it - and now you´re working on it for years with really hauling to none progress.
elcook: We're aware of the issue, but new notifications system doesn't have anything to do with the forums itself. It's a bigger issue that require rebuilding the forums from the ground up.
I advocate for "borrowing" the forum software used by the gwent forum, and porting it over to here. Not that it is issue free, but it's more modern than this forum. :P