It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
mike_cesara: Let the screenshot do the talking : )
MaxFulvus: I know, but I ensure you that last Winter Sale, some titles were removed (Torment) and some others were added (The Whispered World Special Edition) within the Sale !
Take a look at the GOGmix.
What can I say.. Tomorrow morning The War may begin, that'd change everything for sure ; p
As for now, the gee oh gee connect says 14 days, and I'm only the messenger : )
paarth.tiwari: This is odd. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam but GOG connect is not able to detect it. Is anyone else facing this problem?
Same here, even installed Amnesia: A machine for pigs on Steam and tried it, but GOG connect is still not detecting it.
mike_cesara: What can I say.. Tomorrow morning The War may begin, that'd change everything for sure ; p
As for now, the gee oh gee connect says 14 days, and I'm only the messenger : )
GOG's mysterious ways ;)
I have a problem with TEMPEST.
On the Steam shop it's called: Tempest: Pirate Action RPG.
However, in the library it's just called Tempest.
I'll refresh Connect later, in case that doesn't help, I'll ask support for help.
8 more games for me! Loving this service!
Wooot! I think this is the first time I am affected by this service :-) I needed to turn the Steam profile and game library public so now waiting for a few hours before refreshing, exciting.

ADD: That went smoothly even if it took a little while.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Themken
GOG.com: <snip></snip>
You guys really need to add Dargon's Dogma for the sale.
paarth.tiwari: This is odd. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam but GOG connect is not able to detect it. Is anyone else facing this problem?
I am as well.
yuzeed: I am as well.
you need to go to your profile on steam then edit profile then secrecy options then change to public and then press save.
GOG.com: <snip></snip>
JunglePredator: You guys really need to add Dargon's Dogma for the sale.
Sale or connect? ; >
Attachments:
sale.jpg (182 Kb)
JunglePredator: You guys really need to add Dargon's Dogma for the sale.
mike_cesara: Sale or connect? ; >
Consider the thread.
mike_cesara: Sale or connect? ; >
JunglePredator: Consider the thread.
I can't read I'm afraid ; )
I am also not getting Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs for Connect. Did everyone who's having this problem actually buy the game or did they get it from a Humble or Steam giveaway at some point? Mine was a giveaway.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by jcoa
Interesting observation of GOG Connect. I owned 3 of the available games on GOG Connect and redeemed them earlier successfully, however a short while later I noticed one of the available games was one I own a key for but did not currently have it redeemed on Steam. So I decided to go ahead and redeem the Steam key so I could redeem it through GOG Connect as well.

The game appeared in my Steam library and then a moment later I went to the Connect page and hit REFRESH to have it poll my Steam account. The new game did not show up, but a message showed stating to wait at least 2 hours for recently added games, then try again. Fair enough, Steam's APIs probably cache data and only refresh it every so often presumably.

About a half hour passed and I went to the GOG Connect page again and didn't even hit refresh this time, not only did it detect that I owned the game on Steam but it automatically had added it to my GOG account without me having to click on the normal Connect redeem button. I dunno if that is a feature or fluke, but it was nice to see that it seemingly automatically picks up new games one redeems after having used Connect at least once during the given promotion.

Step 1: Visit Connect page, hit the refresh button.
Step 2: Redeem any games on Connect that it finds on Steam.
Step 3: Later on, redeem a new game on Steam that is available through Connect.
Step 4: Wait up to 2 hours.
Step 5: Visit Connect page again.
Step 6: Notice it detected the game you added on Steam and automatically added it to your GOG account.

Anyone else notice this? Pretty cool.
i have kingdom: new lands on steam, but gog connect somehow cannot see it.