It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
PainOfSalvation: Current 3 game offers expired in 33 minutes. Now lets just wait and see what happens. :P
Pheace: Result, no games at all :)
I didn't expect a new batch to be introduced in the middle of the sale; their servers seem to be enough loaded as they are.
Connect ran out of steam already....
DoctorGOGgles: Connect ran out of steam already....
They should have used a bigger (API) Valve!
They should have are add much more games to GoG Connect.
misiatek667: They should have are add much more games to GoG Connect.
that escalated quickly.
I think this whole `Connect` thing is some kind of experiment. I`m still trying to figure out how it suits the companies. It certainly suits us, the Player. I`ve already saved myself a bit of cash on this which I am hugely grateful to GOG for, but it`s strange to see such... altruism. And I still don`t trust Steam since Steam does nothing without some benefit for itself.

Perhaps they want to see just how many Steam users use Gog and vice versa?

I`d be surprised if it lasts too long.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by Socratatus
If they shut down that now some users will be annoyed, because people want more games on GoG Connect.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by misiatek667
Aaaand it's over. I wonder if they'll add the games people reported problems with.
Socratatus: I think this whole `Connect` thing is some kind of experiment. I`m still trying to figure out how it suits the companies. It certainly suits us, the Player. I`ve already saved myself a bit of cash on this which I am hugely grateful to GOG for, but it`s strange to see such... altruism. And I still don`t trust Steam since Steam does nothing without some benefit for itself.

Perhaps they want to see just how many Steam users use Gog and vice versa?

I`d be surprised if it lasts too long.
Did you not read this thread at all?
AcRz7: And The Witcher 2 ?! :( :(
Matruchus: Here: https://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

Go to your Steam library and you should find you cd key there and insert it in to the gog.com backup page for Witcher 1 and 2.
Thanks VERY much !!!!! :)
MOAR GAMEZ, PLZ?!? pretty please with sugar on top? And a cherry? and a drm free game?

For the next batch I recommend:
Ori and the Blind Forest
Barony
Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
mchack: MOAR GAMEZ, PLZ?!?
I'm looking forward to the next batch too (hoping for Vampire: Bloodlines and Fallout:NV as well)

But Connect has probably been very demanding on support, and the summer sale is busy enough as it is, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next set of Connect games is deferred until after the sale ends.
Post edited June 14, 2016 by Barefoot_Monkey
mchack: MOAR GAMEZ, PLZ?!?
Barefoot_Monkey: I'm looking forward to the next batch too (hoping for Vampire: Bloodlines and Fallout:NV as well)

But Connect has probably been very demanding on support, and the summer sale is busy enough as it is, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next set of Connect games is deferred until after the sale ends.
Yeah, even if they add during Summer sale it won't be much, safest bet is that we see more titles after the sale.
mchack: MOAR GAMEZ, PLZ?!? pretty please with sugar on top? And a cherry? and a drm free game?

For the next batch I recommend:
Ori and the Blind Forest
Barony
Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
GOG doesn't carry FO3 or FONV so I doubt they're gonna give it to you for free.
I would really love to see the Divinity games on this :D