It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fictionvision: I'm kinda iffy on the game. Does anyone have any impressions of it?
You have several drills of different design. You set the most automated drills to do their stuff, babysit the rest, checking up on everything to prevent breakdowns. You don't really get much in terms of freedom, you're just a monkey at the controls running in circles between half a dozen screens. Then you get "promoted", and the game plays you even harder.
Haven't played any of their commercial games, but Vertigo Gaming made some great freeware games in the past (especially Ore No Ryomi 1&2 and The Winter Solstice. I hope Oil Blue is as good (and maybe similar to the great Oil Imperium that I loved to play on my C64).
Seems nice, but i think i will never play it, so.. skipping this one too...
Hint me baby one more time...

made with Unity

PC/Mac

Currently on Steam Greenlight

Edit: here's a list of Unity games on Greenlight, not sure if it's up to date:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95768297

Edit 2: hint: a female protagonist

Could it be Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller?
Post edited January 27, 2013 by Asbeau
Asbeau: Could it be Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller?
Came here just to ask that.

I'm going to be so psyched if it is. The Silver Lining guys made it.
Final hint: you play as a Fed. It's Erica Reed.
Asbeau: Final hint: you play as a Fed. It's Erica Reed.
Niiice!
If it is Cognition Episode 1, paying the minimum is enough for it. The only good part of the game is the beginning, after that is a mediocre downhill, with clunky mechanics and very short, even for an episodic game. A great deception... -_-
Azrael360: If it is Cognition Episode 1, paying the minimum is enough for it. The only good part of the game is the beginning, after that is a mediocre downhill, with clunky mechanics and very short, even for an episodic game. A great deception... -_-
I shall bear that in mind.
Apparently the OST is pretty good too.
Does anyone happen to play the game with less then the minimum req? I had games run before below the specs but I tend to doubt this one will work for me...

Edit: nevermind, I just found the demo and quickly try it.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Robette
Steam Greenlight link
Does GetRight work with IndieGameStand? I wish the site would have its own download manager, I don't know if I can trust my crappy internet to stay up for the 4 hours it would take to download that game.
How many episodes for the full game? I'm not really keen on episodic releases and it seems like a lot of games are doing it these days. I guess I could always regard this as a teaser... hoping that once the whole thing is released, it'll come to GOG.

How does IndieGameStand work, do they have their own download service or do they hand you keys to other places?
JaqFrost: How many episodes for the full game? I'm not really keen on episodic releases and it seems like a lot of games are doing it these days. I guess I could always regard this as a teaser... hoping that once the whole thing is released, it'll come to GOG.

How does IndieGameStand work, do they have their own download service or do they hand you keys to other places?
4 eps.

IGS has their own download server on their site (right click > save as). no needed stupid 'helper' download apps.

Edit:
plus steam keys in addition to the drm-free download. (if its advertized as such.)
or desura keys
+
youll get steam keys for games that get greenlit on steam whenever it may occur.
Post edited January 29, 2013 by ErekoseDM