It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Licurg: BTA is OST + Teaser Comic at 1.40$ .

Well, it looks nice... And it's just a dollar, so why not ? :)
Niggles: Wasnt showing BTA earlier when i initially looked at it :P. Hows the OST? ;)
No idea, haven't listened to it yet :P
Niggles: New IGS game is Fatal Theory

"Fatal Theory is an over-the-top, side scrolling beat-'em-up like the ones you grew up on, but infinitely better?! Gritty retro pixel art, tight controls and a story line that makes the writer want to drink until he forgets, all guaranteed to caress you with sweet nostalgia while munching on your brainy bits."

I dont see a BTA.....

DRM free. Windows....
cmdr_flashheart: So, uh, is it any good? Anyone know?
Licurg: Well, it looks nice... And it's just a dollar, so why not ? :)
Eh, alright, then.

edit: worst dollar I ever spent.

Kidding, post hasn't been edited.

But still the worst dollar I ever spent, for reasons.
cmdr_flashheart: But still the worst dollar I ever spent, for reasons.
You must be either very lucky or very young. ;-P

Well, it looks nice... And it's just a dollar, so why not ? :)
cmdr_flashheart: Eh, alright, then.

edit: worst dollar I ever spent.

Kidding, post hasn't been edited.

But still the worst dollar I ever spent, for reasons.
Why ?
cmdr_flashheart: But still the worst dollar I ever spent, for reasons.
Psyringe: You must be either very lucky or very young. ;-P
Doesn't matter, not like I really spent it, hyuck hyuck.

Also, IGS has Zigfrak on a nice sale, worth getting if anyone has missed it before; was a "Today's Deal" on IGS almost a year ago, and also in the Groupees Build a Greenlight 4.

https://indiegamestand.com/store/180/zigfrak/
New IGS Deal

GlitchSpace PC/Mac/Linux (Steam, DRM-free)

BTA for 9.03M
1849 got steam keys added to it. Anyone knows if they'll also add GOG keys?
JMich: 1849 got steam keys added to it. Anyone knows if they'll also add GOG keys?
It's up to the devs, I got one for Cat Lady but didn't get one for Tower of Guns.
I think it's puppy eyes time.
JMich: 1849 got steam keys added to it. Anyone knows if they'll also add GOG keys?
GOG keys would be nice; but if it's any indication of a pattern Tower of Guns on IndieGameStand never got GOG keys added retroactively. That makes me think GOG keys are not likely to show up after the fact for 1849 either.

Edit: The Cat Lady offered GOG keys while running on promo, so GOG was always part of the deal... same with RingRunner and Real Texas... but adding GOG keys later after the sale seems unlikely.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by undeadcow
The new game is Brandon Must Die!
This is a Binding of Issac clone, with the BTA being four sentry guns.

I am glad that the developer is honest about what has inspired their game, which is good as Binding of Issac was such a good game. Having not played this one I have no idea about the quality, but I was very impressed with Binding of Issac, which was one of my favourite games of 2011.
Desura keys now added to purchases
purchases of the Data Hacker IGS deal have now received soundtracks for the games
Wow this hasnt been updated in a while (18 hours to go at my writing this up)

Latest IGS is Attractio
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

" Be the first to change gravity and solve deadly puzzles in Attractio! Control our 3 heroes: Dalek, Keir and Mia, who compete to win Attractio's big prize, and solve the mystery behind the reality show. This isn't an easy FPS-Puzzle game, you need dexterity and cleverness to pass all the levels! Note that all levels were designed so they can be solved in many different ways; it's up to you to find your way through all of them.

Remember, you can experience Attractio in Full HD with an XBox controller! (Other controllers may also work)."

Is in Beta
DRM free/desura/steam greenlight thingie
Windows , Linux

BTA gives you the soundtrack & also extra levels
New Deal is Soul Gambler
SOUL GAMBLER is an interactive graphic novel inspired by Goethe’s Faust, a tragic play written in the 19th century. This is a contemporary and engaging adaptation of the masterpiece. Soul Gambler puts YOU in the role of Faust, an ordinary young man living in the present day whose DESTINY is about to be change forever. When Faust was leaving his boring job, a mysterious woman approached him. She made him a tempting proposal: SELL parts of his SOUL in exchange for the fulfillment of his every WISH. BECOME faust and transform yourself in a Soul Gambler. CHOOSE how the story unfolds, and even how it ends. AMAZE yourself with gorgeous comic book-styled illustrations and environments. OWN the ability to sell parts of your soul in exchange for many pleasures. IMMERSE yourself in this shady world while listening to an involving soundtrack. COMPLETE more than 20 challenging story-oriented achievements. Faust's FATE lies in your hands. What are you waiting for? Time to GAMBLE your soul!
DRM-free and Desura
Windows only

BTA (currently $1.23)
- Artbook
- Original Soundtrack

NOTE
The game requires IE 10 and .NET 4.0 (Client Profile) - read the dev's comment on the game's Desura page (5rh comment from the top).
I have the game from a few days ago, it was on sale on IGS I forgot the price but close to 1$.. I have not tried it yet, curiously I have a gut hostility toward the man's appearance, unexplainable, I guess haircut and glasses making an obnoxious Mr know it all to my eyes.. It still looks like a really original game and take on Faust myth. BTA is a trick though, regular Desura purchase also has Art & OST.
Post edited May 23, 2014 by koima57