It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
rayden54: ... It's a gift code that I guess'll never be redeemed.
a solution:

www.gog.com/forum/general/a_community_giveaway/post1
rayden54: Oops. Crap. I don't know why, but I was under the impression that you got 3 games in the Piñata.

I wouldn't have tried it if I'd known. Much better chance of getting something decent that way.

Anyway I got Randal's Monday. It's a gift code that I guess'll never be redeemed.
Fairfox: If only! I wonder how the figures are stacking up so far. I don't think this really has the 'carry' factor that previous sales had.
Maybe because it's a small list of games that doesn't even change daily. :P
Bit the bullet, didn't order as gift code (aka living dangerously)

Picked up Terraria.
rayden54: ... It's a gift code that I guess'll never be redeemed.
apehater: a solution:

It cost me $3. I'd rather see it rot right now.
apehater: a solution:

rayden54: It cost me $3. I'd rather see it rot right now.
That game also comes with a promo code which let's you also get one of the following for free:
Deponia
Edna and Harvey: The Breakout
A New Beginning: Final Cut
good thing i googled it before i bought one, was under the assumption that games like sunless sea or grimrock 2 would be in there, just saved some money lol
mrkgnao: The gift code is not for the same game, it's for one of three games:
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Deponia
Then it is the promo code which came with pre-order copies of the game. Another GOG error, I suppose. Good for the users in this case. ;)
rayden54: It cost me $3. I'd rather see it rot right now.
You probably already know this but you can also try to trade it for another game in one of these threads:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/pinata_trading_thread_pinata_exchanges_only/page1

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page1
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Impaler26
Cracked open a piñata and got The Last Federation. I am okay with this.
mrkgnao: The gift code is not for the same game, it's for one of three games:
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Deponia
Wurzelkraft: Then it is the promo code which came with pre-order copies of the game. Another GOG error, I suppose. Good for the users in this case. ;)
Exactly.
So are there new deals in the pinata this time? Or is it same old. Or am I too early in checking and should check back tomorrow. :P
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Senteria
What about good old games piñata?
Senteria: So are there new deals in the pinata this time? Or is it same old. Or am I too early in checking and should check back tomorrow. :P
I think new pinatas will be realeased tomorrow... not sure if current pinatas will be still avaiable (like a "yestarday deals" feature, very common for sales) or not.
Senteria: So are there new deals in the pinata this time? Or is it same old. Or am I too early in checking and should check back tomorrow. :P
Ulfednir: I think new pinatas will be realeased tomorrow... not sure if current pinatas will be still avaiable (like a "yestarday deals" feature, very common for sales) or not.
There's a countdown on th4e top-left-gog-main-page so we'll know exactly when the new deals come.
Currently the ETA is 26 more hours.
Post edited September 13, 2015 by mobutu