It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All of everything is back, plus some new stuff.

It's the incredible, the amazing, the stunning Indie Piñata Grande Finale!

Welcome to the final blowout. It's 24 hours of every deal and Pinata so far, all to bring this weeklong event to its grande conclusion. Among these exceptional offers is the return of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - now in an all-new, totally improved Unreal Engine 4 <span class="bold">Redux</span> edition. There's the most delicious combination of words in gaming, also known as Sunless Sea, and of course - there is a handful of completely new Piñatas so you can keep on whackin' on!

What is the Indie Piñata?
The Indie Piñata is a whacky gaming sale brought to you by Crunching Koalas and GOG.com, a weeklong celebration of diverse indie games - organised to help gamers (you) discover great indie titles without breaking the bank. Instead, we'll break the Piñata! A lot.

There's so much stuff.
There's stuff alright, with plenty of video game stuffing.
We've got a hefty selection of deals up to 80% off - all indies, all highly recommended - this includes titles like Kerbal Space Program (-33%), NEO Scavenger (-50%), Legend of Grimrock 2 (-75%), and MouseCraft (-80%), so that you can pick and choose what you play (but it's probably best to get them all just in case).

Whack your Piñata!
If you're fond of surprises, for $3 (or your local equivalent), you can grab your own 100% whackable Piñata and find a random indie wonder inside - handpicked by us and Crunching Koalas. The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!

The Promo and Piñata include a completely separate batch of games, so there's plenty of variety and surprises - we'll also rotate the Promo and Piñata lineup after three days, just so that things don't get too stale. The Indie Piñata promo will last until 9/18/2015, 9:59AM GMT. Just remember - check yourself, before you whack yourself.
Batter up!

Stream watch:

It's the Indie Piñata at , as well! We&rsquo;re celebrating with tons of special promo streams. [url=https://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom]Check out the schedule to know what’s going on over the weekend, and follow our channel for 4-6 hours of awesome, daily gaming content!
Nice promo GOG !

I tried a Pinata (it's the first time I'm buying a game this way) : I got Gods Will Be Watching.
Unfortunately, that's not really my kind of game and it has mixed reviews... Hope I'll still like it ! (but I don't think I'll try to buy a game with this method again, ever when I see the result ^^").

But I'm curious to know what are the other games in the pinatas, and what will be the next games in promo :)
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Splatsch
asb: Will the Pinata ever give you something you already own, without telling you before checkout?
Johny.: Under "More info" button you can find the info:

What if I own all the games in the Piñata?

We're making sure that you only find games that you don't have yet. But if you already own every game hidden in the Piñata, we'll convert your spare copies to a gift.
But when I get to checkout, will it say "this order contains some items you already own", as it has in some previous similar promos?
Matruchus: A stupid question but I guess it needs answering. Can the games from the Pinata sale be refunded if we don't like what we get? That has not been explained in the info department of the sale.
That's a good question and I'm interested in the answer too.
Edit : If someone else is wondering too, it seems to be possible (see here).
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Splatsch
Well, shit...

Since I'm a moron who thought it was a good idea to buy those fucking pinatas in bulks, I'm now stuck with a bundle of five games I already own. If anyone's interested in (or better yet: would like to trade for) Legend Of Grimrock, Blackwell Bundle or Last Federation, please get in touch!

Funny how back when we had the Irish promo, the system would notice and warn you if your order contained something you already own.

asb: But when I get to checkout, will it say "this order contains some items you already own", as it has in some previous similar promos?
NO! It will not! Consider yourselves warned!
Post edited September 11, 2015 by fronzelneekburm
Is Witcher 3 considered an indie...I'd whack at that...:)
Nothing interesting for me in the first batch.
Ofc, there are games I would like (Neo Scavenger, Kerbal SP, Sunless Sea) , but they are at the same price tags they used to be on previous promos - too high for me to be bothered.
And what I really wanted, like Legend Of Grimrock II, I bought months ago already.
Johny., what happened with the prices? There are so many games that increase in price... Oh, and why pinata that must cost 1$ cost 1.36$?
Lumino City and Republique, not bad :D
Russonc: Is Witcher 3 considered an indie...I'd whack at that...:)
Seems out of the stated price range, unfortunately.
Nice. Thanks GOG.

Bought 4 pinanta's & got Aarklash: Legacy, Dreamfall chapters season pass, Jazzpunk & Republique.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by thornton_s
Hmm got Republique not sure if it is any good but one hell of a good savings
Maybe I'll pick sth but truth to be told there are not many indies I'm interested in.
asb: Will the Pinata ever give you something you already own, without telling you before checkout?
Johny.: Under "More info" button you can find the info:

What if I own all the games in the Piñata?

We're making sure that you only find games that you don't have yet. But if you already own every game hidden in the Piñata, we'll convert your spare copies to a gift.
It would be nice if you would add a counter how many pinatas you don't own.
DukeNukemForever: It would be nice if you would add a counter how many pinatas you don't own.
Check the tracking thread, help update it and we'll soon have a complete list.
sorry double posted, my browser had gone south after I restarted it I could see a whole another page of comments
Post edited September 11, 2015 by deonast