It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All of everything is back, plus some new stuff.

It's the incredible, the amazing, the stunning Indie Piñata Grande Finale!

Welcome to the final blowout. It's 24 hours of every deal and Pinata so far, all to bring this weeklong event to its grande conclusion. Among these exceptional offers is the return of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - now in an all-new, totally improved Unreal Engine 4 <span class="bold">Redux</span> edition. There's the most delicious combination of words in gaming, also known as Sunless Sea, and of course - there is a handful of completely new Piñatas so you can keep on whackin' on!

What is the Indie Piñata?
The Indie Piñata is a whacky gaming sale brought to you by Crunching Koalas and GOG.com, a weeklong celebration of diverse indie games - organised to help gamers (you) discover great indie titles without breaking the bank. Instead, we'll break the Piñata! A lot.

There's so much stuff.
There's stuff alright, with plenty of video game stuffing.
We've got a hefty selection of deals up to 80% off - all indies, all highly recommended - this includes titles like Kerbal Space Program (-33%), NEO Scavenger (-50%), Legend of Grimrock 2 (-75%), and MouseCraft (-80%), so that you can pick and choose what you play (but it's probably best to get them all just in case).

Whack your Piñata!
If you're fond of surprises, for $3 (or your local equivalent), you can grab your own 100% whackable Piñata and find a random indie wonder inside - handpicked by us and Crunching Koalas. The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!

The Promo and Piñata include a completely separate batch of games, so there's plenty of variety and surprises - we'll also rotate the Promo and Piñata lineup after three days, just so that things don't get too stale. The Indie Piñata promo will last until 9/18/2015, 9:59AM GMT. Just remember - check yourself, before you whack yourself.
Batter up!

Stream watch:

It's the Indie Piñata at , as well! We&rsquo;re celebrating with tons of special promo streams. [url=https://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom]Check out the schedule to know what’s going on over the weekend, and follow our channel for 4-6 hours of awesome, daily gaming content!
I've bought one pinata and get Spelunky (already have it on steam). Could be better but...
Got Shelter, Jazzpunk, Gods Will be Watching, Guacamelee, and Outlast

Not a big fan of Jazzpunk or Outlast, but I've heard good things about the other three and have been wanting to play them

So I'll call this a win.
Thank you for your reply.
Have no experience in how this redeeming thing work.

Will try your suggestion only after GOG staff have replied to the ticket I have already sent.
robertgg: Thank you for your reply.

Will try your suggestion only after GOG staff have replied to the ticket I have already sent.
Why don't you do that now and then sent an email to update the ticket if the issue is resolved? That would reduce the waiting time for you and no need for support to invest time in something that could resolved easily.
Really bad idea if you already have a Steam account with games, like most people here. Duplicate and I can't even gift it.

Also, Not sure exactly how Shadow Warrior 2013 is an indie game, it being Published and owned by Devolver Digital... but okay, i guess.
yyahoo: In what way is it not normal that they would deny a refund? In this situation, I would say it makes more sense that you would deserve your money back for randomly receiving a game that you didn't want rather than wanting a refund for a game that you purchased fully knowing what it was ahead of time. As long as you don't download the game, I can't see why it would make a difference.
real.geizterfahr: The difference here is, that refunds turn this sale into a pointless "choose any game for 3 bucks" promo. If I was an asshole, I'd just have thrown 25 piñatas into the cart, paid for them and asked for a refund on the 23 piñatas that were NOT Dreamfall Chapters and Republique. In two days I could repeat this and get (just as a stupid example) Wasteland 2, Divinity Original Sin and again 23 refunds. And on the last round I'd grab Xenonauts and Dead State (+23 refunds).

I think that's not how this should work. And in an ideal world no one would do this anyway. But knowing that this is the internet... :/
True, but what about when you buy two piñatas and get two games you already own even though you don't have either Dreamfall nor Republique? That's a bit harsh, and I think that a refund in this case would be fair.
infinityeight: GOG isn't forcing anyone into anything; if you don't want to buy a pinata, you don't have to buy a pinata. You can choose to buy 20 pinatas, you can buy whichever game(s) you know you want instead of potentially wasting your $3, or you can choose to buy nothing at all.
The same could be said of the in-app purchases available in freemium games, but it doesn't mean they're not predatory in the way they're designed to draw in those who have a gambling problem-type reaction to such things (these people are known as "whales").

Like I said, it's just my opinion.
Shambhala: True, but what about when you buy two piñatas and get two games you already own even though you don't have either Dreamfall nor Republique? That's a bit harsh, and I think that a refund in this case would be fair.
That's a completely different case ;) What you described is a valid reason to ask for a refund. What I described is a shemeless, almost scammy method to grab expensive games at a 90%+ discount.
I like the grey-out sales items your mouse passed over already feature assuming it is preserved between page loads and day to day through the promo. A nice "I saw that already signal, although the "seen" ones stand out more than the unseen. Perhaps the other way around would be better with the greying. Not a big deal though.
Shambhala: True, but what about when you buy two piñatas and get two games you already own even though you don't have either Dreamfall nor Republique? That's a bit harsh, and I think that a refund in this case would be fair.
real.geizterfahr: That's a completely different case ;) What you described is a valid reason to ask for a refund. What I described is a shemeless, almost scammy method to grab expensive games at a 90%+ discount.
Then we both agree, I find what you describe unacceptable as well :)
robertgg: Thank you for your reply.

moonshineshadow: Why don't you do that now and then sent an email to update the ticket if the issue is resolved? That would reduce the waiting time for you and no need for support to invest time in something that could resolved easily.
If I (at the reddem page) redeem the four games that I do not own with the gift code that came with the order can I then still "Resend the Code" to a friend for the two remaining games or will the gift code be locked to my account along with the two games I already own ?
moonshineshadow: Why don't you do that now and then sent an email to update the ticket if the issue is resolved? That would reduce the waiting time for you and no need for support to invest time in something that could resolved easily.
robertgg: If I (at the reddem page) redeem the four games that I do not own with the gift code that came with the order can I then still "Resend the Code" to a friend for the two remaining games or will the gift code be locked to my account along with the two games I already own ?
Yes, you can just give the code to your friend for redeeming the remaining games.
Pinata looks interesting. But i use only linux system, what if i have nonlinux games in pinata? I mean, it is possible to reteurn games back if i cant play them?
Post edited September 12, 2015 by sarlej
GOG.com: Mystery Games for $3 and deals up to 80% off.

The Indie Piñata is a whacky gaming sale brought to you by Crunching Koalas and GOG.com, a weeklong celebration of diverse indie games - organised to help gamers (you) discover great indie titles without breaking the bank. Instead, we'll break the Piñata!

There's so much stuff.
There's stuff alright, with plenty of video game stuffing.
We've got a hefty selection of deals up to 80% off - all indies, all highly recommended - this includes titles like Kerbal Space Program (-33%), NEO Scavenger (-50%), Legend of Grimrock 2 (-75%), and MouseCraft (-80%), so that you can pick and choose what you play (but it's probably best to get them all just in case).

Whack your Piñata!
If you're fond of surprises, for $3 (or your local equivalent), you can grab your own 100% whackable Piñata and find a random indie wonder inside - handpicked by us and Crunching Koalas. The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!

The Promo and Piñata include a completely separate batch of games, so there's plenty of variety and surprises - we'll also rotate the Promo and Piñata lineup after three days, just so that things don't get too stale. The Indie Piñata promo will last until 9/18/2015, 9:59AM GMT. Just remember - check yourself, before you whack yourself.
Batter up!

Stream watch:

It's the Indie Piñata at , as well! We&rsquo;re celebrating with tons of special promo streams. [url=https://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom]Check out the schedule to know what’s going on over the weekend, and follow our channel for 4-6 hours of awesome, daily gaming content!
I wish that one were able to at least choose the platform you play on. Kind of meaningless to get games that I can't (well...won't, I guess, because of the hassle) play.
real.geizterfahr: All of that is about refunds due to technical issues with the game. What we're talking about is your "Withdrawel Right", specified under point 6.7d of the GOG user agreement:
Oh, you're right. I just assumed this would be applicable in that case.

How many games can you ask for money back? We're humans here, so there's no hard numbers. If it seems like you're exploiting us, we'll let you know and tell you that this will be your final refund offer from us.
I assumed buying many pinatas and refunding all which are not in your favor to be exploiting the system which that rule prohibits But I understand your point.