It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These corridors sure are spacey.

<span class="bold">StarCrawlers</span>, a turn-based dungeon crawler set in closed space(s), is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows and Mac with a 25% launch discount.

Dimly-lit cantinas in the outskirts of lawless space is when you can usually find the most skilled, specialized mercenaries. Also the best music. And if corporate espionage is your game, you know you'll need to put together a band of the most shady-yet-reliable people available. Those intrepid enough to hunt for bounties, undertake sabotage missions, and navigate the dangers of space while keeping you in good standing with all concerned parties.

The band of Juggernaut Games is also focused on keeping all interested parties happy. So they keep adding more missions, random encounters, diverse environments and tons of loot to their procedurally generated universe, taking into account their community's input along the way. For the remaining months that the game will stay in development, expanding the universe of StarCrawlers and fleshing out the campaign with more dynamic content are their main goals. That is, unless a band of ruthless mercenaries infiltrates their offices and wipes out all that precious code!

Pit your <span class="bold">StarCrawlers</span> against the randomly generated hazards of corporate warfare, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 25% discount will last until February 09, 1:59 PM GMT.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Knew this one was coming thanks to mrkgnao, but the question still remains - buy now and see the experience develop, or wait until it can all be seen and played in one shot.

Either way, I'm getting this thing since I've been pretty much drooling over it for months now. Very happy to see it here, with the opportunity to grab it immediately rather than only having the full release as an option.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Another game in Development... meh! :/

Let me know when the game is finished (if ever) and i'll check it out.
low rated
another early access/paid beta.

how low will gog go
high rated
Quite interested in this one, as I love a good dungeon crawl. But I'm afraid I have to employ a double-negative and say I ain't buying no unfinished game.
Unwishlisted.

I had it wishilisted when it was "upcoming", but as "in development" I have no interest in this, and I don't want "in development" shit cluttering my wishlist.
low rated
Does the game currently work in Wine?
high rated
I have to agree with Sinistar, it looks interesting but I'm not into early access.
high rated
dtgreene: Does the game currently work in Wine?
Yesterday the game card still listed Linux and the library still had a "hidden" file called "Linux installer, English, Beta 6 (gog-1)", so I guess we will be seeing a native Linux installer soon.
Breja: Unwishlisted.
I had it wishilisted when it was "upcoming", but as "in development" I have no interest in this, and I don't want "in development" shit cluttering my wishlist.
I might have used slightly less colourful language, but the net effect is the same. Unwishlisted.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by mrkgnao
IAmSinistar: Quite interested in this one, as I love a good dungeon crawl. But I'm afraid I have to employ a double-negative and say I ain't buying no unfinished game.
I'm likely never to buy an early access game, but for the same reason I'm never going to do a kick starter,
because to me they are the same.

But, in the Thea thread you mentioned you backed it on kickstarter.

I am curious what you see as a difference in the two?
dtgreene: Does the game currently work in Wine?
The game already has a Linux version running on Steam. While its not officialy listed as supported its already available there. So its shouldn't take long for it to come here.

Linux thread there: http://steamcommunity.com/app/318970/discussions/0/610574106418335799/
Post edited February 02, 2016 by Matruchus
As others have said, meh.
Looks like a very interesting game. Looking forward to see it going final.
Oh, I already have this wishlisted XD

Not likely to buy it as In Development, but I'll keep it in mind for when it gets a full release.
froggygraphics: I am curious what you see as a difference in the two?
Not much, to be honest, and I have stopped backing games on KS as well. Of all my successfully-backed-yet-not-delivered projects, the lion's share is games. Publishing and Technology seem to have the best track records, followed by Music and Design. Comics seem to run late, and Games bring up the rear, often as a consequence of their unrealistic timelines.

So, after about a year of doing the backer thing, lesson learnt and games are off the table. And Thea proves that the game can get made regardless of backing if the devs are motivated.

EDIT: typos
Post edited February 02, 2016 by IAmSinistar