It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grimy with a chance of loot drops.

Deep Sky Derelicts is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Dreaming of social ascendance? Customize your mercenaries, board abandoned alien ships crawling with abominable monstrosities, and defeat them in gruesome turn-based combat...or die from an unfortunate card-draw. This tactical RPG with the unmistakable comic-book stylings will test your skill at every turn, as you explore a grim future where survival is a full-time job.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by maladr0Id
Ixamyakxim: Bumping this because I just bought the game. And I *think* it's getting a full release May 31.
According to "Early Access Roadmap" on another forum, full release is planned for "September 6, 2018".
In the meantime they plan a couple of early access updates during summer.

By the way, developers still expect to have full release with Mac and Linux support, though i don't see it on the "Early Access Roadmap"...