It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alterego1972: To all frenchie Goggers, switch back the langage of GOG.com to english to recover access to your library
I confirm it works, I tried on my phone, but don't click on the X to cancel the message or your shelf will vanish.
Thanks alterego1972 for the tip !
My Fallout 1 is missing too. I am EXTREMELY unhappy about this.
Alterego1972: To all frenchie Goggers, switch back the langage of GOG.com to english to recover access to your library
thanx ! it fixed it
I.. don't dare look at my library :' (
DoctorGOGgles: You aren't married, are you?
jimnorth: If I had ever asked my ex-wife to play SPA, she'd probably would've just shaken her head, rolled her eyes, and walked away without saying anything.

If I ever ask my girlfriend to play SPA, she'll probably tell me to read it out loud to her while we sit together at the computer.

I think my situation has greatly improved on the lady and gaming fronts both since I'm no longer married! :D
I salute your success on both the lady and gaming fronts! :)

No, you're not the only one who likes the changes. It's not perfect and yes there are problems. However I think people should have just a little patience, before they fall over themselves in the rush to declare it all an absolute disaster.
groundhog42: No, you're not the only one who likes the changes. It's not perfect and yes there are problems. However I think people should have just a little patience, before they fall over themselves in the rush to declare it all an absolute disaster.
I have no problem with the change, but how it is done. There should be NO PROBLEMS AT ALL if they would know what they are doing. But that is the problem with GOG, they don't. They just rush into it, without thinking ahead and planning accordingly. The result is a mess. Yeah!
skeletonbow: That's so bizarre... I own 1/3 of the catalogue with many many games that are collections and still haven't seen any unbundled games yet in my library. How 73 games could have randomly missed every title I own is mind blowing. :) Perhaps they're testing it all on the rest of you so it is sorted out by the time it gets to me! :oP
mrkgnao: you need to refresh your account.
How do you refresh your account?
phaolo: I.. don't dare look at my library :' (
i know what you mean, me too. Thankfully I only recently downloaded everything i have from gog. It took me a couple of months, but now I feel a bit safer. Still, not brave enough to look at my library. I am thinking of how much time it will take me to check every single game I own if it is still in my library when this FUCK UP completes and it makes me feel a bit depressed.

I tell you one thing more though, it makes me worry buying anything now from GOG till they fix this MESS UP.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by trusteft
Having all the extra covers is great! I for one am very happy with this change :)
Breaking news: Fallout 1 is back in my account.
Oh wait, that's not news, but just a typical occurrence. Sigh...
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Grargar
So I get like over 9000 King's Quest now?
Ciris: Hi, guys!

Following your many requests and in connection with preparing game libraries better for GOG Galaxy, we’re going to be starting what we’re calling unbundling games.

This means that multiple games that are bundled as one “product” (for instance: Tomb Raider 1+2+3) will no longer appear as one title on your game shelf, but rather - be split into individual items. This means more convenient downloads, smaller downloads if you just want to get one game, better representation of the games on your shelf, and being able to toggle installing and auto-updating titles from such a bundle in GOG Galaxy individually (should you decide use the client in the future once it's released).

Such bundles won't be unbundled in the store, so no price changes will happen - it's just a different way to display them on your shelf, which will make things easier for you and future software.

In the first "run" of such unbundlings - tomorrow - we'll take on two shelved items: Alien Breed + Tower Assault and American McGee's Grimm. Starting next Tuesday, we'll move on to unbundling all games in our library and this process will take a week. Before this process ends, you may still see some items on your shelf stay in bundles, but don't worry, their time will come as well and your game shelf will be neat once again. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to answer them. We’re also awaiting your feedback in terms of how unbundling went for your games - we’ll be following this thread, so keep us informed of any issues!

[EDIT] full list of games: HERE
I actually prefer bundled items. I have close to 400 games now.
DoctorGOGgles: Wow this unbundling is a mess!

I've noticed that there's no original EGA version of "Quest for Glory". I only have "Quest for Glory (VGA Remake)" in my library. The EGA version isn't listed as a bonus either.
If you download the setup it is named setup_quest_for_glory_vga_2.1.0.33.exe
Only VGA, no EGA in the filename...
The setup wants to install to \GOG\Quest for Glory (VGA) directory and creates a Quest for Glory (VGA) entry in the start menu. No link to the original EGA version to be found anywhere.

But then, when you launch the game, you finally get a DOS prompt to select between EGA and VGA version.

GOG, what the...?!?! Could you make this any more obscure?
Maybe they changed it but the EGA version is listed/boxed under it's original title of Hero's Quest.
Edit: seems I was mistaken, could of sworn I saw two boxes for QFG1 one marked Hero's quest and another QFG but nope just Hero's quest..weird.

Also any chance GOG will change the box art for Ultima 8? it looks weird next to the new split versions.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by DCT
mrkgnao: you need to refresh your account.
samwisegamgees: How do you refresh your account?
https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Up to a point this was great idea but GOG just made it a mess.I'm in for this but this should be made OPTIONAL because many people don't like it!!