It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another Issue.

On the account page unbundled games which have Mac versions don't show when you choose Mac OS X filter. Star Control 1+2, Alone In the Dark, etc.
l3l3l5l: Another Issue.

On the account page unbundled games which have Mac versions don't show when you choose Mac OS X filter. Star Control 1+2, Alone In the Dark, etc.
Fixed those two :)

JudasIscariot: Fixed those two :)
That was fast :).

Here's more:
-Silent Service
-Wing Commander
-Leisure Suit Larry
-Wizardry
-Ultima 1234567
-Ultima Underworld
-Drod 123
-Blackwell games

Another issue/non-issue:
There are 2 Ultima 4's now in my account - one which came as a part of the package and another one which was given away for free. ULTIMA™ 4: QUEST OF THE AVATAR vs ULTIMA IV
l3l3l5l: That was fast :).

Here's more:
-Silent Service
-Wing Commander
-Leisure Suit Larry
-Wizardry
-Ultima 1234567
-Ultima Underworld
-Drod 123
-Blackwell games

Another issue/non-issue:
There are 2 Ultima 4's now in my account - one which came as a part of the package and another one which was given away for free. ULTIMA™ 4: QUEST OF THE AVATAR vs ULTIMA IV
Hide the freebie :)
l3l3l5l: Another issue/non-issue:
JudasIscariot: Hide the freebie :)
Good suggestion.
And just a preventative note: I don't mind having the two Ultima 4 at all, so please do not delete one just because many people do.
JudasIscariot: Hide the freebie :)
mrkgnao: Good suggestion.
And just a preventative note: I don't mind having the two Ultima 4 at all, so please do not delete one just because many people do.
Not planning on it :)

Oh, you're also here? Great ;-) While talking about unbundling and mac, the installer for Lords of the Realm (CD-version) is missing. I don't mean that there is not just a missing mac mark, no, the installer is really mssing.

There are also some packages not unbundled yet (Geneforge, Avernum, Ultima 7, Penumbra), but I guess that's not your business. But like for the other unbundled games you can maybe bring back the mac marks so they show up in the library again ;-)

And last but not least some additions to l3l35l lists:
- Megarace 1+2
- Lords of the Ralms 1+2
- Lands of Lore 1+2
- Haegemonia
- Descent 1+2
- Castles 1+2

Edit: Oh, I how could I forgot Realms of Arkania 1+2. Shame on ne ;-) Btw, there is no hurry to do that stuff, as all installers are still in place and work with Galaxy. So if you meet on monday the responsible person, just say him his Witcher 3 installer will be blocked as long as the job isn't done. Ah, wait a moment, wrong service...
Post edited May 15, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
My game count just went up by 3. 2 of these were unbundled Alone in the Dark 2&3. What was the trird?
abr_alex: My game count just went up by 3. 2 of these were unbundled Alone in the Dark 2&3. What was the trird?
Nothing recent, but perhaps you only got Shadow Warrior 2013 now?
DukeNukemForever: Oh, you're also here? Great ;-) While talking about unbundling and mac, the installer for Lords of the Realm (CD-version) is missing. I don't mean that there is not just a missing mac mark, no, the installer is really mssing.

There are also some packages not unbundled yet (Geneforge, Avernum, Ultima 7, Penumbra), but I guess that's not your business. But like for the other unbundled games you can maybe bring back the mac marks so they show up in the library again ;-)

And last but not least some additions to l3l35l lists:
- Megarace 1+2
- Lords of the Ralms 1+2
- Lands of Lore 1+2
- Haegemonia
- Descent 1+2
- Castles 1+2

Edit: Oh, I how could I forgot Realms of Arkania 1+2. Shame on ne ;-) Btw, there is no hurry to do that stuff, as all installers are still in place and work with Galaxy. So if you meet on monday the responsible person, just say him his Witcher 3 installer will be blocked as long as the job isn't done. Ah, wait a moment, wrong service...
Ultima 7 is unbundled actually :)

For the CD version of Lords of the Realm please send in a Support ticket, Not sure what's up with that one.
JudasIscariot: For the CD version of Lords of the Realm please send in a Support ticket, Not sure what's up with that one.
It's not a DOSBox game, so probably it has only Windows build.
It was in extras before.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Thiev
JudasIscariot: For the CD version of Lords of the Realm please send in a Support ticket, Not sure what's up with that one.
Thiev: It's not a DOSBox game, so probably it has only Windows build.
It was in extras before.
Ah right, been a while since I messed with that one.
Thiev: It's not a DOSBox game, so probably it has only Windows build.
It was in extras before.
Correct, the floppy-version uses Boxer/DosBox and the cd-version uses Wineskin/Wine. The old bundled installer had both version for mac, already as separate apps. It should be easy to also create a dmg for the cd-version.
DukeNukemForever: Correct, the floppy-version uses Boxer/DosBox and the cd-version uses Wineskin/Wine. The old bundled installer had both version for mac, already as separate apps. It should be easy to also create a dmg for the cd-version.
In that case, it will be back up next week, hopefully on Monday ;)
DukeNukemForever: Correct, the floppy-version uses Boxer/DosBox and the cd-version uses Wineskin/Wine. The old bundled installer had both version for mac, already as separate apps. It should be easy to also create a dmg for the cd-version.
Thiev: In that case, it will be back up next week, hopefully on Monday ;)
Uhh, that would be nice. Thanks ;-)