It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

got boring after a while, but was a awesome experience for the time it lasted
Bought it last sale, sadly, I haven't made time to play it 8(.
monkeydelarge: How powerful is your machine?
Cyraxpt: It's a laptop.
So your CPU is not powerful enough for Shadow Warrior?
Cyraxpt: It's a laptop.
monkeydelarge: So your CPU is not powerful enough for Shadow Warrior?
Dunno, probably, was getting framerate drops in some fights so i stopped playing. Might give it another try since i changed the hard drive and put more RAM.
Cyraxpt: Dunno, probably, was getting framerate drops in some fights so i stopped playing. Might give it another try since i changed the hard drive and put more RAM.
If by "frame rate drops", you mean stuttering then yeah, more RAM will solve the problem. But if you didn't experience stuttering then I doubt your problem with Shadow Warrior will be solved.
monkeydelarge: If by "frame rate drops", you mean stuttering then yeah, more RAM will solve the problem. But if you didn't experience stuttering then I doubt your problem with Shadow Warrior will be solved.
I was thinking more overall since i also changed the hard drive (the previous one was dying) and cleaned the dust from the fan (it used to sound like a jet taking off but since then that i haven't heard it) so who knows, might give a bit of boost on the performance.
"Phew, it smells like baby farts in here"!

That game was outstanding. One of the very few reboots that i really liked. Plus i couldn't pick up myself from rolling on floor laughing. Wang was wangtastically hilarious throughout the entire game. 3/5 of the times he opened his mouth, it was to spout some funny nonsense and i was always left speechless drowning in laughter, after them! Double entertainment!
Ixamyakxim: Looks like it might be able to deliver on what Daikatana promised and then some.
You mean they're going to make you John Romero's bitch?
I just recently finished a third play-through of this one, It's easily one of my favourite FPS experiences to date. I cannot wait for the sequel.
mike_cesara: Just in case you haven't seen it yet..
Shadow Warrior 2 - 15 Glorious Minutes of Gameplay E3 2015
That truly looks glorious.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ReynardFox
mike_cesara: Just in case you haven't seen it yet..
Shadow Warrior 2 - 15 Glorious Minutes of Gameplay E3 2015
Ah, I see they learned their lesson and give you a proper shotgun in this one.
Cyraxpt: Dunno, probably, was getting framerate drops in some fights so i stopped playing. Might give it another try since i changed the hard drive and put more RAM.
Make sure you turn off mirrors. They sit on the CPU (at least they did in the x86 version - haven't tried the x64 one yet) and kill the frame rate, even on a good CPU.
I played a little bit x86/dx9 version on steam and wasn't happy with performance at all. Tried again on GOG, new x64/dx11 version and as I said, game plays smoothly on my definitely not very gaming friendly gt 425m. From my previous experience, Steam can be also the case. Like with very first The Witcher, with which I had no problems installing and patching from DVD or GOG, performance/stability on Steam version is just unacceptable.
Ehhh, i'll stick to my plan, i'm not one to complain about fps in consoles, from what i saw it's a solid port therefore i can wait (if it ends up not appearing then i can give the pc another try).
Just went through the intro of the game again... and Wang drove through like 5 minutes of a forest of bamboo...

That's a lot of bamboo...
mike_cesara: I played a little bit x86/dx9 version on steam and wasn't happy with performance at all. Tried again on GOG, new x64/dx11 version and as I said, game plays smoothly on my definitely not very gaming friendly gt 425m. From my previous experience, Steam can be also the case. Like with very first The Witcher, with which I had no problems installing and patching from DVD or GOG, performance/stability on Steam version is just unacceptable.
Steam makes some games run like garbage if you don't have a powerful machine. I don't know why.