It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Spain</span>

PWYW
Nihilumbra
Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
AR-K

BTA
Full Mojo Rampage (Windows only)
Deadlight (Windows only)

$10
Pixel Piracy
UnEpic

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Pixel Piracy, which is Steam-only. In addition, with the exception of the BTA games, all games are multiplatform.

Includes soundtracks for all games, except Pixel Piracy.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Grargar
I enjoyed the first run of Nihilumbra even if it's on the easy side. I'm just starting the Void levels.
I got the $1 just for the soundtrack.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Spain</span>

PWYW
Nihilumbra
Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
AR-K

BTA
Full Mojo Rampage (Windows only)
Deadlight (Windows only)

$10
Pixel Piracy
UnEpic

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Pixel Piracy, which is Steam-only. In addition, with the exception of the BTA games, all games are multiplatform.

Includes soundtracks for all games, except Pixel Piracy.
The BTA's are both repeats I already have. I also already have the $10 tier here at GOG. The $1 tier looks good though!
Yep, it's a nice game. I finished it one month ago. 15 hours to beat the game.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by OlivawR
It's a shame they ruined an otherwise fine and purchasable bundle with one non-DRM-free piece. Screw 'em.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Adventures!</span>

PWYW
Detective Grimoire (Also for Android)
Broken Sword 1 & 2
The Whispered World Special Edition

BTA
The Detail Episode 1
A Golden Wake
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: GOTY

$10
Broken Sword 5

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for The Detail Episode 1, which is Steam-only. In addition, everything is multiplatform, except for The Whispered World Special Edition and Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: GOTY, which don't have Linux versions.

Includes soundtracks for all games.
Post edited February 05, 2015 by Grargar
Excellent bundle if you don't own the games by now. Think I will pay some money just to get Detective Grimoire (the only DRM-free game I don't have anywhere else).
Hmmm only the Reed/Cognitive gets my attention, as nothing else is of interest, or i already have...

edit: Bought at $3.06 only for Cognition... Although other music tracks don't hurt either.

Damn, 4 parts... 4 gigs... now i know what i'll probably be playing next...
Post edited February 05, 2015 by rtcvb32
high rated
PaterAlf: Excellent bundle if you don't own the games by now. Think I will pay some money just to get Detective Grimoire (the only DRM-free game I don't have anywhere else).
My thoughts as well. I've got most of it here, but PWYW will tempt me.
I've got Cognition, Whispered World, and BS 1 & 2, but this is still an excellent bundle. The cheapest BS 5 has ever been on GOG is $12.49, and on Steam $8.49.
A really good adventure game bundle after a long while where all the games are DRM Free, also worth it for all the soundtracks of the games which unfortunately on GOG have been known to vanish for some games without any warning on more then one occasion.
Post edited February 05, 2015 by stg83
If Golden Wake, Whispered World and Broken Sword 5 were GOG versions, I'd be all over it.

As it is, I'll just keep on waiting for Broken Sword 5 to lower in price during a big sale instead.
Broken Sword 5 and Golden Wake are on my wishlist, Detective Grimoire seems to be a good addition and I already have other DRM-free games (and I don't use Steam so no The Detail Episode 1 for me). My mission for this week: allocate 10 bucks to my gaming budget. It will be hard but hopefully not impossible
stg83: ...also worth it for all the soundtracks of the games which unfortunately on GOG have been known to vanish for some games without any warning on more then one occasion.
Which ones beside Dracula?
stg83: ...also worth it for all the soundtracks of the games which unfortunately on GOG have been known to vanish for some games without any warning on more then one occasion.
PaterAlf: Which ones beside Dracula?
Didn't Wasteland 2 lose its soundtrack for a short while before it was eventually returned? Perhaps that is what he was referring to...

Edit: it was the FLAC version of the Wasteland 2 soundtrack that was removed temporarily.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post3847
Post edited February 05, 2015 by yyahoo