It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It looks interesting, indeed. But what about the games with GFWL? Does somebody know if GFWL is going to be removed from those games in the future?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found the answer:
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Codemasters-Removing-GFWL-DRM-From-DiRT-3-60442.html
Post edited January 30, 2014 by Azrael360
Aveweto: sounds tempting but the all games redeemed as one unit is a big turn off as i wouldnt even want half of them and couldnt give em away :(
Indeed. I actually have most of them on Steam from the recent indie gala and/or DRM-free on disc. The only one I don't have is DIRT 3 which I'm not even remotely interested in paying $6 for given that it's not much more expensive on disc these days.

The fact that Codemasters have now done two bundles back to back though makes me wonder if they're struggling financially. F1 2012 for PC was knocked down in price pretty heavily, pretty quickly at retail, and they haven't really released anything else of note.
Aveweto: sounds tempting but the all games redeemed as one unit is a big turn off as i wouldnt even want half of them and couldnt give em away :(
jamyskis: Indeed. I actually have most of them on Steam from the recent indie gala and/or DRM-free on disc. The only one I don't have is DIRT 3 which I'm not even remotely interested in paying $6 for given that it's not much more expensive on disc these days.

The fact that Codemasters have now done two bundles back to back though makes me wonder if they're struggling financially. F1 2012 for PC was knocked down in price pretty heavily, pretty quickly at retail, and they haven't really released anything else of note.
maybe just another studio almost closed
amok: Hmm... the only game which interest me is Rise of the Argonauts, but it has not got that good reviews. Anyone tried it?
Impaler26: Same here, i grabbed the bundle just for RotA and now i have those lame Operation: Flashpoint games in my game list...
My feeling....
OK, a lot of person here know my passion for FPS in general and military shooter in particular. I bought that bundle for new Operation Flashpoint games. I tried Red River this evening and... What the hell is that ? It's not Operation Flashpoint !!!

Forget all memories of original Operation Flashpoint, add some Call of Duty feature and weapon feeling (not necessary a bad point, but CoD is the exact opposite of Operation Flashpoint), add some comments like "war is great", "I kill one of them, so awesome" blablabla and you'll get that new "Operation Flashpoint".

Remember : you can get the original Operation Flashpoint, it's called ArmA Cold War Assault now (available on GOG, Steam, everywhere). So much better than this kind of lambda shooter.

Now I'll try Dragon Rising, but I think it'll be as bad as Red River.
benderz: snip
At least you saved few bucks and got some other games (although I'm not sure you will ever play them). :D
benderz: snip
triock: At least you saved few bucks and got some other games (although I'm not sure you will ever play them). :D
I'll play Dirt 3 and Showdown for sure. And Overloard one day :-)
New-ish Humble Weekly: Featuring Double Fine!

Includes:

PWYW Tier:
Psychonauts
Costume Quest
Stacking

$6 and over:
Brutal Legend

$16.74 and over:
Spaceship DF-9 (Early Access Game)

All are available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. All except Spaceship DF-9 are available DRM-Free. And all are available on Steam.

Also Amnesia Fortnight 2014 is out (Double Fine's game jam).
Post edited February 06, 2014 by GOGwiiisfun
Wasn't Double Fine featured in its own Humble Bundle as well as a weekly sale already?
Very weak weekly bundle. All games were bundled before several times except Spacebase DF-9.
etna87: Wasn't Double Fine featured in its own Humble Bundle as well as a weekly sale already?
My bet is they're struggling to find the money to finish the second act of Broken Age.
etna87: Wasn't Double Fine featured in its own Humble Bundle as well as a weekly sale already?
jamyskis: My bet is they're struggling to find the money to finish the second act of Broken Age.
Yeah. They're probably running low on funds, AGAIN.
jamyskis: My bet is they're struggling to find the money to finish the second act of Broken Age.
It sure looks like it. Over 3 million dollars are apparently not enough to make a two-episode point and click adventure. :D
Impaler26: It sure looks like it. Over 3 million dollars are apparently not enough to make a two-episode point and click adventure. :D
How many other projects they have now? 1? 2? More? How do they expect to ever finish them if they sink all the money and then some on Broken Age?
Impaler26: It sure looks like it. Over 3 million dollars are apparently not enough to make a two-episode point and click adventure. :D
Petrell: How many other projects they have now? 1? 2? More? How do they expect to ever finish them if they sink all the money and then some on Broken Age?
Its getting to the ludicrous stage. They seem to have multiple different projects on the go at once, but you go to wonder about their funding and budgets...very questionable