It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Btw, can anyone tell me how Dredmor and Isaac handle their DLCs? If I install them, will I still be able to play the "vanilla" version of these games, e.g. are there any options to disable the DLC content for a playthrough or do they automatically mix the old and new?
Isaac won't let you play vanilla which may be annoying, because the expansion changes the whole game significantly.

I'm not completely sure about Dredmor, I think you can't disable them, but I don't see the reason to that here :)
They really make the game better.

Niggles: On the steam version (i think its drm free anyway - someone said..havent tried it), you get the option to disable enable the Realms of the Diggle expansion before a new game, but no option the the free expansion.Havent got the other expansion on steam though so cant tell u whether thats optional or not
Yeah, you can turn off the additional dungeon levels that are added by Realms, but I don't think it blocks any other content from showing up (like more portals, items and skills).
Post edited January 25, 2014 by cich
Niggles: ~snip~
cich: ~snip~
Thanks! Since Dredmor doesn't come with installers, is there any way to tell the DLCs apart, e.g. do they have their own folders?
cich: ~snip~
Leroux: Thanks! Since Dredmor doesn't come with installers, is there any way to tell the DLCs apart, e.g. do they have their own folders?
dammnit. Attaching files doesnt work for me.
Yes there are separate folders for expansion,expansion 2 and expansion 3
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Niggles
Leroux: Thanks! Since Dredmor doesn't come with installers, is there any way to tell the DLCs apart, e.g. do they have their own folders?
Niggles: There ya go
EDIT: Ah, ok. Great, thanks!
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Leroux
Niggles: There ya go
Leroux: EDIT: Ah, ok. Great, thanks!
No problem.Its a pretty fun game :).
Leroux: Btw, can anyone tell me how Dredmor and Isaac handle their DLCs? If I install them, will I still be able to play the "vanilla" version of these games, e.g. are there any options to disable the DLC content for a playthrough or do they automatically mix the old and new?
Edit ::: Someone else already answered and it was better too.
Post edited January 25, 2014 by 011284mm
For those wanting to disable the Wrath of the Lamb DLC in TBoI - you could try the program linked here

http://steamcommunity.com/app/113200/discussions/0/828925849138118898/

Or this

http://steamcommunity.com/app/113200/discussions/0/828925849328088768/
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Bigs
Codemasters Bundle

PWYW:
Overlord
Overlord: Raising Hell
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Rise of Argonauts

$6+
Dirt 3
Overlord II
Dirt Showdown

All lower tier titles in one Steam key (and Steam only): It's likely BTA will also be one steam key due to Steam key registry... this seems like a repeat of the recent Indie Gala Codemasters bundle with a 3 additions (RoA, Dirts).
Post edited January 30, 2014 by undeadcow
undeadcow: Codemasters Bundle, all lower tier titles in one Steam key (and Steam only): It's likely BTA will also be one steam key due to Steam key registry...

PWYW:
Overlord
Overlord: Raising Hell
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Rise of Argonauts

$6+
Dirt 3
Overlord II
Dirt Showdown
Wasnt something similiar in the Indie gala Codemasters?(Overlord 2,overlord 1+rising hell,Operation flashpoints)
kkreo: Wasnt something similiar in the Indie gala Codemasters?(Overlord 2,overlord 1+rising hell,Operation flashpoints)
Yeah... this is a duplicate from the recent Indie Gala Codemasters in all content with the addition here of three games not in the IG bundle (RoA and Dirts).
Hmm... the only game which interest me is Rise of the Argonauts, but it has not got that good reviews. Anyone tried it?
kkreo: Wasnt something similiar in the Indie gala Codemasters?(Overlord 2,overlord 1+rising hell,Operation flashpoints)
I missed Indie Gala Codemasters, glad to see those games in HBW !
amok: Hmm... the only game which interest me is Rise of the Argonauts, but it has not got that good reviews. Anyone tried it?
Same here, i grabbed the bundle just for RotA and now i have those lame Operation: Flashpoint games in my game list...
Ah, funny I am currently playing Overlord + Raising Hell.. I have most of the other games, and played Rise of the Argonauts which was OK but meh, not deep enough to really be interesting though short enough to cover the fact. Not enough combat, only at scripted occurences.. End boss was a cheater too. I'll pass this Humble Weekly.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by koima57
sounds tempting but the all games redeemed as one unit is a big turn off as i wouldnt even want half of them and couldnt give em away :(