It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Is a good game, but not worth the $6 alone IMO...

you can also try your luck here: ;p
https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala/app_180454182082349
Niggles: Thanks but i dont want to feel like spamming my friends on FB just for a game :)
All the 2 friends? :)
Actually, your friends have to be "fans" of IG already to work...

Well, I tried a few times, no luck. I'll try again later, and if (doubtfully) I succeed, it's yours.
Mivas: By the way, slightly off topic - If I purchase something from Humble Store, do I have a choice which charity these 10% I give or it is predefined and probably with non-transparent accounting?
No, you don't get any such options in the Humble Store. It's all predetermined.
011284mm: This week is easily worth $6 for Sword of the Stars: gold, The Binding of Isaac and Dungeons of Dredmor.
I have a lot of the games in this bundle but these versions pretty much all include the DLC I'm missing - hmm....
Jimmer1: How are Hack, Slash, Loot and Teleglitch?
Hack, Slash, Loot is not very good. When playing it, I could not shake the feeling that the deciding factor was in fact not how well I played, but rather how lucky I was. While all rouge-likes has an element of luck, it did feel much larger in Hack, Slash, Loot.

As for Teleglitch, I've not spent a whole lot of time with it, but it seemed pretty good. It's a real time game (and thus possibly, by definition, not a true roguelike), but it does feel like a game that rewards skill & careful planning. And yes, it is good.
011284mm: This week is easily worth $6 for Sword of the Stars: gold, The Binding of Isaac and Dungeons of Dredmor.
Fever_Discordia: I have a lot of the games in this bundle but these versions pretty much all include the DLC I'm missing - hmm....
The only DLC I know to be missing is Dungeons of Dredmor's "You Have To Name This Expansion Pack" DLC, which is free from their own website. http://dungeonsofdredmor.com/#expansion-yhtntep

Edit::: The DoD soundtrack also contains both parts. For me this was a steal, so I just thought I would let others know too. A shame that Binding of Isaac is missing its sound track as that is quite nice too.

Also, has anyone else noticed that HB changed their payment scale?
Post edited January 23, 2014 by 011284mm
It's a pity that Teleglitch isn't drm-free otherwise I would have paid the BTA (I already own Isaac and The Pit). So I paid less than 1$...
Fever_Discordia: I have a lot of the games in this bundle but these versions pretty much all include the DLC I'm missing - hmm....
011284mm: The only DLC I know to be missing is Dungeons of Dredmor's "You Have To Name This Expansion Pack" DLC, which is free from their own website. http://dungeonsofdredmor.com/#expansion-yhtntep

Edit::: The DoD soundtrack also contains both parts. For me this was a steal, so I just thought I would let others know too. A shame that Binding of Isaac is missing its sound track as that is quite nice too.

Looks like the snuck that one in. Looks like absolute minimum is now 0.16 upwards in increments of 16. Cant manually enter what u want anymore
Only game which I am missing is Sword of the Stars: The Pit from this bundle. Which would quite lot cheaper to get it from Steam. Well don't have that Early Access game either, but got zero interest in it. Well OK maybe not zero. The game looks fine, just not into playing/buying non-finished games.
011284mm: The only DLC I know to be missing is Dungeons of Dredmor's "You Have To Name This Expansion Pack" DLC, which is free from their own website. http://dungeonsofdredmor.com/#expansion-yhtntep

Niggles: Looks like the snuck that one in. Looks like absolute minimum is now 0.16 upwards in increments of 16. Cant manually enter what u want anymore
Click on the green box with the price and edit. So you can still manually enter what you want.
DarkoD13: No, you don't get any such options in the Humble Store. It's all predetermined.
I see. So does it mean each of these five charities receives 2% out of these 10%?
Mivas: I see. So does it mean each of these five charities receives 2% out of these 10%?
I found this:
"That 10 percent donation will be divided equally among the American Red Cross, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, World Land Trust, charity:water, and Child’s Play Charity."
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2013/11/humble-bundle-launches-digital-store.html
So it seems that that's the case.

Niggles: Looks like the snuck that one in. Looks like absolute minimum is now 0.16 upwards in increments of 16. Cant manually enter what u want anymore
You can customise the thingy still to your heart's content, and pay as much as you want.
Attachments:
DarkoD13: I found this...
Thanks a lot for going extra mile! +1
Btw, can anyone tell me how Dredmor and Isaac handle their DLCs? If I install them, will I still be able to play the "vanilla" version of these games, e.g. are there any options to disable the DLC content for a playthrough or do they automatically mix the old and new?
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: Btw, can anyone tell me how Dredmor and Isaac handle their DLCs? If I install them, will I still be able to play the "vanilla" version of these games, e.g. are there any options to disable the DLC content for a playthrough or do they automatically mix the old and new?
Dredmor :
On the steam version (i think its drm free anyway - someone said..havent tried it), you get the option to disable enable the Realms of the Diggle expansion before a new game, but no option the the free expansion.Havent got the other expansion on steam though so cant tell u whether thats optional or not

The drm free version from Humble (complete) works the same way as the steam one. Option to disable enabled Realms of the Diggle expansion, but no option to disable/enable the free expansion or the last expansion.
Btw the drm free version doesnt come with the installer FWIW, its just a zipped file with the files/folders inside. Sheesh

Dunno about Binding of Isaac
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Niggles