It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Mind that with buying this weekly bundle, you are supporting Christine Love, the one that pressured GaymerX to change his neutral stance and partly led this neo-feminist hate movement against #gamergate.
When buying the bundle you can choose where your money goes, just choose nothing for the developers if you want her to get nothing.
kmonster: When buying the bundle you can choose where your money goes, just choose nothing for the developers if you want her to get nothing.
I certainly hope they deserve it. Course i wonder if that's a sham, like side-walk buttons...
kmonster: When buying the bundle you can choose where your money goes, just choose nothing for the developers if you want her to get nothing.
It's completely granular, so you can just choose not to give money to her. No need to leave the other devs out.
ET3D: It's completely granular, so you can just choose not to give money to her. No need to leave the other devs out.
Best solution.
rtcvb32: Course i wonder if that's a sham, like side-walk buttons...
Interesting thought.

Do you think the system has ever been independently evaluated? If humble reports a lump sum to developers, it would be difficult. But if developers can request a list of individual transactions for that bundle, then they could submit a few test payments of their own to confirm that the system (likely) works as explained.
grimwerk: Do you think the system has ever been independently evaluated? If humble reports a lump sum to developers, it would be difficult. But if developers can request a list of individual transactions for that bundle, then they could submit a few test payments of their own to confirm that the system (likely) works as explained.
Well I'm certain the information is kept somewhere in the database, but if it's actually used for anything... perhaps profiling? Or seeing how generous some users are, or if some users utterly hate certain devs? Makes it more like a voting system.

It was just a thought, by law they may be required to give the 70% to the devs... or maybe it does actually work, we don't know...
rtcvb32: It was just a thought, by law they may be required to give the 70% to the devs... or maybe it does actually work, we don't know...
There's no law, it's purely contract.

Regardless, what's the point of Humble cheating? Sure, everyone can cheat. Steam can cheat, GOG can cheat, nobody is going over this from the developer's side. But why would they?
Just noticed - Google Wallet payment option seems to be completely removed from Humble site.
It was absent in Humble Store from the start, it was absent from Humble Widgets for some time already, not they removed it from actual bundles too.
I kinda regret that, its much more convenient to pay with Google from tablets, for example, Paypal pay form much less friendly.
Redfern: Just noticed - Google Wallet payment option seems to be completely removed from Humble site.
Maybe because Google is removing their API for digital goods in March
Humble's announcement
Redfern: Just noticed - Google Wallet payment option seems to be completely removed from Humble site.
madth3: Maybe because Google is removing their API for digital goods in March
Oh, i see. They just retired Google Checkout in 2014 and forced everyone to move to API for digital goods and now they going to completely stop process transactions except Google Play. That a shame :(((
Anyone get this error when trying to activate a game on steam via humblebundle?
Is it because they changed from authorized thingy, back to cd-keys?
Attachments:
gbaz69: Anyone get this error when trying to activate a game on steam via humblebundle?
Is it because they changed from authorized thingy, back to cd-keys?
I just activated a game from an old bundle with no problem.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Co-op 2</span>

$1
Shadow Puppeteer (Local Co-op)
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack (Local & Online Co-op)
Hero Siege (Local Co-op, also for Mac)

BTA
Hammerwatch (Local & Online Co-op, also for Mac and Linux)
Damned (Online Co-op)

$10
FORCED (Local & Online co-op, also for Mac and Linux)
Contagion (Local & Online co-op)

Everything is Steam-only, except for Hammerwatch, which is DRM-Free+Steam. You can also pay $17 for 2 full bundles or $30 for 4 full bundles.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by Grargar
I've played Forced some with some friends. If you like co-op action puzzle-solving, it's a hoot. I strongly recommend voice chat to help you through it.