It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which games are keeping you company this weekend?

Hot hot hot! It's not easy sharing a room with your PC or console this time of year, especially when it's under heavy load. You better have a darn good reason for torturing your special friend thusly, otherwise there will be hell to pay when the singularity finally arrives. So, what is it that you've asked them to run for you this time?

Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything - we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!

Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:

- You can die as many times as you fancy inside the <span class="bold">NECROPOLIS</span>, while getting taunted by its sarcastic curator.
- You can grab your mom, go to the Mall, and try to find out what happens when <span class="bold">Cellpop Goes Out At Night</span>.
- You can build the city of your dreams and see it razed to the ground by the tantrums of mother nature in <span class="bold">SimCity&trade; 3000 Unlimited</span>.
- You can save the land of Thedas from the scourge of the Darkspawn while swapping life stories with charming witches and rogues in <span class="bold">Dragon Age&trade;: Origins - Ultimate Edition</span>.
- You can mutilate your way through a massive spaceship infested with grotesque horrors from the darkest corners of <span class="bold">Dead Space&trade;</span>.

So, GOGathors, what are you playing this weekend?
Random_Coffee: The first BloodRayne looked interesting to me. Have you played that? I looked at some videos of it, and it looked like Rune with guns :D Do you know if it supports a Xbox-controller?
Yeah, I played and finished the first one. Although I didn't really care about it to be honest.

As far as using an Xbox controller (360 possibly?) I haven't really tried it with the first game, but I found two guides for getting a 360 controller working with both BloodRayne 1 and BloodRayne 2 (worked with the GOG version of BloodRayne 2).
It's been WildStar for me today, I have been sorting my inventories and wondering what I want to do and if I want to do anything at all. I bought WildStar soundtrack and have been listening to it, does it count?

I'm restless because of the EA deal (I bought DA:O) and Sims 2 hopes.
While ingame been reading the internet (Final Fantasy XII remaster has been announced and I knew nothing!) and dreaming of that Nintendo Classic Mini NES.
fan3l: Still Dreamfall Chapters.
I just finished it! What chapter are you on?
-The Curious Expedition
-The Swindle
nothing gog.

Stalker Clear sky
Elite Dangerous Horizons
Deus Ex HR

What I wish I was playing
System Shock reboot demo. Keeps locking me up. :(
Finally finished Elder Scrolls 1 - Arena as Level 23 Spellsword. Now going for something much more shorter & calmer so I can focus more on some work in the house, the car, the bike & the wife :-)
I'm continuing to play B-17 The Mighty Eighth, and just finishing off 20 of the "Historical" missions. I'll likely finish off at 25 missions.

Plan next is to play a Squadron Leader campaign and upload videos to launch my YouTube channel.
I bought Dragon Age Origins for the third time. When it is installed, it's city Elf mage time!
Emob78: Then I'll ride around the local park on my segway and look for some Pokemon while listening to old Tori Amos songs on my environmentally friendly ipod.
This epic comment made me think about how many of this ''special'' kind of folks took the world by storm. But true people are still being raised, somewhere, so we're cool on that ;P

vicklemos: CoE4? Ain't nobody got time pho that man.
I BARELY touched CoE3 and there's a fourth one already? Damn!
Swaigstiks: Just try it, man. These two crazy Swedish guys from Illwinter Games keep astound me. CoE4 is such an improvement comparing to CoE3! Just like Dominions 4 to Dominions 3. And the constant free patching and adding of new content, you know...;)
CoE 4 over CoE 3 = just what I didn't need to read! ;P
Gotta agree absolutely with ya on the Dominions IV example.
And oh, how can those 2 devs deliver something so spectacular, huh? God only knows...

Ghorpm: ~30 hours
T-t-t-thirty?
;(

Ghorpm: And the game is awesome so I can highly recommend it!
I had the psx version and hooked that up with a mouse to dig some Syndicate; it was awesome. Felt a little cheated once I found out that Populous had no mouse support...
Post edited July 17, 2016 by vicklemos
Just finishing KOTOR. By Sunday, I'll be starting KOTOR Sith Lords. But, since I just purchased DA Origins @ 60% off, it will be hard not to start that one as well. (And I promised myself that I would be playing Jade Empire, enhanced once I completed KOTOR). So many awesome BioWare games, so little time!
Post edited July 17, 2016 by TrishPalmi
If I'll get to it, I'll continue Heavy rain on ps3.
Ghorpm: ~30 hours
vicklemos: T-t-t-thirty?
;(
It is really not THAT long for a strategy game. And as I said if you are rather aggresive you can do it much faster. I believe it took me 15 hours to beat it this time.
Actually I reinstalled Neverwinter Nights and it turned out that some servers have quite active communities still even though 10 years or so passed. So I'm enjoying some oldschool roleplaying this weekend.
Sunday is different from saturday but I still obsess about the Classic NES mini. I got my GBA SP (Classic NES Edition!) and tried to play Metroid a little... I think I'll go dig for Castlevania instead later since that one I actually have played before on a real NES.

I'm downloading Dragon Age: Origins because I remembered it has character creation I can toy with, I'm not really planning to play the game much since I know a lot about it already and I don't feel like it. But who knows. Does look like it won't get downloaded today... why oh why did I not think of this yesterday. :/

On the background I have Guild Wars 2 where I meant to sort inventories and do some stuff, maybe.
Slow last couple of weeks on the gaming front for me. Still, I did manage to restore my old Primordia saves and finally finish the game, about 7 months after starting it :O

Very atmospheric adventure, I liked how it offsets its pervading bleakness with some lighthearted wit and the puzzle design was also pretty solid. I'm ashamed to say that I had to resort to a walkthrough twice, first for a lame pixel-hunting situation that I totally missed and the second time for a puzzle that I am still not sure how it's solved properly :/

Highly recommended point'n'click overall, worthy addition to Wadjet Eye's growing catalog of modern classics.