It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't give a **** who agent neighborized, because it means nothing except that that player can make fart jokes privately to agent instead of publicly.
ConsulCaesar: Have I missed Micro's explanation of how to prove himself as Town?
I've missed it too... I'd certainly like to know as what I've seen from him today is a little fishy.
Also, screw you agent for not neighborizing me.
Vote Count

Micro 1 - yogs

13 Players. Takes 7 to lynch.
Lifthrasil: @all: what do you think, should Agent reveal whom he neighborized? It would confirm his role, at least. Apart from that, we wouldn't gain much from it. [...] But I don't know if it's worth it or if you see any risks that outweigh the benefit of the confirmation. Let me know.
Scum knows so much already. So, why giving them for free even the slightest bit of information that Town has and they do not. Especially if there is no benefit to it. When in doubt, keep the information secluded, he can always release it later. But now, without even a bandwagon for @Agent? What is the point?

And, really do not want to comment on ROLES, but more could be said, in favour of Agent, concerning the information already available to all.

Jump to #623, share your suspicions, join in the fun!

Here, another list of suspects. Right now it is two of us, @yogsloth and @Carradice (plus RW just to have a preview of what the results might look like, for now).

If you find difficult assigning values, or just feel super lazy today, you can write a list of people leaning scum, leaning townie and no reads at all. They will be assigned 0.7, 0.5 and 0.3 respectively, unless you especify something different.

You will like the pretty colours. Let us flesh the matrix out.
Forgot one reply

Microfish_1: Note that Cop doesn't have to be town, though the flavour makes it very unlikely this cop is scum.
Why did you feel the need to insiuate that the Cop who was active toninght might be scum?
1. Cop is hardly ever Scum. It's a firm Town role outside of bastard-settings. Scum only has use for Role-Cops, Flavour-Cops and their like. Not for regular cops.
2. The flavour was quite clear. The spell was aimed at revealing bad guys. Not roles. Not names. Not flavour.
So your comment looks really strange upon second reading.

trentonlf: I sure hope no one takes this bait and any and all talk about ROLES is avoided
Not possible to avoid completely. But I agree we shouldn't talk about roles too much. If the cop had found some scum, he would have told us so by now, I guess.

trentonlf: First off if you are Town as you are implying with this post, exactly how are you so sure we have cop/etc on the team (as you put it)?

Secondly, seeing as how there is a myriad of ways scum can hit a PR on Night 1 in any game and you have played numerous games this question screams "Woe is me, I don't understand this game at all, please help me as I'm just an innocent Town player who doesn't know what to do".
First: ZFR told us so via flavour.
Second: true. That looks bad. But then again this is GR we are talking about. He loves to do that. But he also does that as scum, so yes, still looks off.

Microfish_1: ISO of RW clears me and 595 stinks to high heaven.
Why? Yogs is right: Flocke not hammering reeks of scum. Or what reason do you see for Flocke not to hammer you after he stated that you were one of his preferred targets?

Also: how exactly does an ISO of RW clear you?

Microfish_1: Wondering why 592 #A. spells out "TRUST", and if I should do a reread of all 600+ posts so far in one sitting. ugh.
GameRager: That bit talking about agent?

It's likely nothing, nothing at all.....btw, want a bite of my ham sandwich? It is a bit dry and all(and messy because of being so dry), but still very tasty, I think.
Why do you evade the question? You even capitalized in a way clearly meant as message. You even underlined it. So, are you messaging someone because your Nightchat is closed? Or are you trying to breadcrumb something?

Carradice: All right, so scum bussing and successfully lynching scumbuddies on D1 is a regular occurrence. Very well.
Not regular. But it happens. Sometimes it's even necessary, if one scum is too obviously scummy. If I remember correctly, I won one game as scum by bussing my partner on Day 1 and afterwards saying, that no scum would ever do that.

So this:
Carradice: Then, why a veteran player such as @yogsloth neglects that fact when he says:
is a very good question. His emphatic claim that no scum would ever do that doesn't make it look better.
@Yogs: are you trying to pull a Lifthrasil here by stating what scum would and wouldn't ever do? You know, that move has been patented by me. You owe be some royalties!

joppo: BTW, is it just me that find it deliciously ironic to see a character that was played by Robert Pattinson described as a "Macho Bodyguard"? :D

To all of you: I owe an apology. I believed I would be able to come back in time to change my vote, but Real Life decided otherwise.
Macho is a role modifier that means that the role can't be protected in any way.
But I can relate to the RL interfering stuff. When I got back to the game, it was already Night.

As for your questions why RW was killed, as I said before: either he managed to protect the NK target. Or he was just offed for looking Towny and not being in major conflict with any actual scum. He looked quite Towny yesterday, so they didn't have much chance of making him a mislynch and he's an experienced players. So they might just have eliminated a potentially dangerous player. Without knowing anything about roles.

@Carradice: I'm not a fan of numeric lists. But there are a few people that look off.

1. SirPrimalform - mostly unreadable
2. yogsloth - scummy for stating 'facts' that he should know better
3. trentonlf - is himself. Neutral.
4. Lifthrasil - totally Town.
5. FlockeSchnee - very scummy for refusing to hammer
6. JoeSapphire - no definite read yet.
7. Carradice - leaning Town
8. RWarehall - dead and definite Town
9¾. GameRager - scummy for not voting yesterday (and some off posts)
10. ConsulCaesar - scummy for yesterday (didn't do anything today yet)
11. Microfish_1 - scummy for not getting hammered (and what I wrote above)
12. joppo - eaning Town
13. PookaMustard - feels off
14. agentcarr16 - scummy for yesterday and the way his wagon evaporated

Yes, I am aware that those are way more scummy than towny players. But that's the nature of the game. One can't help but suspect almost everyone and getting a bit paranoid.
Lifthrasil: @Yogs: are you trying to pull a Lifthrasil here by stating what scum would and wouldn't ever do? You know, that move has been patented by me. You owe be some royalties!
Fine.

I guess I shouldn't say scum would *never* bus for absolutely no reason or benefit on Day 1

Just that they would be utterly stupid to do so, and in this specific game, I would be shocked beyond belief if micro is mafia and his buddies are busing him

Better?
Ok, an attempt at doing Carradice's reads thing:

Just jumping in to say I'm still here and have read up to post 613. Also, even though my brain sometimes does things all on it's own, it has very real limits, especially if sleep deprived. It's midnight here and I need to get to sleep. So I will continue tomorrow.
PookaMustard: I'm worried about Joe.
sensible.

PookaMustard: Also, I actually did get emotional for a second, if that's what you mean. There's a reason I wrote it like that back in Post 540: "lOoK aT mE i'M sO tOwN" as well as its derivatives in that very same post. So you sort of already got the Town Pooka reaction you were thinking of, just not to the question you specified. Of course, that's just your idea of a Town Pooka reaction.
oh that's what that was. hmm.

Is emotional the right word? I guess so...

-

I'm a little swayed by pooka's objection, but I'd love to be right - more than I'm afraid of being wrong right now.

Yogsloth's flockschnee argument is compelling... and pooka's difficult-to-lynch-microfish argument.
I don't think microfish's 'rolefishing' post was deliberate rolefishing, but he could be scum and have made a non-rolefishing post...

Imbroglio Microfish

I think if we're gonna push Microfish to the point where he has to prove he's town we should do it sooner rather than later -
and if we're not goingbto push him to that point, why not? We were willing to do it yesterDay.

0.7s :
Pooka (his manner)
Flockeschnee (the not-hammering and suspicion-switching that yogsloth mentioned)
Yogsloth (ignored me most of the game?? Doing that leading-us-off-a-cliff thing that I find so alarming yet irresistible)
Trentonlf (his manner)

GameRager
SirPrimalform
Joppo
Microfish
Carradice

0.3 (these are the 'townier' ones, right? if I got the numbers wrong reverse them)
ConsulCaesar - hum. I forgot. Something inelegant and card-based rather than read-based.
Lifthrasil - risked claiming stuff about his pm.
AgentCarr - (Lee Jordan claim?)

---

Reminding you all again that this week is really busy for me! I'll do what I can, apologies for inconvenience.
JoeSapphire: ...
Carradice is going to hate you for using that format. :P
trentonlf: First off if you are Town as you are implying with this post, exactly how are you so sure we have cop/etc on the team (as you put it)?
Doesn't the Revealus Badguyus spell make that pretty obvious?

Microfish_1: Yogs & GR are most likely scum
Au contraire. Yogs is always Town and GR is awesome possum.

Votus Microfish_1

yogsloth: Also, screw you agent for not neighborizing me.
Go ahead, make a fart joke.
GameRager: Also less suspect but still on the list: Lift(due to that whole bout with agent on "day" 1 and the sticking to the dropping of the LAL thing) and Yog(due to his sticking onto the agent "silly claim" train and making one of his own), and Micro.
Microfish_1: TL; DR: Yogs & GR are most likely scum,
Carradice: => Sure it looks like @yogsloth is sowing seeds for a case or cases against specific people, constructed on an intellectually dishonest way (meaning, neglecting factors that he knows well). Someone who wants to clear the waters does not proceed in this way.
Lifthrasil: 2. yogsloth - scummy for stating 'facts' that he should know better
JoeSapphire: 0.7s :
Yogsloth (ignored me most of the game?? Doing that leading-us-off-a-cliff thing that I find so alarming yet irresistible)
You know what, you guys?

You do this one, then.

Unvotus Microfish
Microfish_1: ISO of RW clears me and 595 stinks to high heaven.
An ISO of RW clears you? LOL

Vote Microfish

Lifthrasil: 1. Cop is hardly ever Scum. It's a firm Town role outside of bastard-settings. Scum only has use for Role-Cops, Flavour-Cops and their like. Not for regular cops.
2. The flavour was quite clear. The spell was aimed at revealing bad guys. Not roles. Not names. Not flavour.
So your comment looks really strange upon second reading.

Not possible to avoid completely. But I agree we shouldn't talk about roles too much. If the cop had found some scum, he would have told us so by now, I guess.

First: ZFR told us so via flavour.
Second: true. That looks bad. But then again this is GR we are talking about. He loves to do that. But he also does that as scum, so yes, still looks off.
You keep harping on flavor as if it is the answer so let me point out again the OP that people seem to ignore "Except for names (and Houses), anything in flavour is just fluff."

So how exactly is "flavour" the answer to anything other than the name and house?

There's obviously a Cop in play, and I don't really care right now if they are Town, scum, or Jesus returned. What is important is moving the game forward so the debacle that was yesterday doesn't happen again today. Also, I never said it was possible to avoid role talk completely, I've stated on multiple occasions that it is inevitable that it will happen, but right now is not the time it needs to happen as it's pointless (unless someone has found scum).

Also, since when is "That's so and so we are talking about" an excuse for how they are playing?

agentcarr16: Doesn't the Revealus Badguyus spell make that pretty obvious?
More than likely, but not guaranteed as I pointed out to Lift.
JoeSapphire: ...
SirPrimalform: Carradice is going to hate you for using that format. :P
I'ts OK... Sometimes it is difficult to assign a numeric value to an estimation. @Lift's required a little bit of interpretation, then figured out that someone 'odd' was a little bit below regular scummies, and someone 'very scummy', a tad over the rest.

But of course, nothing like the numeric ones, meaning @yogs' and SPF's, bless you :D

Eight more to go. The values for them have been considered temporarily as 0.5 (no read), except for the guy they voted for last time (0.7) and for themselves and RWarewall (0). But that is not nearly as revealing as having the real values. The matrix suddenly became so happy and interesting when it was fed more data.

Keeping Rwarewall for now, just for having more meaningful example values. Will duly remove him later.
A handful of indexes have been added. Simple but helpful. Will be sending a description, so that everyone can make their own assessment. Also commentary/analysis.

Thanks to all who have sent their views: @yogsloth, @Lift, @SPF, @Joe. Hopefully more will join soon.

Also, let us hurry up a little more this week, and have someone hygienically lynched, or nearly, before the weekend...