It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another post from me. :-) I had a look at your location. Most of my fellow guessers must have read my hint and decided to skip this one. I already noticed that adventure gaming in not very popular at present. RPG and RTS are very popular. Anyway I give you a chance, in case you didn't notice. Google (or Bing) is your friend. You already have one part of a high level hint, you just need the other half to complete the search term.
Could you describe the protagonist, please?
ZFR: Could you describe the protagonist, please?
I know that I used to be a nerd, spent most of the time at home, but one day I decided to change my life. I wanted to be successful, adored, admired! I changed my clothes, my style and found in no time a fantastic woman. They can't resist my charm, you know. :D We moved in together and I tried to fulfill her every wish. I was mowing the lawn when she kicked me out of the house and the new guy appeared. Oh my, but there are a lot of chicks around and I will get them all.

Right now I am in the middle of an ocean, all alone, lost and the up and down of the waves is too much for me. I don't feel very well...
ZFR: Could you describe the protagonist, please?
RupertMurdock: I know that I used to be a nerd, spent most of the time at home, but one day I decided to change my life. I wanted to be successful, adored, admired! I changed my clothes, my style and found in no time a fantastic woman. They can't resist my charm, you know. :D We moved in together and I tried to fulfill her every wish. I was mowing the lawn when she kicked me out of the house and the new guy appeared. Oh my, but there are a lot of chicks around and I will get them all.

Right now I am in the middle of an ocean, all alone, lost and the up and down of the waves is too much for me. I don't feel very well...
Adventure game and the character wants lots of chicks? I never played it but Leisure Suit Larry? And the one with a ship on GOGs catalogue would be "Love for Sail".
Naszrador: Adventure game and the character wants lots of chicks? I never played it but Leisure Suit Larry? And the one with a ship on GOGs catalogue would be "Love for Sail".
OMG, you are so close! :-)

Yes it is the one and only, fabulous, unforgettable Larry Laffer!!!

But unfortunately it is not the seventh installment of the series. No spinach dip.
Go for it! You'll find it!
Naszrador: Adventure game and the character wants lots of chicks? I never played it but Leisure Suit Larry? And the one with a ship on GOGs catalogue would be "Love for Sail".
RupertMurdock: OMG, you are so close! :-)

Yes it is the one and only, fabulous, unforgettable Larry Laffer!!!

But unfortunately it is not the seventh installment of the series. No spinach dip.
Go for it! You'll find it!

from wikipedia:
The opening sequence of the game finds Larry mowing[...]During his preparations for the cruise ship[...]
So I'd guess it's the 2nd one, Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places)
And googling for spinach also brings up the 2nd.
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Naszrador
Naszrador: So I'd guess it's the 2nd one, Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places)
Yes it is.
I remember I had picked up the spinach dip onboard the cruise ship, because I received a couple of points for it. A short time later I had to hurry to the life boat, because the ship was sinking and I couldn't find a spot to get rid of the dip. So I got stuck in the lifeboat with the spinach dip. Unfortunately mayonnaise sauce and tropical temperatures don't fit together and I died....

Now it's up to you to challenge us.
I'm still at the beginning and can't continue till I fixed my PC, but here it goes:

After rescuing the caved in doctor he wants me to go even deeper into the mine to the even stronger monsters to grap him some flower as an ingredient. But it's for a lethally ill girl who just helped me, so why not?
Naszrador: I'm still at the beginning and can't continue till I fixed my PC, but here it goes:

After rescuing the caved in doctor he wants me to go even deeper into the mine to the even stronger monsters to grap him some flower as an ingredient. But it's for a lethally ill girl who just helped me, so why not?
Describe the doctor.
Naszrador: I'm still at the beginning and can't continue till I fixed my PC, but here it goes:

ZFR: Describe the doctor.
Nothing really catching about him. The Character notes call him "very popular and talented" and he's the only villager still daring to go into the mine since the monsters started appearing.
ZFR had the same idea... Could you describe the clothes of the doctor, please?
Is he dressed like the other townspeople? Is he wearing a robe or a cloak? What about a hood?
The colour: Brighter? e.g. white is the dominant colour. Greenish? Darker?

I guess I might have an idea what kind of game you are playing right now.
I hope you can fix your pc soon. Nothing troubles more than a broken machine. :-)
Post edited November 28, 2015 by RupertMurdock
RupertMurdock: ZFR had the same idea... Could you describe the clothes of the doctor, please?
Is he dressed like the other townspeople? Is he wearing a robe or a cloak? What about a hood?
The colour: Brighter? e.g. white is the dominant colour. Greenish? Darker?

I guess I might have an idea what kind of game you are playing right now.
I hope you can fix your pc soon. Nothing troubles more than a broken machine. :-)
Brown Hair and a beard. Clothes mainly blue. The games graphics aren't able to show much details. At least for most characters.
Bummer! Not Elminage Gothic.

Are you alone or do you have company?
RupertMurdock: Bummer! Not Elminage Gothic.

Are you alone or do you have company?
Just by myself. No party.
I hoped for Avernum...

I am struggling with the flower/plant/herb in the cave/dungeon/mine. Why on earth is a plant in a dark place? Never heard of photosynthesis?

I guess I won't visit this board today once more. It's advent; time for the family. And I don't know whether I drop by tomorrow. We had planned to visit a Christmas market, but my spouse is ill.
I am curious of someone will have found out the game until my next visit. :-)