It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: FREE NIGHTS ROOM AND BOARD AT MY B&B TO anyone who manages to kill Trump before he can take office! :D
Vainamoinen: Oh come on. You know that would be a really bad idea. He'd be a martyr! Try to prove that he raped a 13 year old girl instead, maybe he'd kill himself.
He more or less admitted to that kind of behavior already, and he got elected.
low rated
Policemen in the states aren't trigger happy without reasons. Probably.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Vainamoinen: I'd vote Linke for their completely unachievable dreams of social democracy, I absolutely would, but they have thrown all their hopes of ever getting my vote a few light years away when Crimea happened.
the only chance they end up in the government is in a coalition, and they'll only get into a coalition if they change their stance in foreign policy. Either that or hope that they end up with a loud voice in the opposition, which would be ok as well.
So while I agree with your sentiment I would still be open to take the risk and vote for them.
Though, truthfully, voting for DIE PARTEI would match my feelings more accurately at this point.
Man beaten because they suspect him of voting Trump.

https://streamable.com/6nwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

Edit: I think it is fronzelneekburm video that get censored.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by Gnostic
low rated
immi101: Though, truthfully, voting for DIE PARTEI would match my feelings more accurately at this point.
Martin Sonneborn and his wonderful loons are about as entertaining as the Pirate party was four years ago, but voting for them is equally sensible... not at all. :|

Your sentiments on the Linke... *sigh*... shared, more or less. Probably still won't do it.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by Vainamoinen
fronzelneekburm: ...
Gnostic: ...
Yeah...

Chicago police said they are investigating an battery caught on video that stemmed from a traffic-related altercation — not from discussing politics.
tinyE: FREE NIGHTS ROOM AND BOARD AT MY B&B TO anyone who manages to kill Trump before he can take office! :D
No, because then Pence would become president, and that would be even worse. (He supports the despicable and damaging practice known as conversion therapy, and he also signed a law (as governor of Indiana) allowing businesses to discriminate against LGBT people (maybe others as well?) in the name of religion.)
low rated
dtgreene: No, because then Pence would become president, and that would be even worse. (He supports the despicable and damaging practice known as conversion therapy, and he also signed a law (as governor of Indiana) allowing businesses to discriminate against LGBT people (maybe others as well?) in the name of religion.)
Pence is worse but no one likes him and he has zero charisma or guts.

His fan club meets in a phone booth.

Adolf Hitler wasn't as dangerous as he was because of his ideas, there have been a lot of fuckheads throughout history who thought like him. What made him dangerous, more dangerous than words can convey, is hat he could turn people on. He could get a room hopping. He could make people act.

My Uncle Todd thinks the Holocaust was a good idea and that it should be reinstated. That doesn't bother me because my Uncle Todd sits in a recliner all day drinking 100 proof Vodka* and drooling on himself. :P

Get my point?

*He's actually been hospitalized for this twice. Oh yeah, he's a threat. :P
Post edited November 11, 2016 by tinyE
Your link did not say it is false, and admit this.

"Bystanders are heard taunting him for voting for Trump, but it's not clear from the video itself or the statements from police whether he did in fact say he voted for Trump, and if he did, whether that was the impetus for the attack"

So it is either man get beaten because he vote for Trump, or bystanders see man get beaten, and cheer on blaming him for voting Trump.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by Gnostic
low rated
Gnostic: So it is either man get beaten because he vote for Trump, or bystanders see man get beaten, and cheer on blaming him for voting Trump.
These people are still clueless to what really goes on.
You say the word globalism they right you off as crazy just because they are ignorant to what it means.

(Canadian news network)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XumrD3ET3Sg

People voting against their own self is curious thing indeed.
vsr: Yep, placeboing is a genious. =)
Lin545: Is it affiliated with Enjoy(kin/ker)?
No, he is from USA, according to his "About" page on YouTube.
low rated
Regals:
zeogold: Do you really think I'm about to take any opinion from a known troll like yourself, whose account was made JUST to mock tinyE, even in the remotest bit seriously?
Why anybody even tries to engage you in half-serious discussion is beyond me.
Looks like you did.
Another one:)
Post edited November 11, 2016 by Tauto
low rated
zeogold: Do you really think I'm about to take any opinion from a known troll like yourself, whose account was made JUST to mock tinyE, even in the remotest bit seriously?
Why anybody even tries to engage you in half-serious discussion is beyond me.
Tauto: Looks like you did.
Tauto: Another one:)
Either report me of fuck off you coward.
A kind of retrospective : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs. Worth hearing and thinking about IMO.
tinyE: Either report me of fuck off you coward.
I'm sure he'll be filing reports with poor Fables about you and me...
...and Phaolo, and adaliabooks, and HypersomniacLive, and jamyskis, and cecil, and JunglePredator, and apehater, and Breja, and...
...well, basically going on and on until he names everybody who's ever been irritated with him. So pretty much everybody in the community save for like 15 members who've never even heard of him.