It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Either report me of fuck off you coward.
zeogold: I'm sure he'll be filing reports with poor Fables about you and me...
...and Phaolo, and adaliabooks, and HypersomniacLive, and jamyskis, and cecil, and JunglePredator, and apehater, and Breja, and...
...well, basically going on and on until he names everybody who's ever been irritated with him. So pretty much everybody in the community save for like 15 members who've never even heard of him.
I deserve it. If he files anything against you or anyone else I'm afraid I may have get upset, and when I get upset my donkeys get angry, and when my donkeys get angry PEOPLE DIE!

With apologies to DR. Evil. :D
tinyE: I deserve it. If he files anything against you or anyone else I'm afraid I may have get upset, and when I get upset my donkeys get angry, and when my donkeys get angry PEOPLE DIE!

With apologies to DR. Evil. :D
I feel the same way about my mule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_GcxkmW4Y
Shadowstalker16: A kind of retrospective : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs. Worth hearing and thinking about IMO.
This guy looks like a chauvinist, sexist and misogynist! :P
This guy has no idea why Democrats chose Clinton, right? Should have watched this.
Just a quick reminder to all you who are taking one president so miserably that you're ready to jump off a bridge or celebrating like it's Christmas just because you want to stick it to the liberals:
It's not even OVER yet. The vote doesn't determine who wins, it just determines who the electoral college SHOULD vote for. We don't elect the president. The electoral college does. And the electoral college doesn't actually vote until December 19th.
For those of you who don't know, the electoral college are the 538 people who are appointed because they're supposed to be highly educated and can be trusted on voting. Or at least, that was the original intention or whatever. The members are EXPECTED to vote with their state's choice since it's "good form" or whatever, but there could very well turn out to be what's known as "faithless electors", people who go against the state's popular choice. Depending on all sorts of various factors, Clinton (or even anybody else, in theory) could still possibly take the presidency. Don't call it over 'till it's ACTUALLY over.
zeogold: Just a quick reminder to all you who are taking one president so miserably that you're ready to jump off a bridge or celebrating like it's Christmas just because you want to stick it to the liberals:
It's not even OVER yet. The vote doesn't determine who wins, it just determines who the electoral college SHOULD vote for. We don't elect the president. The electoral college does. And the electoral college doesn't actually vote until December 19th.
For those of you who don't know, the electoral college are the 538 people who are appointed because they're supposed to be highly educated and can be trusted on voting. Or at least, that was the original intention or whatever. The members are EXPECTED to vote with their state's choice since it's "good form" or whatever, but there could very well turn out to be what's known as "faithless electors", people who go against the state's popular choice. Depending on all sorts of various factors, Clinton (or even anybody else, in theory) could still possibly take the presidency. Don't call it over 'till it's ACTUALLY over.
It's actually over.
tinyE: FREE NIGHTS ROOM AND BOARD AT MY B&B TO anyone who manages to kill Trump before he can take office! :D
Hey, I'm no fan of Trump either, but you aren't doing yourself any favors by posting stuff like this. I'd hate to see you get a "visit" from the friendly neighborhood Secret Service.

Just relax and remember, tomorrow is NES classic release day.

“Hatred is like a poison which you inject into your veins, before injecting it into your enemy. It is throwing cow dung at another: you dirty your hands first, before you dirty others.”
zeogold: Just a quick reminder to all you who are taking one president so miserably that you're ready to jump off a bridge or celebrating like it's Christmas just because you want to stick it to the liberals:
Thanks for that post I didn't know that. Many republicans have turned against cornhead right? So I've hope that it comes exactly that way. Has this ben the case in US history somewhen?
low rated
tinyE: FREE NIGHTS ROOM AND BOARD AT MY B&B TO anyone who manages to kill Trump before he can take office! :D
TARFU: Hey, I'm no fan of Trump either, but you aren't doing yourself any favors by posting stuff like this. I'd hate to see you get a "visit" from the friendly neighborhood Secret Service.

Just relax and remember, tomorrow is NES classic release day.

“Hatred is like a poison which you inject into your veins, before injecting it into your enemy. It is throwing cow dung at another: you dirty your hands first, before you dirty others.”
I say someone needs to kill him.
It's not hatred, it's common sense; we take his life in order to save millions of others.
tinyE: I say someone needs to kill him.
It's not hatred, it's common sense; we take his life in order to save millions of others.
Infinite9 says the same thing about Muslims, and you decry him for being a terrible person.
How does saying this make you any better?
low rated
tinyE: I say someone needs to kill him.
zeogold: Infinite9 says the same thing about Muslims, and you decry him for being a terrible person.
How does saying this make you any better?
You are seriously comparing genocide to killing one fascist?

Come on zeo that's below you.

Are you saying that if I went back in time and killed Hitler it would make me as bad as him? :P Let's see, four million to one. Yeah sorry, the math doesn't add up here.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by tinyE
That's one of the best explanations for Trump's victory I've seen, especially from 2:38 onward. There are other factors, but what he's talking about is a very significant part of it.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by SeduceMePlz
Did you all think I am a terrible person, because I am more devastated by another fresh news?

Leonard Cohen is dead.
To think that a simple gesture of good will would turn into this.
Can everyone do me, and themselves a favour by reporting the OP as spam?

Make your own damn thread about political discussion(lol) you pack of rabid animals.
micktiegs_8: To think that a simple gesture of good will would turn into this.
Can everyone do me, and themselves a favour by reporting the OP as spam?

Make your own damn thread about political discussion(lol) you pack of rabid animals.
You are the OP. :P
low rated
SeduceMePlz: That's one of the best explanations for Trump's victory I've seen, especially from 2:38 onward. There are other factors, but what he's talking about is a very significant part of it.
He said nothing about unwillingness to start WW3. Like, who cares? WW3? No problem!
Hillary and Barry constantly were saying that Russia is enemy #1 and were very aggressive in speech and actions in Middle East.

'There was movement towards WWIII with Russia': World awaits Trump's future policy on Middle East.

edit: I think this Englishman looks very disappointed, that all this refugee madness, all this flooding of theirs countries with Arabs was made for nought. War with Russia cancelled, they will not enjoy spoils of war they were promised. All for nought, thus the outrage in Europe.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by vsr