It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GothikOrk: I wish we lived in a dictatorship, then at least it would be a strongman screwing ourselves, instead of the imbecilic populous shooting itself in the foot over and over again.
That would be even worse.. you'd get a Kim Jong Trump or a Trumptin.
Post edited November 09, 2016 by phaolo
Kardwill: Well, our own show is coming next year (the drama has already started), so... *shrugs*
I can't wait ; )
Post edited November 09, 2016 by MaxFulvus
jamyskis: I think if I know Vainamoinen, (s)he is being ironic.
Vainamoinen: Ironic, sarcastic, sardonic, deep dark dryly. Yes of course.

America is already the country in which multi-billionaire Peter Thiel has to help out poor single digit millionaire Hulk Hogan with his legal fees so he can literally mutilate the free press. Evidently that isn't grotesque enough for the American people. I can not imagine that Trump voters have looked at Trump's politics. The whole shit show of the last months was about demonizing the political enemy exclusively. And man, that worked well.
I'm no supporter of either (almost like choosing between pest and cholera as they say), but the growing inequalities are a concern for us all. 99% of all politician are either weak and/or have too deep pockets to even notice people low on the socioeconomic ladder. At least Trump didn't hide what he had done in the past, and Hillary should be excluded from every political/security roles. I personally wouldn't trust her lies, and with Trump you "always" know what he means and where you have him.

Some of Trumps supporters might be on the light side, intellectually wise, but I see it as a warning sign when someone try their best to demonize their opponents. Both did actually, like a kindergarten-mentality...

Most people who has never studied history are doomed to repeat it all. I suggest Trump starts to reinitialize his 'mericans to a whole new educational system, and pronto!

It happens every 100 years or so and people falls for faulty logic yet again... Fact check that! (tm)

Last time was Hitler and Stalin to pray on broken people, fear, and authority with a shiny, yet mesmerizing rhetoric. People with only a degree in politic and with deep pockets to a magical land only visible to the elite, should NEVER be allowed to represent the common people. I just hope that Trump can manage to rule terrorizingly with a hard, but fairy hand; "Legionnaire Leviosaaaaaaaa".

We'll just have to see.

*Hmm, time to fire up that dollicious-circus-movie with the song "AMERICA, F*CK YEAH!"*
Post edited November 09, 2016 by sanscript
tinyE: we're fucked
Elmofongo: Better fucked by Trump than Fucked by Hilary.

Trump is a gunshot to the face.

Hilary is a Knife to the back.

....At least the gunshot mabye dodged.
Superman is the only one fast enough to dodge a bullet.Maybe D.Trump disguised as a mild mannered millionaire President Donald Iaminvincible Trump can.
low rated
sanscript: the growing inequalities are a concern for us all.
You should find plenty of arguments above why in this case, Donald Trump was the most abysmal choice the American people could ever have made.

It's true that you didn't have any candidates in this entire race who would have changed anything in that respect, especially considering that from a holistic European perspective Bernie Sanders only just approaches the milquetoast moderate.

The TL;DR of above discussion is of course:
Donald Trump = trickle down economics,
trickle down economics = growing financial inequality.

Coulda learned something this last century. :(

And as I've said several times these last weeks, the people who think Trump to be "at least an honest man" should tremble in fear most. The people who think Trump will do the horrific things he said he would do, those should be mortally afraid of the fuckwit.
sanscript: At least Trump didn't hide what he had done in the past
Except his taxes you mean? Which is probably the biggest thing a business man could've kept hidden.
sanscript: the growing inequalities are a concern for us all.
Vainamoinen: You should find plenty of arguments above why in this case, Donald Trump was the most abysmal choice the American people could ever have made.

It's true that you didn't have any candidates in this entire race who would have changed anything in that respect, especially considering that from a holistic European perspective Bernie Sanders only just approaches the milquetoast moderate.

The TL;DR of above discussion is of course:
Donald Trump = trickle down economics,
trickle down economics = growing financial inequality.

Coulda learned something this last century. :(

And as I've said several times these last weeks, the people who think Trump to be "at least an honest man" should tremble in fear most. The people who think Trump will do the horrific things he said he would do, those should be mortally afraid of the fuckwit.
I didn't wrote I would trust him.

As I wrote - It's like choosing pest or cholera. If it had been pest and clamydia - then I know what I would have chosen ;-)
Also, with every election the candidates are getting worse and worse (read that as dumber and richer)
All these people voting for Hilary saying Trump is evil.

Hilary is a proven liar, a cheater, and a Warmonger and the Wikileaks are self evident.

Voting for Clinton is voting for War with Russia.

You say Trump is racist and all that, Clinton does not care who is in her way.

Look at Libya, look at Iraq.

And Hilary has no politcal consistantcy, she is just a follower to what is present right now.

Honestly I don't like Trump either but voting for Clinton is no different!!!
Post edited November 09, 2016 by Elmofongo
If you think about it, Trump *had* to win to keep our "democratic" political system afloat. It's designed to function as a two-party system, not a one-party system. If the Republicans had kept on tanking for another 4 years, I think there'd have been serious talk about secession in some of the red states, and the fractures in our society would've started to rip open -- which is going to happen sooner or later, but Trump's victory tells me that the system has just gotten a new 10-20 year lease on life.
sanscript: At least Trump didn't hide what he had done in the past
Pheace: Except his taxes you mean? Which is probably the biggest thing a business man could've kept hidden.
He didn't when he was confronted, besides there are different kinds of taxes.
GothikOrk: To all you mentally challenged, racist assholes that voted for Trump
Yes, because demonizing over half of the voting American public as evil racists is really going to help. If anything, it's this self-righteous urban-centric "We are the educated elite and they are the rural idiots" attitude which drove so many to Trump. If you want to find Trump's real voters, look to the working lower-middle class who have been financially devestated by decades of neoliberal policies (which were pushed for by the Democrats as much as the Republicans) and de-industrialization.
I noticed that Europeans know exactly what kind of leaders other countries need and what they should do, but can't do anything in theirs own country, dreaming to migrate to Canada or, if lucky, to USA. :)
GothikOrk: To all you mentally challenged, racist assholes that voted for Trump
Crosmando: Yes, because demonizing over half of the voting American public as evil racists is really going to help. If anything, it's this self-righteous urban-centric "We are the educated elite and they are the rural idiots" attitude which drove so many to Trump. If you want to find Trump's real voters, look to the working lower-middle class who have been financially devestated by decades of neoliberal policies (which were pushed for by the Democrats as much as the Republicans) and de-industrialization.
And besides Democrates and Republicans are the same at this point, they are all out for themselves.

The Horseshoe theory is proven fact for me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
low rated
Crosmando: Yes, because demonizing over half of the voting American public as evil racists is really going to help.
That is correct. You have to leave a lot of room for the people to eventually say "We didn't believe he'd actually do all the racist crap that he explicitly promised again and again and again". We had a lot of those folks post 1945.

vsr: I noticed that Europeans know exactly what kind of leaders other countries need and what they should do, but can't do anything in theirs own country
Yeah, that's actually an elementary problem in democracy. You wouldn't understand.
Post edited November 09, 2016 by Vainamoinen
Vainamoinen: And as I've said several times these last weeks, the people who think Trump to be "at least an honest man" should tremble in fear most. The people who think Trump will do the horrific things he said he would do, those should be mortally afraid of the fuckwit.
Here's the great irony:

The "people", for want of a better word, voted for a man who was supposedly "anti-establishment" yet one of the establishment's most entrenched representatives, supposedly "tells it how it is" after countless ridiculous claims from him that are easily disproven and refusing to disclose his taxes (a time-honoured tradition among presidential candidates), has a wife who claims to want to conduct an anti-bullying campaign (and would only do so as First Lady, as if that role was necessary to conduct such a campaign) after he himself has been a notorious troll on Twitter in particular, and for a man who supposedly has business acumen but whose businesses have gone through Chapter 11 on no less than six occasions and has resorted to fraud to line his own pockets.

Idiocy doesn't even begin to describe it. So I will "tell it how it is": people who voted for or support Trump are selfish, self-deluded idiots and I will treat them as such from this point on.
Post edited November 09, 2016 by jamyskis