It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to get Dying Light.

I have all Monkey Island games and Sam & Max for trade (5 games for 1).

Anyone interested?

Already traded with z02228 (x3) and grynn up to now.
Great trade with Vingry
BeatriceElysia: Great trade with Vingry
Thanks for the great trade as well, BeatriceElysia!
I'm interested in the Indienerds bundle, and when I'll get it I'll end up with an extra code for Tower of Time. Is anybody interested in trading for it? I'd be interested in(only on GOG):

Full Spectum Warrior + Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
or
Overcooked: Gourmet Edition
or
Rad Rodgers Radical Edition

The cheapest Tower of Time has been, is $7.49, so this is an advantageous trade, if you are interested in the game.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Have:
GOG copy of Sundered.

Want:
https://www.gog.com/u/----------------/wishlist

or one of these -
Zwei: the arges adventure.
Enter the gungeon.
Stardew valley.
Gris.

I own some of the games in my wishlist on steam or elsewhere, so I will need to double check before any trade. also willing to accept steam gift links.

Traded Blcak Ops with wanderer_27
Post edited June 17, 2019 by ----------------
MadalinStroe: I'm interested in the Indienerds bundle, and when I'll get it I'll end up with an extra code for Tower of Time. Is anybody interested in trading for it? I'd be interested in(only on GOG):

Full Spectum Warrior + Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
or
Overcooked: Gourmet Edition
or
Rad Rodgers Radical Edition

The cheapest Tower of Time has been, is $7.49, so this is an advantageous trade, if you are interested in the game.
Thanks for the trade !

----------------: Have:
Black ops 4 standard.
Black ops 4 additional content.

I forgot to unsubscribe from the humble bundle, and now I have a battlenet account that I never wanted, along with a monthly bundle I can't get a refund on. I will have to create a gift link, or send the code by email. If there is any more COD content when the bundle unlocks I will include it in this trade.

Want:
I dont know. I guess one of these.
Zwei: the arges adventure.
Enter the gungeon.
Stardew valley.
Gris.

I am also planning on getting the indienerds bundle, but I will end up with an extra copy of sundered. Is anyone willing to trade for into the breach from the mechanical brothers bundle? I played Sundered recently, its good if you like metroid style games.

will check back some time tomorrow.
Yea, they really screwed on the Pooch on this one.

I had gifted the original plus DLC a few weeks back, and when they added the new DLC content they nuked the previous game gift.

Gonna cause a lot of headaches for a lot of people.
Post edited June 01, 2019 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Yea, they really screwed on the Pooch on this one.

I had gifted the original plus DLC a few weeks back, and when they added the new DLC content they nuked the previous game gift.

Yea, that's why I say I will include any unlock content. But its going to be, I think six days before that happens. I knew I needed to unsub, but I just kept forgetting about it. Feel like a right idiot.

Not getting my hopes up that anyone actually wants to trade for it though. Its probably just going to stay there, forever unclaimed.
wanderer_27: Yea, they really screwed on the Pooch on this one.

----------------: Yea, that's why I say I will include any unlock content. But its going to be, I think six days before that happens. I knew I needed to unsub, but I just kept forgetting about it. Feel like a right idiot.

Not getting my hopes up that anyone actually wants to trade for it though. Its probably just going to stay there, forever unclaimed.
Not an easy trade, but I can look around and see if anyone's interested - will let you know.
wanderer_27: Thanks for the trade !
Thank you!
Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:The Last Door: Season 2 Collector's Edition
WANT (from the Sale)
- Escape from Monkey Island.
- Wishlisted titles.

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! =)
deleted
Post edited June 05, 2019 by Aramandur
Interested in the flash sale game Prodigy Tactics.

Have list is at post 17763 just up the page (or maybe last page depending on your settings).
It's been a while since I've bumped my trade post. Seeing as there is a Gog sale going on, I'll see if some of you guys are interested in trading some games from my wishlist for some spare keys I have.

Have:

BenKii's trade post

Want:

BenKii's Gog Wishlist
....gone
Post edited June 09, 2019 by nightcraw1er.488