It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadalinStroe: Could you please edit your post to remove "the tag" you quoted, since your post would end up needlessly appearing whenever I link to my "have list".

Secondly, you're kidding, right? spamming? In a thread of 18k posts, I make 7 posts over the course of 4 days, while using the thread just for the purpose it was meant to be used, and I'm somehow spamming?

finkleroy: Again, It would obviously be a much better idea to just create a Google sheet and link to it. You do you, though.
MadalinStroe: This seems pretty elegant to me, and a much better solution than using a sheet. Though I'm opened to be convinced otherwise.
What? Do you really not understand that it's best to use that kind of tag to tag your one post that includes your one link to one Google sheet that lists all of the games you have and want? What post did I post that somehow has a link to what you're offering and wanting? I see nothing that even remotely fits that description, but I'm more than willing to edit it if it does, indeed, exist.
Post edited July 02, 2019 by finkleroy
finkleroy: What? Do you really not understand that it's best to use that kind of tag to tag your one post that includes your one link to one Google sheet that lists all of the games you have and want? Seriously? Are we really having this conversation? What?
I linked to my list above to show you how it looks when I'll be posting my list in the future. I really don't understand what's happening. What exactly is wrong in my approach? I'm just using the tag to link to my list(which is hosted here on GOG's forum), instead of linking to a spreadsheet(which would be hosted on Google's servers). I've seen this done repeatedly right here in the trading tread, it isn't a huge hack I came up with.

Can you explain objectively what exactly, I'm doing wrong?
Post edited July 02, 2019 by MadalinStroe
finkleroy: What? Do you really not understand that it's best to use that kind of tag to tag your one post that includes your one link to one Google sheet that lists all of the games you have and want? Seriously? Are we really having this conversation? What?
MadalinStroe: I linked to my list above to show you how it looks when I'll be posting my list in the future. I really don't understand what's happening. What exactly is wrong in my approach? I'm just using the tag to link to my list(which is hosted here on GOG's forum), instead of linking to a spreadsheet(which would be hosted on Google's servers). I've seen this done repeatedly right here in the trading tread, it isn't a huge hack I came up with.

Can you explain what exactly, I'm doing wrong?
You know... I wasn't feeling too charitable when you started spamming the thread but then when it's pointed out it pings anyone with a watch you continue to do it... & then you start trying to ping me privately.

So no... I won't be editing my posts to please you.

Further... if I had time I'd actually call the moderator to do some cleaning for the thread but luckily for you I don't have time. I'm offline for extended period of time as soon as I hit the power button; but then if you're not as lazy as you seem you can go back & just edit in a different 'tag'.

Hopefully someone else calls the moderator.

Oh... & you're blocked.
JunglePredator: You know... I wasn't feeling too charitable when you started spamming the thread but then when it's pointed out it pings anyone with a watch you continue to do it... & then you start trying to ping me privately.

So no... I won't be editing my posts to please you.

Further... if I had time I'd actually call the moderator to do some cleaning for the thread but luckily for you I don't have time. I'm offline for extended period of time as soon as I hit the power button; but then if you're not as lazy as you seem you can go back & just edit in a different 'tag'.

Hopefully someone else calls the moderator.

Oh... & you're blocked.
Please make some time and contact a moderator, please post our entire interaction exactly. I've posted once here in the forum, then waited 30 minutes for a response, while you appeared to be online, and when you went offline, I sent you one private message.

EDIT: You create an issue and mess up my list, and when I ask you to correct it, by editing just one of your posts, you call me lazy for not editing my seven posts to correct your blunder... Oh... and the you block me. I even asked you nicely, saying "please". Some people...

EDIT2: I'm leaving the rest of my original post intact, but I've since talked with finkleroy, and we've settled things out.

"This is the weirdest interaction I've had on GOG, and the weirder part is that there's two of you, both outraged at whatever it is I've ?done?, and yet none of you seems to be willing to explain what it is I'm doing wrong.

I'm almost worried I might be doing something obviously wrong, and I'm just not getting it."
MadalinStroe: Can you explain objectively what exactly, I'm doing wrong?
You're not doing anything wrong. I'm suggesting how you can improve the way you post. That's all. It's the most efficient to create a Google sheet with the games you have and want, and add a tag to that post, and occasionally post that tag. You don't need to take up multiple posts to do that. I personally have no problem with you taking up all those posts to do so, but apparently some users do. So it's the most efficient and it also doesn't irritate anyone when you list the games you have and want the way that I suggested. Again, It's all good. I'm not upset or anything. I'm just explaining myself. I'm still curious what you want me to do in regards to editing a previous post. I'm more than willing to do so. I just need to know what you want me to do.
MadalinStroe: Please make some time and contact a moderator, please post our entire interaction exactly. I've posted once here in the forum, then waited 30 minutes for a response while you were online, and when you went offline I sent you a private message.

This is the weirdest interaction I've had on GOG, and the weirder part is that there's two of you, both outraged at whatever it is I've ?done?, and yet none of you seems to be willing to explain what it is I'm doing wrong.

I'm almost worried I might be doing something obviously wrong, and I'm just not getting it.
I'm not outraged at anything, and I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I think the only issue here is miscommunication. And for the record, I think that other guy is being a dick. It's just forum etiquette. It's not something worth getting all hot and bothered over.
Post edited July 02, 2019 by finkleroy
MadalinStroe: Can you explain objectively what exactly, I'm doing wrong?
finkleroy: You're not doing anything wrong. I'm suggesting how you can improve the way you post. That's all. It's the most efficient to create a Google sheet with the games you have and want, and add a tag to that post, and occasionally post that tag. You don't need to take up multiple posts to do that. I personally have no problem with you taking up all those posts to do so, but apparently some users do. So it's the most efficient and it also doesn't irritate anyone when you list the games you have and want the way that I suggested. Again, It's all good. I'm not upset or anything. I'm just explaining myself. I'm still curious what you want me to do in regards to editing a previous post. I'm more than willing to do so. I just need to know what you want me to do.
I'm sorry if I misquoted you, the post about editing out "the tags" section was meant for JunglePredator. He quoted that part and when I post my list his post also appears. Clearly a miscommunication issue, thanks for letting me know.
MadalinStroe: I'm sorry if I misquoted you, the post about editing out "the tags" section was meant for JunglePredator. He quoted that part and when I post my list his post also appears.
Ahh. That makes more sense. My mistake. Have a good one!
MadalinStroe: I'm almost worried I might be doing something obviously wrong, and I'm just not getting it."
Well, since I actually "wasted" my time reading about this needless fuss I might loose a little more and reply a little something.

You're not doing anything wrong, and yes your solution was elegant enough but since you have many keys, I do in all honesty support what our good pal finkleroy politely said. Just create a google sheet and thank him later for giving you a good advice.

JunglePredator probably just had a grumpy day and then you said to him to do something that must have "lighted up the already shot fuse". Not cool, but hey, not all of us are born as good diplomats so we should really not judge one another but rather find the strength to understand.

So, there you go. Let's now all return to the life of being nice GOGers and maybe do some good old fashioned friendly trading. Cheers!
BranjoHello: ...since you have many keys, I do in all honesty support what our good pal finkleroy politely said. Just create a google sheet and thank him later for giving you a good advice...
Thanks for your input. To be fair, on my HDD, my list is in a .xls file, since it's the easiest way to generate the hyperlinks for so many entries. I don't use Google spreadsheets, for the same reason I prefer GOG over anything else. I like to keep my data as private and DRM-Free as possible.
Post edited July 08, 2019 by adambiser
Updated
Probably I long shot, but I'm interested in the following from the Games Created with Passion Sale:

- Finding Paradise
- Lost Eden
- Firewatch
- Memoranda
- Never Alone Arctic Collection
- The First Tree
- Apotheon

Have the following GOG games:
- Baldur's Gate 2 Classic Edition
- Neverwinter Nights Diamond
- Saints Row 2
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- System Shock™ 2
- Frozen Synapse
- Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
- Dragonsphere
- Worms: Forts Under Siege

Anyone willing to trade for one of the above, reply to this post.

I also have a number of Steam keys, it's a too long to post list but perhaps we could work something out.

Cheers, and happy gaming.
Here is my "have list".
Post edited July 08, 2019 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: I'm also looking for a key for "We were here too"(STEAM) which was available during the October 2018 Humble Monthly. I'm so looking forward for some co-op gameplay.
Thanks for a swift and safe trade ^^ have fun with WWHT!
MadalinStroe: I'm also looking for a key for "We were here too"(STEAM) which was available during the October 2018 Humble Monthly. I'm so looking forward for some co-op gameplay.
Buttspikes: Thanks for a swift and safe trade ^^ have fun with WWHT!
Surprisingly swift! Thank you!