It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The python modules you need are openssl, html5lib, html2text and requests. I think html2text is just an optional one though.
After spending some time in Linux, I finally figured out how to get this running with some help from my friend. I know, I know, it's pretty self explanatory, but I was very confused last time I tried it.
EDIT: Figured it out.
Post edited April 08, 2019 by CymTyr
I just switched over the eddie3's version of the program and I'm pleased to see that it downloads those last ones that wouldn't download due to the weird URI used.

The github page suggests that it isn't as up to date in other areas, but it's somewhat unclear whether that's really the case and if so, whether any of those other things are even important.
I tried gogrepo today for the first time. Login and downloads work great. But it seems like there are many installers missing. I even can't find them in the gog-manifest.dat. For example there is no english installer for for AD2044. Can somebody help me? I can't find any similar error.

'extras': [{'desc': 'manual (PL)',
'href': '...',
'lang': '',
'md5': None,
'name': 'ad_2044_manual_pl.zip',
'old_name': None,
'os_type': 'extra',
'prev_verified': False,
'size': 2411482,
'version': None},
{'desc': 'Sołtys manual (PL)',
'name': 'soltys_manual_pl.zip',
'size': 124966,
{'desc': 'Skaut Kwatermaster manual (PL)',
'name': 'skaut_manual_pl.zip',
'size': 34016,
{'desc': 'Sołtys (PL)',
'name': 'setup_soltys_polish_2.0.0.5.exe.zip',
'size': 20323347,
{'desc': 'Skaut Kwatermaster (PL)',
'name': 'setup_skaut_kwatermaster_polish_2.0.0.3.exe.zip',
'size': 92636581,
'version': None}],
erox: I tried gogrepo today for the first time. Login and downloads work great. But it seems like there are many installers missing. I even can't find them in the gog-manifest.dat. For example there is no english installer for for AD2044. Can somebody help me? I can't find any similar error.

'extras': [{'desc': 'manual (PL)',
'name': 'ad_2044_manual_pl.zip',
'size': 2411482,
{'desc': 'Sołtys manual (PL)',
'name': 'soltys_manual_pl.zip',
'size': 124966,
{'desc': 'Skaut Kwatermaster manual (PL)',
'name': 'skaut_manual_pl.zip',
'size': 34016,
{'desc': 'Sołtys (PL)',
'name': 'setup_soltys_polish_2.0.0.5.exe.zip',
'size': 20323347,
{'desc': 'Skaut Kwatermaster (PL)',
'name': 'setup_skaut_kwatermaster_polish_2.0.0.3.exe.zip',
'size': 92636581,
'version': None}],
You're looking at the extras section. The installers are in downloads.
hedwards: I just switched over the eddie3's version of the program and I'm pleased to see that it downloads those last ones that wouldn't download due to the weird URI used.
What files didn't download?

hedwards: The github page suggests that it isn't as up to date in other areas, but it's somewhat unclear whether that's really the case and if so, whether any of those other things are even important.
I forked eddie3's original myself (same user name as here) some time ago to make one very minor improvement and cherry-picked a few of Kalanyr's more interesting commits, but otherwise prefer to leave it as-is for now.
It's not broken for me, so nothing to fix. None of my games fail to download.

I did have some plans for an options file with regex filtering, but... lack of time. You know. *shrug*
hedwards: I just switched over the eddie3's version of the program and I'm pleased to see that it downloads those last ones that wouldn't download due to the weird URI used.

The github page suggests that it isn't as up to date in other areas, but it's somewhat unclear whether that's really the case and if so, whether any of those other things are even important.
It's not really true. I'd already independently fixed or obviated the need for those commits. I could pull them in and then round file them I suppose but I'm lazy.
high rated
Hi everyone! I'm very happy to see that gogrepo lives on... and special props to Kalanyr and others for keeping it alive and helping users with issues. My version (eddie3/gogrepo) is not dead, but it won't be updated unless there's anything critical to fix (primarily login/update/download not working). I submitted a fix the other day for update command (GOG changed an API from POST to GET) and finally re-downloaded my own personal collection, and all good. Props to GOG as well for not breaking too many things :) I like to believe that they support people like us that want to have our own offline protected copies of our purchased games, and not forcing GOG Galaxy down our throats. FCKDRM!

If folks see issues with missing files or files not being detected, or other critical issues, please continue to let the community know. I do not closely follow this thread, so if you notice any critical issues you think should be fixed in eddie3/gogrepo, please open an issue on my github page.

Apologies for disappearing for so long.. I have resumed development on my new version doing a little bit every couple of days during my ~3hr/day of free time. (locally called gogrepo2.py, but will replace gogrepo.py when ready). It aims to be faster and provide better configurability, while trying to keep the code tight and minimal. I can't say when it will be ready.. I'll never release anything that I don't feel confident works "perfectly". For now, keep using my, Kalanyr, or other's forks.. whatever makes you happy and gets your games locally archived reliably :) I wish you all the best.. and keep playing these great games!
Good to see you're still OK, wooly/eddie.

And thanks for making gogrepo in the first place.

Kalanyr: It's not really true. I'd already independently fixed or obviated the need for those commits. I could pull them in and then round file them I suppose but I'm lazy.
Hmm, I downloaded a new copy. Or at least I thought I did, if you're saying it's fixed, I must have downloaded the wrong one or accidentally used one of the old copies I had.

I'll see about updating and see if that fixes it.
woolymethodman: My version (eddie3/gogrepo) is not dead, but it won't be updated unless there's anything critical to fix (primarily login/update/download not working).
Hi.
Just a short info: in a older version of your script I had to add "unquote" the game name. I don't know if you have fixed this meanwhile - I did not check last version. Maybe you can have a second(?) look at this.
Anyway: big thanks for you script!
woolymethodman: Hi everyone! I'm very happy to see that gogrepo lives on... and special props to Kalanyr and others for keeping it alive and helping users with issues. My version (eddie3/gogrepo) is not dead, but it won't be updated unless there's anything critical to fix (primarily login/update/download not working). I submitted a fix the other day for update command (GOG changed an API from POST to GET) and finally re-downloaded my own personal collection, and all good. Props to GOG as well for not breaking too many things :) I like to believe that they support people like us that want to have our own offline protected copies of our purchased games, and not forcing GOG Galaxy down our throats. FCKDRM!

If folks see issues with missing files or files not being detected, or other critical issues, please continue to let the community know. I do not closely follow this thread, so if you notice any critical issues you think should be fixed in eddie3/gogrepo, please open an issue on my github page.

Apologies for disappearing for so long.. I have resumed development on my new version doing a little bit every couple of days during my ~3hr/day of free time. (locally called gogrepo2.py, but will replace gogrepo.py when ready). It aims to be faster and provide better configurability, while trying to keep the code tight and minimal. I can't say when it will be ready.. I'll never release anything that I don't feel confident works "perfectly". For now, keep using my, Kalanyr, or other's forks.. whatever makes you happy and gets your games locally archived reliably :) I wish you all the best.. and keep playing these great games!
I'm noticing your version is detecting less games but is updating everything, where the other fork I was using (Can't remember which one) was giving me errors on certain game paths when updating my list.

EDIT: Figured out the game # discrepency :)
Post edited April 19, 2019 by CymTyr
@StevyB, sorry I'm not sure what you mean by "unquote".. can you give more info?

@CymTyr, is there any issue? I think if the game is marked hidden in your account then gogrepo.py skips it.
woolymethodman: @StevyB, sorry I'm not sure what you mean by "unquote".. can you give more info?

@CymTyr, is there any issue? I think if the game is marked hidden in your account then gogrepo.py skips it.
You.. you're back :O