It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm trying to use Kalanyr's script but cannot succeed in installing pyopenssl on Windows 7 64bit. Im using Python 3.7.2, managed to download all other modules but pip install pyopenssl gives me tons of errors.
tburger: I'm trying to use Kalanyr's script but cannot succeed in installing pyopenssl on Windows 7 64bit. Im using Python 3.7.2, managed to download all other modules but pip install pyopenssl gives me tons of errors.
I somehow managed to get it working. If you want I'll send you a link to a zip of my Python install where it works. Did this with a friend and he got it working until he failed because the login wanted a captcha...
tburger: I'm trying to use Kalanyr's script but cannot succeed in installing pyopenssl on Windows 7 64bit. Im using Python 3.7.2, managed to download all other modules but pip install pyopenssl gives me tons of errors.
I believe it requires Python 2.7
misteryo: I believe it requires Python 2.7
Im running it on 3.6.2 fine

Though admittedly I used Activestae Perl which tends to have a lot of modules built in. The normal python download tends to be ultra milmialistic and didnt work for me out of the gate, so I just wen tot activestate perl cuz I was lazy and didnt want to mess with pip
Post edited February 27, 2019 by satoru
misteryo: I believe it requires Python 2.7
Was. I think Kalanyr switched to Python 3 a while ago, but the docs are outdated. I couldn't get it to run on 2.7, installed 3.7 and now it works again.
Hi ! I’d like to start using gogrepo.py, but the original seems not to receive updates anymore and there are many forks… which one would you recommend currently ?
Onox: Hi ! I’d like to start using gogrepo.py, but the original seems not to receive updates anymore and there are many forks… which one would you recommend currently ?
Most here use this one: https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc

Btw. does anyone know what to do when reCaptcha hits when trying to log in?
toxicTom: Most here use this one: https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc

I export cookie of browser and never encountered reCaptcha in gogrepo.
Onox: Hi ! I’d like to start using gogrepo.py, but the original seems not to receive updates anymore and there are many forks… which one would you recommend currently ?
toxicTom: Most here use this one: https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc

Thank you ! I can’t even login =P I’m on Windows 10 (but I could do it on Linux too if needed), I installed Python 3.7.2 (64-bit), and when I use the " login userName 'password' " command, I just see an empty console window briefly appear, and nothing happens. Any idea ? Do I need to install other things ?
Onox: Thank you ! I can’t even login =P I’m on Windows 10 (but I could do it on Linux too if needed), I installed Python 3.7.2 (64-bit), and when I use the " login userName 'password' " command, I just see an empty console window briefly appear, and nothing happens. Any idea ? Do I need to install other things ?
Just type gogrepo.py login in windows command prompt, the script will then ask you for username, password and 2FA code (and hopefully not captcha).
The password has no output-*, just type away, even if you don't see anything.
toxicTom:
Danke Tom :) Well, I think I’m going to do it on Linux because login worked instantly on my Fedora, whereas I’m still missing packages on Windows and I have trouble getting it to work
What's a python? I mean, I know it's a snake, but what's a computer python?
Zetawilk: What's a python? I mean, I know it's a snake, but what's a computer python?
python is a programming language, like BASIC or Java language.
If you want to use this tool to backup your GOG games, you have to install python first.

You can grab latest version of this tool here:
https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc
toxicTom:
Onox: Danke Tom :) Well, I think I’m going to do it on Linux because login worked instantly on my Fedora, whereas I’m still missing packages on Windows and I have trouble getting it to work
The easy way of doing it on Windows is to just use WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux).
erephine:
Oh, are you the same erephine that did the 1PP mod for Baldur’s Gate ? :)

I hadn’t thought of using WSL. Thank you, this will be useful ! The only thing that I’m missing would be a -skippatches option, although I see that there was a pull request for it here. I might try to see if I could include it in Kalanyr’s version this weekend